Earn Money How to make money with online stores

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Do you know you can actually make tons of millions with online stores even without being an affiliate marketer or being into dropshipping. Okay this is the method, let’s say for example you know about an online store that has a lot of products, I mean almost any products you can ever think of. You can make use of the opportunity of the online store by ordering products from the online store as a retailer and selling to your own customers or buyers. The reason is this, the price tags of most online stores’ products are usually more cheaper than the shops because most of the products on these online stores are usually uploaded on the websites by the actual brand or company that produced the product which means the price tag will definitely be a factory price.

This is just like drop shipping. It works well especially if the online store has some headquarters in the same place that we are ordering from. There was a time I was using one platform in China to order but I just needed to stop during the corona virus pandemic because of high fee of shipping.

Literally, I think there are some sites i have seen on the internet that will allow you to have stores on their sites. And you may start selling your customize or designed clothes you made on their sites. And when people buy, you get to keep some part of the amount you sold.

I believe that one of the most effective ways of making money through your online store is to actually sell products that is not easily available in the local market. Having a very Swift delivery option which is very reliable is going to boost your chances of getting a repeat buyers.

Wow this is the first time I'm hearing about this business idea, and it is something that can be tried out. How can I even ordered for this product does it really mean that I have to ordered it into my shop to sell or I am to order it whenever I have a customer that demands the product .I don't really understand how it is being done.

Online store is a good idea like being partner with konga or jumia in Nigeria because a lot of people don't have time to go and buy some things so they will just order it

Dropshipping is one of the way I know people can make money online. but one thing about drop shipping is that you need a winning product that will be appealing to a lot of people if you want to make huge profit in the business. You must also deliver on time if you want people to buy consistently from you.