Do you enjoy doing affiliate for online stores??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all know how difficult it is to engage in affiliate marketing business. I find it difficult to get referrals talk more pitching targeted customers to purchase products from those online stores. I know their are people that run affiliate marketing exceptionally and make a living through that medium, pay their bills also. But you know, not everyone is suited on one particular business choice. Everyone has his or her choice to follow. Like me, i love writing and gaming etc. Another person might still come and find another skills wanting, that is the irony of life. I know their are people here that have enjoyed business success affiliating for different kinds of stores online. I just want to get the strategy you induce to convince or win over people to sign up on those affiliate products/items you advertised??

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like affiliate marketing a lot because it is simple once you know what you are doing. I ike checking my dashboard and see new commission I earn. It can be run on auto pilot.

One thing about affiliate marketing is that once you have set the system right once, money will just roll into your account. The only work you need to do is to monitor the conversion.

If you want to make money fast with affiliate marketing, just go and learn how to maximize paid traffic. And, the best way to maximize paid traffic is to build list of loyal subscribers.

Kennysplash

Verified member
We all know how difficult it is to engage in affiliate marketing business. I find it difficult to get referrals talk more pitching targeted customers to purchase products from those online stores. I know their are people that run affiliate marketing exceptionally and make a living through that medium, pay their bills also. But you know, not everyone is suited on one particular business choice. Everyone has his or her choice to follow. Like me, i love writing and gaming etc. Another person might still come and find another skills wanting, that is the irony of life. I know their are people here that have enjoyed business success affiliating for different kinds of stores online. I just want to get the strategy you induce to convince or win over people to sign up on those affiliate products/items you advertised??
Not really. To be a top earning affiliate you need to have a lot of follower base and activities on your social accounts. I am a reserved person, so anything that has to do with affiliate and referral is not my thing. I have tried many affiliate marketing companies before, when I realized that it is not for me I stopped wasting my time. People that are already established as celebrities or are very active on their social media platforms can make a living out of affiliate programs. It is not just for anyone. If you keep at it you might not register a single sale, those that do it well are trying. It is certainly not easy.

Ekuvero

Affiliate marketing is a bit difficult if you don't know your ways around getting customer's for the product you are marketing for but that can be solved with Facebook ads

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I like affiliate marketing a lot because it is simple once you know what you are doing. I ike checking my dashboard and see new commission I earn. It can be run on auto pilot.

One thing about affiliate marketing is that once you have set the system right once, money will just roll into your account. The only work you need to do is to monitor the conversion.

If you want to make money fast with affiliate marketing, just go and learn how to maximize paid traffic. And, the best way to maximize paid traffic is to build list of loyal subscribers.
Wonderful, I love what you said for one to enjoy every bit of affiliate marketing. I know that affiliate marketing is different from others. I love this one you quoted by building up my online subscribers via my YouTube channel, blogging or vlogging websites. I'm already on the process of developing my own website, but it will be a vlogging gaming site. Where i will upload live streaming gaming videos for viewers to view people from different locations playing themselves out in a major virtual soccer competition. I will be monetizing it with those affiliate ads to generate more traffic to gain higher revenue commission for my effort.

Donkiz

Affiliate marketing is not an easy job to do, I have tried it and after using different approaches I found out that people are usually skeptical about clicking links that they don't know. When you advertise the links on social media platforms, it usually takes lots of effort before you can get people that will click on the link, and there's no guarantee that they will complete the purchase or the tasks needed for you to earn something.

But if you have a website or blog with traffic and subscribers, it makes affiliate marketing very easy for you. Your subscribers and people that visits your site already know you and have some element of trust in you, so it will be less difficult for them to click on any link you advertised and supply the needed information.

cmoneyspinner

If you like being an affiliate for online stores you don't have to shop around looking for online stores with affiliate programs. I recommend VigLink which is now Sovrn //Commerce. They have hundreds (maybe thousands) of merchants under their umbrella. If you have a website you ca put their code on the site. The process is automated. It creates affiliate links based on certain words. But to be honest, I like the “Link Anywhere” tool. You can use the Chrome browser extension. You might end up at an online store and the tool tells you if it's a VigLink merchant. If it is just create the affiliate link for that site and share it anywhere. I share most of the links via Twitter. Are you familiar with VigLink?