Real estate Do you prefer a house from scratch or ready-made?

greenieS

Verified member
Here we are fighting over several categories of people. Depending on the area where you want to buy a house, for example, you prefer to buy and do everything from scratch, to buy land, to get electricity / water, etc. and what else is needed for that house + to build it after do you arrange it inside as you wish, which leads you to some enormous prices) or do you prefer to buy it ready-made both outside and inside and possibly change something inside it?

However, the costs from 0 are higher than buying it ready-made, but at least you do it according to your tastes and how you want it. Or, maybe you set your eyes on a ready-made house that you really like.

What do you prefer ?

Ready made are not in any way comparable to houses built from scratch with respect to cost management and taste of the purchaser. Firstly, the development process and cost is documented by the developers to be included in the price of sale of the house.
Secondly, the type and quality of the materials used in making the structure of ready made houses are not known by the buyer and that keeps the purchaser in some sought of doubt or lack of knowledge about what he or she is going for but when the structure is built right from scratch, the structure will be built with the quality and materials known or to the taste and strength of the person going for it. In my case, houses built by their owners are to be of more preference than houses built by developers.

I prefer building my house from the scratch. This is because most houses that have already been built may be built with materials that are not standard.. Apart from this, I may love the structure of the building but not the location or love the location and not the structure. Aside this, it does cost much to buy house than to build it from the scratch.

I go by the idea of building from the scratch.
Atleast, I know what I want and how I want it
The cost would not be an issue so long as it is carved to my desired shape and form

Besides, sometimes when we buy house without the knowledge of how it was constructed it may not be constructed to last long as expected because the constructors my go for cheaper materials

And that would not be good

To me I don't like a ready made house but instead I prefer building it from the scratch because I will like to build it to my taste.
When some body buy a ready made house it is very possible that some body might not like where the house was built or the environment.
Some times the where the House faced might not good enough .
To rebuild a house some times might even be costly than build from the scratch some times.

To me I don't like a ready made house but instead I prefer building it from the scratch because I will like to build it to my taste.
When some body buy a ready made house it is very possible that some body might not like where the house was built or the environment.
Some times the where the House faced might not good enough .
To rebuild a house some times might even be costly than build from the scratch some times.
Are you a Nigerian? Most time, building house from the scratch may be very stressful for Nigerians. This is because of the activites of the land grabbers and some dubious realtors that might have sold a particular land for more than 2 people. Aside this, you will need to dedicate most of your time to monitor the activites of the house developers to ensure that they build the house to your taste.

I prefer to be in my house from the scratch because I won't have any problem with the way they built it from the beginning it might not be what I like so when I build it myself but I know I want to do it to my own taste so I do prefer to do everything from the start by myself that mean buying what has been done to a certain stage

The first advantage of a house built from scratch is the price. The cost of such a construction is much lower than that of a ready-made one. A house already built and put up for sale by real estate developers - I am not referring here to those who have old houses and for one reason or another sell them - already has added value. Specifically, this house is sold at the market price, ie a price that increases significantly. Instead, a house built by me, I build it where it suits me as a position and, especially, here pointing to another important advantage, I can configure my house in such a way that my comfort is very high.