Full House Wife or Working Class Which One Do You Prefer?

Ramolak19

Verified member
Marriage is a life time contract between two people that called spouses to live together legally or socially. For successful running of the family both of the couples have to reach out on agreement either to be working career woman or to be fully working in the house for the better to come.

I think this is the kind of issue has to be addressed between both of them because it has is own advantages and disadvantages before a man can decide what he want on her woman, he must be definitely ready to provide what ever she need. And also he need to reason with her opinion while a woman also need to understand or consider his husband income.

There are some factors that they needed to considered. Like Family routine, families income, daily households chores, financial consideration, kitchen odor stability, different social life, full responsibility situation, dependant security and family freedom.

Heartstrings

Well,with my own observation majority of men would wants a working class wife, especially in this present bad economy, though I have seen and witness some men who wants their wives to be a full house wife at the early stage but as time goes on what's her to engage in any possible means that she can earn from. It's good for the man and woman to discuss this before marriage, understanding each other is one of the keys to a successful marriage.

A lot of women no longer want to sit idle at home doing nothing,she has some personal needs to attend to,and (God forbid) what if something happens to the man health wise or lost his job,will they go begging family members and friends for money? Especially if the man has no savings or enough savings. Reason why there are also a lot of women who are into selling of provisions and other necessary items, just to support the husband. Any woman whose husband would wants to be a housewife should at least learn a skill or try to find any online business to do, at least with this she doesn't need to go out of her home.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I wouldn't just want to force a wife into something they are not particularly interested, but I'll just have to make an arrangement and also we have to put so many things into consideration . Personally I do not see the need for her to work if I'm earning money needed to take care of the family and provide everything that is needed in the family to live comfortably without problem.

The most important focus is to have time to take care of the children because that is another responsibilities that is expected to be handled perfectly by parents. Normally you really have to train your children the way you want them to follow and it's not really advice for you to allowed your child or children to be trained by other people you do not know.

If two people are quite busy with works and business then who will take care and raise the children ?

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
To me, I feel a lady is not suppose to be a full house wife if there is no serious reason behind it. Being a working class adds more value and make a lady look responsible. Apart from that, the wife can also assist the husband with some little needed bills and not wait for the husband all the time for everything.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Nope, even as a woman I wouldn't want to sit idle at home doing nothing, not when I have some personal needs to attend to that would need financial aid si i would stsrt waiting hand and leg for my man

That era has long gone to me. Even as stay at home mom I need to get busy. There are online jobs that one can still do from home. You can start blogging online, you can post on forums or do micro jobs online

ceekaay

Absolutely, every couple navigates this topic in their own unique way because we all have different priorities and goals. Personally, I'm all about being a Working Class mom. It feels great to support my husband in chasing our dreams together, and I enjoy taking care of things around the house too. For me, a flexible job is key—it lets me be there for my family while also contributing financially. But hey, what works for me might not work for someone else, and that's cool.