Do you make money using your Phone, Laptop or your tablet?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are different ways to make money on online this era, as we have all these ways, there are also different techs that makes it easier for us to make money online without stress, so far we have our data bundle ready.

But we all have techs that we prefer to use in making money online because of their simplicity or because they are easily accessible.

Smart phones: This is the most used tech by most online earners because it's portable and durable.....If you buy a phone new, and the brand is good, it tends to be longer than some unknown brands that fills the market these days. It's better to check for good brands before buying a phone, though we have some unknown brands that are really durable and strong in the market, but can't possibly know these phones, only if you are referred to them base on other users experiences.
However, generally, phones are easy to carry around to anywhere you are going.

Tables: People uses tab to make money too.... Though, it all depends on people's preferences. But I would want to believe some people prefer tabs to phones because they think it brings out the full quality of a website or that it connect to the internet or Wi-Fi very fast. Or some people might say they like it for watching movies. So, they use it for all rounder of work.

Laptops: I believe this is the most advance of all techs because of the way it's made. Its best for working on a site, because it has so much qualities. Some particular sites will even recommend a laptop, for you to access their platforms, if not you won't be able to work and earn on their website.
But the downside is that, it's not really portable. It's not really easy to be taking your laptop everywhere you go. It's like a job for me.....Lol!

What tech do you use for online earning....?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I used most time my phone while making money online. Not only because I find it handy, it is also accessible. Despite the fact that I have laptop, I barely use it except when I want to do some practices on the skill learnt on some of these websites. Aside this, the battery level of phone cannot be compared to that of laptop. Laptop battery doesn't last longer . And even if the battery of a phone becomes flat, we can easily use power bank to boost it .

Caramelle

I usually work with my laptop because it is more convenient and efficient. In most cases, it is the only device that can handle the type of work and output on a platform. I work mostly at home and in very comfortable positions around the house and the laptop has been very useful because of its portability. I don't think I can go back to working on a desktop.

Occasionally, I would also use the smartphone to handle usability tasks on a platform. Those tasks require you to log in to a social media account, perform a search, and evaluate the experience. Some tasks also require taking a picture of common household items, people, or car dashboards using a smartphone camera. Most of the camera tasks require an iPhone or iPad. I have issues with using phone keyboards. It takes me a long time to type words using the smartphone keypad so I've never used it to work on PTP forums. It's inefficient for me.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I used most time my phone while making money online. Not only because I find it handy, it is also accessible. Despite the fact that I have laptop, I barely use it except when I want to do some practices on the skill learnt on some of these websites. Aside this, the battery level of phone cannot be compared to that of laptop. Laptop battery doesn't last longer . And even if the battery of a phone becomes flat, we can easily use power bank to boost it .
I think you are right with your comments.....A phone is easy to use compare to a laptop. A laptop is good for practicing skills, just as you have been doing. The major downside of a Laptop is that the battery runs down easily and it's not even safe to be taking your laptop everywhere you go. If laptop can have a last longer battery, it will further interest people to use it more.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I usually work with my laptop because it is more convenient and efficient. In most cases, it is the only device that can handle the type of work and output on a platform. I work mostly at home and in very comfortable positions around the house and the laptop has been very useful because of its portability. I don't think I can go back to working on a desktop.

Occasionally, I would also use the smartphone to handle usability tasks on a platform. Those tasks require you to log in to a social media account, perform a search, and evaluate the experience. Some tasks also require taking a picture of common household items, people, or car dashboards using a smartphone camera. Most of the camera tasks require an iPhone or iPad. I have issues with using phone keyboards. It takes me a long time to type words using the smartphone keypad so I've never used it to work on PTP forums. It's inefficient for me.​
Well said....It's all about what suits us, and what makes our work convenient and easy for us to do. Some works are better done with a Laptop and some with a phone. But sometimes its about what we are used to. And sometimes it's whats available for us to use.

AfriPeeps Official

I prefer using my phone because the cost of getting a phone is way cheaper when compared with that of getting a laptop, so I decided to stick to my phone and that has helped me a lot in the journey of earning money online, the highest is door meet to switch to desktop mode to access some features.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Am using my own phone and laptop to make money online because it depend on the area where I meet my self at a particular period of time.
Phone is very portable to be carrying around and you can easily connect it with the internet and do the needful in other to earn money online. Though its not so easy to earn money online because it can take a lot of time and if it were somebody that do no use to have time it will be some how tough to earn online but with hard work and consistency one can earn any where you fined yourself as an dii g presently. I do make use of lap top whenever am at home to erb online.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I think most people will prefer making use of their mobile phone, maybe because it is just handy while others have no choice as the cost of purchasing a laptop is way higher than that of a mobile phone.
I can't say any differently in my case as I prefer making use of my mobile phone especially when am visiting my various online gigs and completing simple task online, I do make use of my laptop also but it's not too frequent.
I think it all depends on what you do online to earn money. People who see earning money online as a side hustle might just settle with the use of only mobile phone for that, but when you have something reasonable doing to earn a full time income then you need to take it seriously by getting yourself a laptop. An example of what I mean is in graphics designing, you can't just go offering this service online without owning or operating a laptop.
So it all depends on the job or work we do online.

E

eldavis

I prefer making use of my smart phone for earning online. I have a laptop but I do not make use of it much for my online gigs, my choice would always be a smart phone though, my reason for this is the fact that with a smart phone I can be anywhere at anytime and still be doing my online jobs. I could be on a public transport traveling and am working unlike the use of laptops that would draw unnecessary attention to yourself. You can work with your smartphone and no one would even know you are working.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For now I make use of my phone whenever I am interested to make money on the internet , the reason is because that is just the only thing i have and it is more convenient for people to use the phone while working online because you can easily carried it from place to place .

As a cryptocurrency trader you can also make use of your phone whenever you are out to keep you constantly updated on your trade than for you to carry a bulky laptop whenever you are moving around .in terms of earning online a phone May offer a better advantage because it can easily be carried out from one place to another

I do not have a laptop but I am thinking of getting one as soon as possible , a laptop can also be good if you are making money online because it gives people a better way of making money on the internet. you learn any skill you are interested to earn higher with a laptop, a laptop can also be used to carry out advanced and complicated online activities which a mobile phone obviously will not be able to do. Both of them are still perfect depending on what you are using it for.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Even though, using laptop to make money on the internet is better than using mobile phones but at the same time, it doesn't really matter the kind of device you use.

What really matters most of the time is the level of skill and knowledge you have about a particular business and you are probably go to go. If you are a very good affiliate marketer you can actually make money from any device.

There are several businesses you can comfortably start with the use of your mobile phone and make a lot of money from it. Most of the time I make a lot of money using mobile phones and of course the fact that I can carry it to anywhere is what really makes me prefer using mobile phones.

If I am trading cryptocurrency, I can take it to anywhere and trade and make money unlike laptop that you cannot carry everywhere you are going.

If you are into blogging it is important you have a laptop because mobile phones cannot effectively run a responsive blog. The best thing is that you should have both mobile phone and laptop if you really want to make a lot of money on the internet.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are different ways to make money on online this era, as we have all these ways, there are also different techs that makes it easier for us to make money online without stress, so far we have our data bundle ready.

But we all have techs that we prefer to use in making money online because of their simplicity or because they are easily accessible.

Smart phones: This is the most used tech by most online earners because it's portable and durable.....If you buy a phone new, and the brand is good, it tends to be longer than some unknown brands that fills the market these days. It's better to check for good brands before buying a phone, though we have some unknown brands that are really durable and strong in the market, but can't possibly know these phones, only if you are referred to them base on other users experiences.
However, generally, phones are easy to carry around to anywhere you are going.

Tables: People uses tab to make money too.... Though, it all depends on people's preferences. But I would want to believe some people prefer tabs to phones because they think it brings out the full quality of a website or that it connect to the internet or Wi-Fi very fast. Or some people might say they like it for watching movies. So, they use it for all rounder of work.

Laptops: I believe this is the most advance of all techs because of the way it's made. Its best for working on a site, because it has so much qualities. Some particular sites will even recommend a laptop, for you to access their platforms, if not you won't be able to work and earn on their website.
But the downside is that, it's not really portable. It's not really easy to be taking your laptop everywhere you go. It's like a job for me.....Lol!

What tech do you use for online earning....?
Good afternoon everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I absolutely agree with every single word you mention in your post. As far as I am concerned, I make money using my laptop mainly because I find it more convenient. Sometimes when I am not at home, I use my smart phone because I do not like to carry my laptop with me but I really prefer using my laptop when I work online. It is easier. :)

Rachael

Verified member
Presently, I make money using my mobile device which is my phone and so far, I have no regrets. Before this time, I make use of my friend's system because I did not have the ability to purchase a laptop, so I decided to adopt using my phone although it has some demerits. In having to make money online using my phone, I get so disturbed because I would be forced no matter how I try to visit my social media pages and by that, the time I would have used in being productive is being wasted due to misplacement of priorities.

I prefer working by using a laptop because it gives me this type of feeling that I am in the working environment and I concentrate more because there is no social media app being installed. The difference is that, if I use a laptop to work on this forum, I spend 3hours minimum but if a phone is involved, I spend more than 4hours just to get the same workload done. Phone gives me much privacy and mobility in that, I can choose to work anywhere without having to carry a big device around. I also prefer phone because the battery level lasts longer.

Finger Geek

Verified member
The best device to use to make money is laptop. Using a laptop, there are many online make options that can only be carried out on a laptop.
But I don't have a laptop or any other device apart from my smartphone. So my smartphone has been my only device that I use to make money online everyday.
It is more easier to use a smartphone to make money because it is mobile. There is no place that we go that we can not bring it out and start to do stuffs to earn money.
And it is easy to carry along with us wherever we go. We can put it in our pocket, a small bag or hold it in our hands. Like me I might go out to a place and feal bored there. The next thing that I will just do is to bring out my smartphone and start making money with it.