Make money using your Smartphone

Carpon

Valued Contributor
With the increase in digitalisation, an average youth now has or possesses a smartphone.
Many don't know that the smartphones they hold are money making machines but rather they see it as a money consuming machine.
In this thread I will tell you about some few jobs which are mostly online, that one can do with the smartphone to earn.

First of all you can register with webloaded.com and they have a lot of jobs that they offer and pay when you carry out those tasks.
You can get knowledge from PTP sites as this and still make money from it. By registering and getting verified, you can make some little income from it.
Furthermore, you can begin Amazon publishing on the Amazon kdp platform especially if you are a writer and I need to say that it is not only writers that can do Amazon kdp. There are many other types of book that you can publish there without using any writing skill.

With how the world currently is right now, I believe you would be missing out if you have a smartphone and all you use it for is just to chat on social media, play games and snap pictures.
I met someone who said if you have the capital to buy a phone that cost hundreds of dollars, there is no problem with that. It's your money so you have the right to use it whichever way you feel it's right but it would be totally wrong if after buying the phone, you are not able to generate capital with the phone worth the buying price or more.

You're right on your assessment. People own smartphone and yet they are not able to even buy airtime themselves without having to plead to an external body for it. It's just so disappointing though I won't blame them so much as many have been raised in a manner to see anything about online earning methods as scam. I also did have that inclination and missed out on so many opportunities back then but I am grateful that I am saved right now and now see my smartphone as one of the powerful tool to gain financial freedom.

There is a story of an affiliate marketer who's just making use of her smartphone for the business and made millions of naira in just a space of few months. She don't have her own products even, but made all that through another person's business and most importantly, she achieved all that using just her smartphone.

There's also the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing program that many claimed that can only be operated using a PC buy we recently discovered a way to go about it using our smartphone and many have made thousands of dollars with it.

Even if they can't give the above-mentioned a trial, then they should probably consider working on paid to post forums like this and make their money conveniently.

Many people do not know that their device can go a long way by helping them make income apart from the making of call we all know, especially our elderly parent they may stay at home expecting gratuity from government and most country like mine this doesn't come often as they might expect, it could take month or years, so with this knowledge one could invest into a legit online money making forum and as he or she earn he could provide for himself and family, apart from elderly ones children could also invest into different businesses online, like my neighbor son who make up to 30 dollar a week from an online forum he has being investing, and his parents may not make such money in two weeks or a month but he is able to make such money and use it to care for his family and his needs in school.

Children at some age shouldn't be depending on their parent for money to sort little issues but could fo so it alone when they engage into different online forum.

So we should say that making money using our phone is part of hard work and shouldn't be look down on.