How to Make Money Using Your Smartphone

Carpon

Valued Contributor
A lot of people possess the smart phone and are daily glued to it but all they use it for is activities that take money from their account rather than bring money to it.
But there are many things that someone can engage in using their smartphones and will be able to earn using it.
Now I will short list some 3 jobs that someone can do online and using just their smartphones for the work

1. Amazon kdp
2. Paid survey
3. Posting to get paid

° Amazon kdp this is a segment of Amazon that allows people to sign up and upload their work. And one thing about it is that it can easily be done even if you have no prior knowledge of publishing and even if you are not an author you can do Amazon kdp because there are many other things you can do. To know more about Amazon you can contact me and I'll refer you to someone. The nice thing about it is that you earn in dollars and whether you upload new books or not, you can still earn as far as you have already uploaded ones

° Paid survey has to do with taking surgery and answering questions and you get paid per survey you take.
It is a credibile means of money making

° Posting to get paid. An example of this is the site trendri. Thus may be rather more tedious than the earlier discussed Money making avenues but it still pays and you can dedicate time to earn