Make money using Telegram

miasmaaa

In youtube there are many channels on gaming topics, with the help of which we will promote our telegram channel.

What is the essence:
We will sell promoted telegram channel with the number of subscribers from 1000.
To gain subscribers we will spam in the comments with a link to our channel under the videos of different big bloggers.
For example: "News of the gaming world from all over the earth - go to telegram @our channel".
You can write any text at your discretion.

It is also necessary to write posts for audience retention, such posts can be taken from other telegram channels, but they will need to be rewritten to add originality to our telegram channel.

You can sell our promoted telegram channels in any store, one of the most popular is madbid.com. But there are also a bunch of other sites.

Also for automation you can use a spammer, which will greatly facilitate the process of spamming, such you can buy from me in Telegram @miasmaaawhite

ananbob92

In youtube there are many channels on gaming topics, with the help of which we will promote our telegram channel.

What is the essence:
We will sell promoted telegram channel with the number of subscribers from 1000.
To gain subscribers we will spam in the comments with a link to our channel under the videos of different big bloggers.
For example: "News of the gaming world from all over the earth - go to telegram @our channel".
You can write any text at your discretion.

It is also necessary to write posts for audience retention, such posts can be taken from other telegram channels, but they will need to be rewritten to add originality to our telegram channel.

You can sell our promoted telegram channels in any store, one of the most popular is madbid.com. But there are also a bunch of other sites.

Also for automation you can use a spammer, which will greatly facilitate the process of spamming, such you can buy from me in Telegram @miasmaaawhite
Try This app

Activator230822

Verified member
For sure the venture of earning through the telegram social media app, don't struck on my mind. This is because ever since l knew about it, l have never seen any genuine deal that is aired on the site.
ln short l don't have the guts to trust the platform to the extent of making deals with or conducting any business with that.
I really hate the fact that there is a lot of spam on the platform which irritates me so much.