How can I earn money by using my mobile phone?

fattofit1

There are many ways to make money on mobile phones. I started making money on mobile phones two years ago, and now I have made hundreds of mobile phone money-making software. However, although there is much software for making money on mobile phones, there are very few people who can really make money.

1, make a red envelope to make money

The red envelope-making software is mostly based on forwarding. That is to say, if you send the red envelope to others, others can get a few cents or a few dollars in cash, and you can get the same reward. At the time, there were a lot of people doing this, and most of them were done in chat software. Until now, there is also hand-made software in the form of red packets, but even this is not unusual, but at the time, it was fun to make money with red packets.

2, see advertising to make money

Later, I came into contact with software that looked at advertising and made money. After watching the advertisement, I watched it for a minute. When the time is over, I can make money, and I can click on the advertisement and there may be other rewards. Another is that when you read an article, clicking on an ad with an ad type can also make money, but not much.

3, watch videos to make money

At that time, there was a video-making software for watching videos. The types of videos were also very large, and some were more beautiful. The way to make money is that you have to watch a few minutes of video before you can make money.

Kendy

Verified member
You have varied opportunities to make money using you mobile phone. If the phone is a smartphone, then you can utilize it very well. Even right here on this Trendri forum, you can start here and earn even up to $2 depending on the quality time you would spend in posting threads and comments. There are local apps for Africans such as; Scooper, Operanewshub, where you can post articles daily on a particular niche. The article writing should be focused on a specific niche like; politics both local and international, entertainment, celebrity, career, the economy, inspiration and lots more. There are also apps for fictional stories. They recruit mainly writers that are proficient with fictional writing and mostly the romantic genre, alpha male, werewolf and billionaire CEO are the hottest topics or stories that gets lots of review. You can either be signed on an exclusive or a non-exclusive contract depending on how they foresee the level your stories would attract or capture the mind of readers. You get paid higher if you sign an exclusive contract but the disadvantage is that, you cannot publish it on another platform but for a non-exclusive contract, you can always sign contracts with other platforms. The apps are; Lightreader, Novelstar, ireader, Novelcat, Goodnovel, Phantom.

Skysaint

Verified member
Of course, we can always make money through our smartphones. Smartphone is a digital device that works more like a robot and have other enticing features. The truth is that we may not be able to outsmart our smartphones but it sure do have contents that you can manipulate for your own benefits.
With your smartphone you can work on posting forums such as here and other similar sites. You can always log in during your free time to earn a few bucks from here and as well interact with members and see more earning opportunities right here on the internet.
You can as well trade cryptocurrency with just your smartphone. When I started off trading cryptocurrency, I was just using my smartphone for it and even when I got my PC, I was kind of already used to making use of my smartphone. Almost all the features in the binance exchange platform are all visible using a smartphone just that it had a limited field of view. So you can trade and earn online through trading cryptocurrency on your smartphones.
Sometimes I just pity those who own smartphones, yet they don't earn through it and are always complaining of being broke. We need to discover to make most of whatever we have.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is so unfortunate as large majority of the people have smart phones with internet enable but don't know how to turn it into money making machine. I make use of my smartphone to work online to make extra income together for my expenses.

I have so many people around me here who are using smartphone of high specification but only use it to take pictures and to chat online with people. I use my phone to make money. I used part of the money I make online to buy data subscription for my phone. so I don't need to touch my salary before I could browse.

I make use of my phone to engage in get paid to post forums. There are some websites on the internet or forums who are going to pay you for making meaningful contribution to the existing topic. You can also create topics that will bring about conversation and still get paid as a result.

Apart from that you can also use your smartphone to make money from the freelance marketplaces. You can use your smartphone to do service selling arbitrage. You simply look for a place where you can buy a particular product at cheaper price and sell it for a higher profit in another place online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of these ways you are just mentioning are not really trusted and I can't even imagine if people can really make money with those ways especially the one you are talking about watching of videos to make money . Most of the platform that claims to be paying its members when they watch videos are not always trusted and even if they do they are not profitable because considering the amount of data you will be wasting in these videos you won't likely be able to make anything to compensate the data you have wasted in the platform.

Well I'll just suggest that anyone who is really interested to make money on the internet should just try as much as possible to learn a skill and sometimes learning of this skill might require some money . if you do not have the money to do so I suggest that you work on paid to post website to raise the needed capital to start up any of the online business you have interest. Making money on the internet can only be achieved when you are determined to do so.

It's not everyone that have the opportunity to be making money online just like we are doing here .

General01

This smart phones we hold in our hands is not only a device we operate to browse and communicate with our friends and loved ones, it can be a money making tool if properly used!

Gone are the days when you seek and labour to find work and sometimes the search ends up to no avail, the Advent of technology and smartphones has created several opportunities to make money at ease.

These smartphones we are holding has the capability of doing many things that has the potential to fetch huge money on the online environment.

Graphic design can now be carried on this tiny but mighty device, and the beautiful thing is the ease of work that it has while using it as compared to using computers. This can fetch you mouthwatering profits.

Next is forex and cryptocurrency trading. All these can be carried out in this single, tiny but mighty device.

Another thing is writing, we chat almost everyday! In as much as one can text something to someone, he or she is capable of writing. And when this skill of writing is channeled at the proper place, one begin to earn. The upportunities of writing are uncountable, copy writing, content writing , ghost writing and so much more.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many applications on Google Play Store that could be used to make money, but I must say that many of those applications would not make you wealthy enough. However, they could still be used to make some extra income online. One of the best way to make money by using your phone is to mine cryptocurrencies that could be mined on your phone. One such kind of application is Phoneum. It could be used on many android phones. You simply need to download it from the play store and start mining the Phoneum token. Obviously it would never make you rich until or unless you use it on thousands of phones and this is something that might never be possible for you.

You may also earn money by playing games, reading articles, or you may even make money by using apps that pay you to exercise. There are certain apps that also pay you to play games. For example, some applications like Cointiply pays you to play games. There are some survey apps such as AttaPoll, Poll Pay, and Toluna that pay you to complete surveys. You may also get paid to complete asks. One such kind of application is Toloka that pay you to complete tasks. However, these apps work best if you live in a developed country.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whether you want to end tons of money or extra cash online , there are various ways in which you can make money with your smartphone . Technology is taking over the financial and business work today and so people are already using their phone coupled with good internet connection in order to make good sum of money online . Personally I have been making money from my phone since the year 2018 . And doing my final year secondary school exams during the year 2018 a friend of mine introduced me how I can make money using my phone and since then I have been making considerable amount of money just with my cell phone .

Throughout the years I have been engaging in various paid to post websites , paid to watch websites , paid to view , comment , and share websites , paid to review apps websites , paid to write and transcribe articles and reports website etc . But the one which I love the most is working on paid to post website . The trendri . Com websitehas been the best paid to post foreign website I have encountered coupled with the fact that it is flexible , easily accessible , and legit .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, there are a lot of things that mobile phones would probably allow you to make money with. Gone are the days when people need only there personal computers in order to make money on the internet because today mobile phone companies has already upgraded their games. there are several ways and methods in which you can use to make money on the internet using your mobile phones no matter your geographical location. What matters is your level of knowledge and understanding of that particular business and how serious you are to make money from it. take for example if you want to go into cryptocurrency trading, then most of theapps are supported on mobile phones and of course this is a typical example of the kind of business you can do using your mobile phone and make a whole lot of money from it. There are people that have made thousands of Dollars using your mobile phones through cryptocurrency trading and lots of other things. You can also do forex trading using your mobile phone and make a lot of money from it. The only online venture that would be difficult to do on mobile phone is blogging.

Brackwom

The Top 8 Ways to Make Money with Your Phone:

• It's Time to Get Rid of Your Old Stuff.
  • Amazon will accept your old items for trade-in.
  • Make use of a financial app.
  • Your data can be sold.
  • Participate in User Testing.
  • Fill out questionnaires.
  • Your Photographs Can Be Sold
  • From Your Phone, Run a Shopify Store