How to make money online using your smart phone at home

• Thread starter Deleted member 62875
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62875

It's is very easy to make money online using smart phone at home, With the advance of technology, people are now very curious about how to make money from their phones especially in South Africa, Nigeria, and Kenya. Now everyone is using a smartphone with either an iOS or Android-enabled operating system. It is possible to earn money just by using your smartphone, so you can use that as a way of supporting your basic salary or income and have extra money to use for special needs and purposes. People around the world are earning cash which is called, mobile money through different methods, from paid surveys, making money with YouTube, and so on.
These smartphones come with many apps which are installed already or can be downloaded on the smartphone. There are many more apps being released into the market every day and the possibility of making money with the help of these apps has increased accordingly. With the increase in job search and unavailability of jobs, there are now many ways in which one can earn money with the use of the smartphone. Some of these ways are
1.Answering survey questions
2.As a Freelancer
3.Field agent
4.Online customer service
5.Virtual assistant
6.Digital marketing
7.Playing games
8.Watching videos etc.
These jobs can be done as full-time or part-time workers. You can keep your normal job and use these online jobs as a way of earning extra cash in your pocket to pay your bills.

I really like this write-up, you have listed so many ways and method we can make money online using a smartphone even while staying at home. People have numerous ways on how they can make money online while staying at home.
But when it comes to online money making, this requires your time and your skills, you must also be dedicated and focus on any earning site you choose to engage in.

Let's say you have a business you are running, you can as well make money using your smartphone even while staying at home by advertising or promoting your business and product. You can do this using social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and TiK ToK.
For me Facebook is the best, because they're in Facebook it has its own MARKETPLACE where you can sell or advertise your unused or new items like smartphone, laptop, shoes, furniture and any items of your choice.

Playing online games is also another way people do make their money online while at home.Crypto Pop game is a legit game that pays you by playing them using your data,you earn in ethereum while playing the game and it's withdrawable instantly into your coinbase wallet.

The last one you made mention of which is watching videos, can one really earn much from it? Though there are alot of scam sites that claim you can earn money form watching videos, but I believe it's possible to still have a. Few legit ones out there. Personally I feel the earnings you get from watching videos are not worth it. Imagine the amount you would spend on data alone then the amount you get for a single video, it's just too small.

There are various kinds of ways to make money at home just by using your phone. But you must realize that you will never become rich just by using your phone until or unless you trade cryptocurrencies and you always predict the right price of coins and sell them using apps on your phone. One of the best ways to make money using your smartphones is by installing various different kinds of rewarding apps. You may utilize certain apps such as Cash 'em, Cash Karma, Cointiply, etc to make money.

You may use these apps to complete tasks and make money. However, you will only make money if you reside in a developed location such as the United States. Some members report earning around $1 per day using these apps. Even though this amount is not that high, at least it is much better than having nothing in your pockets. Another great way to make money is by mining cryptocurrencies on your phone. Certain phone-friendly apps such as Phoneum might allow you to mine Phoneum Coin and you may start earning money. You may try to create your own mining farm, but you will need to buy a good amount of phones for that.

Majority of people are fully aware that technology is taking over the financial and business world and because of this they are moved to have their on technology gadget like phones and laptops . Today individuals have maximize the use of their phones and laptop by using it to earn money online . Almost everyone today owns a smartphone but not everyone are using it to make money online this is due to the fact that they are not being informed or they are afraid to work online as a result of being scammed by various online scammers and fraudsters whose aims and objective are to defraud various online hustlers off their money , time , energy , and knowledge they invested .

Personally , with the help of my smartphone coupled with the good internet connection in my area I am able to work online on various paid to post websites and paid to watch websites in order to earn considerable and meaningful amounts of money online . Most people today do well on their offline job to make a living , but one thing they do not understand is that offline job have the potential to fail and go bankrupt but online business rarely does . And finally online business pays way more better than offline businesses .

Making money with your smartphone is not a new thing on the internet because there are a lot of businesses you can possibly do with your mobile phone and make a lot of money with it. Most of us that started online businesses some time ago are probably using our mobile phones to do most of the things. If you are into the currency trading, you would realise that you don't need a PC for you to be able to make money because almost every application needed as a cryptocurrency trader is supported on mobile phones. there are a lot of other businesses you can comfortably start with your mobile phone such as affiliate marketing, dropshipping and so many of them but it is also important for you to know that ventures like blogging will be very hard to do with the use of my phone. I have tried using my mobile phone to run a blog before and of course it was possible but at the same time it was really very hard because some of the features are not really supported with some mobile phone browsers. if you are in a developed country then you can possibly take online surveys with your mobile phone and make some good amount of money. The same thing goes with forex trading as so many other online businesses.

I do laugh some times when people say that it is very easy to make money online. Well, it is easy to make money online if only we invest with our money to make the money. The free ways are not easy. For example here on posting in forum websites to make money. I will need to devote some of my times and also there are pains in my hand as a result of typing with my smart phone.

It is easy only when we only do some task for like 30 minutes or 1 hour and we make reasonable amount of money or that fee time. For example. Someone that is into forex trading. All he needs to do is just to analysis the market for few minutes and place an order. The next thing for him is to wait for the profit to drop to his account. It is easy for him because he put in some money.

But someone that wants a free way we have to devote lots of time and what he will earn will still be low. An affiliate marketer or freelancer needs money to to promote his work or links to earn good amount of money. So it is not that easy to make money online. We need time and money to be successful online.

People can actually use their mobile phone to make money on the internet even by trading of cryptocurrency but here it will require a serious understanding of how to trade the volatile market if you are interested to succeed as a cryptocurrency trader , when there is no professional understanding it is advisable for you to stick into other simpler ways of making money on the internet which may include those you have mentioned.

Some of those you mention still needs some little understanding by learning it professionally from people that have better understanding of how it works. The only way people can make money on the internet without having to learn is through paid to post website or probably with Surveys.

When people are really serious to make money on the internet the person should at least look for serious opportunities to earn money like learning a skill and this will require a laptop because you can't possibly learn a skill most especially those complicated ones when you do not have a laptop. Laptops is needed if a person is really interested to learn a serious and high-paying skill.

Naturally it depends on how dedicated we are that will determine how we are able to make money on the internet because everything is based on determination.

Online earning has become really beneficial nowadays. Especially given that it is so hard to get offline jobs anymore. There are high rates of unemployment in most nations even though many are graduates. Moreover, those who have jobs earn a salary that does not help them cater for all needs and live comfortable.

That is why online earning works best for both those who are unemployed and those who are employed. The unemployed get a good earning method while searching for offline jobs and the employed get a new source of income that enables them to earn a better living.

There are so many ways that people can earn online. You can do surveys, join paid to click sites and faucets. But these earning methods only earns you a very small amount yet you spend so much time in them and use up data bundles. That is why I don't like working in them.

Personally, I think having a good freelancing skill is what can make one to earn better online. Skills such as writing, programming, web design and graphic design can get you great freelancing jobs in freelancing sites. Or you can promote yourself in social media sites and get clients. Moreover, you can be self employed by creating your own website.

It's so unfortunate that lot of people have internet-enabled smartphone but they are not making use of it to make money online. There are so many ways to make money with your phone. Some of them include

Get paid to post
This will always rank number one as a way of making money online with the use of your smartphone. It does not require any skills before you can make money with get paid to post forums.

You only need to know how to write good English sentences. You can make money at any point in time with get paid to post forum.

Affiliate marketing
You can also make money with affiliate marketing using your smartphone. You can start from offline.

You can go over to different shops in your cities and tell them that you would like to promote their products online for commission on every sales you generate. You take pictures of the products they are selling with your smartphone.

You list those products for sales along side with the pictures online I put the address of the shops. you only need to give secret code to the buyers so that's the seller will know that the sales is from you.

Transcription
Transcription is another way to make money online with the uses of smartphone. I have a friend who is making steady income from transcription jobs with the uses of smartphone.

Yes, it is very possible to make money at home using a smartphone. It is not everyone that has access to a laptop device, although there are some online jobs that cannot be done effectively without a laptop. There are many ways online where an individual can kame good amount of money by solely using the phone. Firstly, survey sites is a good way of making money online and ultimately, most sites makes use of phones such as: Picoworkers, Swagbucks,Neobux but on Tommysurveys, one can only participate on survey sites with a laptop which makes it very difficult for intending users.

Another way of making money online is by making use of apps for fictional writing where you would sign either an exclusive or non-exclusive contract, depending on how your stories intrigue the minds of reader. Such apps are; ireader, Goodnovel, Lightreader, Novelstar, Novelcat and Fictium. Most people find it more convenient making use of their mobile phones because of privacy and also, because it is less burdensome to be carrying around. Also, you can also make money with your phone by engaging in forums, crypto trading, affiliate marketing, content creation, translation, moderation jobs, social media advertising, drop shipping amongst others.

You do not need to invest too much money before you can be able to make money on the internet nowadays. Sometimes all you need to do is to have good internet supplier and the willingness to work together with a high-end smartphone.

One of the ways that I think has been proven for people to make money online is through blogging. You can be able to create a simple blog and create high-quality searchable articles for the blog using you of your mobile phone . It is not going to be easy but if you are willing to put in the work it is going to be on .

Social media management is also something that I have seen that has worked with a lot of people . Social media manager people are going to employ you to manage your social media platforms which is going to include you creating post and replying to engagement on the post as well as creating announcement and activities.

You can also be able to make money from your smartphone with an internet device as a translator. If you have the ability of speaking two languages you can be hired as a translator to translate scripts or write content in another different language.

As for me I prefer using my phone to make money online because I understand it better and it is more easy to carry around I have worked on different part of the internet over the years I have worked on 5 survey sites 2 forums and 2 crypto sites and I must say its been an amazing journey although I fell into scam some couple of years ago first I was hurt by it but know I just look at it as part of experience of working online now I don't even look for any money making website anymore ad long as I have trendri.

Thee are nay ways by which you can earn money on your phone like writing articles which is the way to earn form trendri like me now am a very fast typer when it comes to using phone's because its what I've used all my life and because I have worked as a writer for many sites so the image of the phone keyboard is in my memory you don't need to work on wall this scam sires to earn something if you can refer very well you can refer to loan apps which referral commission iafe very high and get paid for it