Cannot copy ad code from the ad network website due to automatic logout

niche

Verified member
I am trying to copy the ad code for a website from the advertising network website. However,I am being logged out automatically from the ad network website after I login and reach the page with the ad code. I am using Firefox browser. It appears that some hacker is controlling the browser remotely and logging me out automatically. Has anyone faced this problem with any ad network website, that you are being logged out automatically while trying to copy the ad code? What is the best way to fix the problem , prevent automatic logout since it is causing wastage of a lot of time. Which browser are you using while managing the websites you own, copy pasting ad code or making other changes?

Then you have to install another browser and deinstall the Firefox browser. Or just if you are using Ubuntu like me there is another possibility is to create another user on Ubuntu then sign out from the first user and login to the second user then delete the first user by saving a copy with your files. The problem should disappear by installing an antivirus like Kaspersky which is available for Ubuntu release.

I have also tried to login using Microsoft Edge and I am facing the same problem of automatic logout from the ad network. I am using Windows 10 and did not face any problem earlier, only now I am not allowed to copy paste the ad code. This website is having more traffic, so I am losing money because the automatic logout.

I have also tried to login using Microsoft Edge and I am facing the same problem of automatic logout from the ad network. I am using Windows 10 and did not face any problem earlier, only now I am not allowed to copy paste the ad code. This website is having more traffic, so I am losing money because the automatic logout.
Install dual boot Ubuntu this should solve the problem and add Kaspersky as antivirus as I detail. If you have no time for such operation then create a new user on Windows then log out from the current user then after this login to the new user to show if the problem still persists. If your website doesn't block VPN login try Nord VPN.

What advertising network you are using? Maybe the advertising network has some issues on its backend. You might want to contact the support with the ad network and tell them your issue, or perhaps your ad account is being controlled by someone and is trying to stop you from using the platform

No, we didn't face these types of issues but if you are facing these issues then I will suggest chrome and Google for the copy-paste code. if you are might be interested to know about digital marketing and SEO techniques you should try to read this blog- just search with the title in your browser- "Future-Proofing SEO: How to Secure Long Term Results?"

I am facing the login problems for popads.net , I am getting logged out automatically. Initially I did not face any problem, but now the problem has worsened, I am being logged out almost immediately after login. It is very inconvenient since I cannot copy the ad code on my websites, add new websites.