Reasons Why People in Low Tier Countries Cannot Earn More From Surveys?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Surveys are one of the popular ways to make money online. You have heard so many good things about surveys that you decide to try for yourself.

You participate on online surveys and sometimes you get a lot of surveys and sometimes you don’t get any surveys. Do you know why? The same survey pays good money for some people whereas some people get pennies. Do you know why?

The earnings from surveys totally depend on your location. The surveys company pays more to the people who are their actual customers and less for the people who are not their customers. The survey company even restricts non-customers from participating in the surveys.

Marketing agencies and ad networks have grouped countries according to the location, where highly developed countries, mostly English-speaking countries, are placed in the high tier category and developing and least developed countries in the low tier category. The survey companies want people from high-tier countries to participate in their surveys as they have identified the people in these countries as their customers.

First of all, identify your tier. If you happen to be from Tier 4 or 5, you might not have any chance to earn from survey. If you are in Tier 2 and tier 3, you can earn moderately, but if you are from tier 1 you can earn really well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Surveys are one of the popular ways to make money online. You have heard so many good things about surveys that you decide to try for yourself.

You participate on online surveys and sometimes you get a lot of surveys and sometimes you don’t get any surveys. Do you know why? The same survey pays good money for some people whereas some people get pennies. Do you know why?

The earnings from surveys totally depend on your location. The surveys company pays more to the people who are their actual customers and less for the people who are not their customers. The survey company even restricts non-customers from participating in the surveys.

Marketing agencies and ad networks have grouped countries according to the location, where highly developed countries, mostly English-speaking countries, are placed in the high tier category and developing and least developed countries in the low tier category. The survey companies want people from high-tier countries to participate in their surveys as they have identified the people in these countries as their customers.

First of all, identify your tier. If you happen to be from Tier 4 or 5, you might not have any chance to earn from survey. If you are in Tier 2 and tier 3, you can earn moderately, but if you are from tier 1 you can earn really well.
Hi everyone here. Thank you very much for your informative thread about surveys. I totally agree with you that surveys are one of the most popular ways to make money online.

In the past, I used to work for several survey sites because I like participating in surveys very much but soon I gave it up. The reason was that I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time and ,as you understand, it was not worth it. The problem with these surveys sites is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. However, in case surveys are available for your country, then it is wise to find a good survey site and start working on it in order to make some good money from surveys.

Thanks again for taking the time to explain to us how the system with surveys works. I am sure that many people here will find your post very helpful indeed. It is highly appreciated. Have a wonderful weekend!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, you have highlighted the major reasons why people especially from the third world countries don't participate in survey. This will stop the incessant questions by some people that may want to know the reason why people don't partake in survey or why most countries are exempted from partaking in survey.

Most products that are being reviewed are not locally based which means there are tendencies that those citizens may not have a clear objective answer to some of the questions. Those websites that carry out survey are mostly sponsored by those industries and they will not like to be misled by what the participants of such a survey gives as an answer.

The only problem I have with most survey websites is that they should not be advertising the survey when they know that those websites are not really available for these countries. It is very annoying when a participant has completed all the questionaire, only to be told that they are not qualified for the job. It has happened to me several times.

Most people have already tried to use VPN in order 5o access some of these survey websites. Though I don't see any reason for using VPN to access a website. Some are lucky not to have been detected while some are always detected at the verge of withdrawing their earning, hereby waste all their efforts.