Can you really earn with Url Shortening web daily for FREE...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Many URL shortening websites are available around the world . But which one if legit and which one can you the most is quite an issue.

Here, these sites pay at different rates according to the traffic you gain from various countries. For some countries, the rate is quite high per 1000 views and for some countries, it's quite low. Personally, I went also sites like these and a new site which came called "Shrinkme.io" gained my attention among all those.

Minimum payout here is 5$ and redeemed via PayPal.

I saw some proofs and many reviews on the youtube also about it. Probably, it's legit and pays you for the traffic you generate. But, I did not try as looking for traffic and waiting for traffic is quite a waiting task and I can't attain also much . So, I don't like those so much. But, if you have a good traffic source you can opt for it.

These urls should be some unique in the sense and the way you advertise on the site matters how much you can attain with these sites.
Most probably, these links can't be pasted in facebook groups targeting a certain group . So, you need to look for a better way out.
Other sites like Adfly also is a url shortener which pays you but it's legit or not I can't gurantee ...

So, browse these if you are interested in.

Last edited: