What really pushed you to earn online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Remember, not every one love to earn online, majority believes online is saturated with scams. And as such, they aren't interested to push themselves to earn money online, since they aren't going to be paid. While some, are simply tied to laziness of pressing their device so long to earn money online. They don't see themselves holding their phone or PC and staying indoors to do some micro job tasks, or skilled tasks online to earn.

That's why you can never win their heart even when you preach million times to them trying to lure them to earning money with you online. They've made up their mind to keep being lazy and chatting all nights on social media and earning nothing.

I wouldn't go too far to talk about their challenges online, cos, the world will always have people like that. The answer is: not everyone can earn online, those who are earning are the users who aren't comfortable with unemployment and being lazy. Not that, majority of people who doesn't love working online are lazy, No. Some, love offline jobs that ties them down and not having much time to earn online. While some simply fancy just offline gigs.

What really made you to fancy online gigs at the moment?

Caramelle

Doing online gigs offers more flexibility because we can do them anytime and anywhere. That means we can work while traveling or at home, letting us become productive on what would otherwise be idle time. Offline work requires more commitment and is mostly inflexible in terms of schedules. I currently have a part-time offline job that requires me to work for 6 hours thrice a week. I am tied down to this schedule and I have to arrange my online work around it. There were moments when I wished that I hadn't agreed to take on this offline job but I know that I'll need the experience later when I embark on a full-fledged career in this field. I had been trying to convince my brother who is into a small business to try working online to supplement his income but he feels that it is too complicated for him no matter how hard I try to explain how simple it really is.​

E

eldavis

What actually pushed me to start earning online was to make money, I have always had the interest in making money online back then, even while I was in school I was searching for ways to make money online. That by the side, we are currently in a time where it is pretty much difficult to even get a job for yourself without having a connection outside, so getting a job online was one of the only option.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well earning online has always been something that I have always been interested in, the reason is the fact that I happen to be the kind of person that does not really enjoy going out to work so hard and get paid with little amount of money, it seems like cheating as far as I am concerned, this encouraged me and I started looking for ways to earn some income online because I was certain that some people are making money online and if they can make it online it means that it is real that people do have the opportunity to achieve such benefit

Skysaint

Verified member
What pushed me to start making money online or let's say start looking for ways to earn money online is that I saw some of my peeps actually earning money through the online method.
I was someone raised to believe that anything that has to do with earning online is just there to scam you and I never for once thought that there is a possibility for one to actually earn some money here online up until recently. I saw my friends cashing out from different online earning sites and that drives me to look for legit ways I could earn some money online and luckily for me, o found a legit paying site and that changed my mentality towards the online earning methods.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Online gigs are very easy to do, in my own opinion. But it's surprising to see people running away from anything online if you try to encourage them to start working online. However, I can't really blame some people for their decision not to work online even as it's seems easy to work online.

Though, apparently, Some people have been scammed of their hard earned money and this discouraged them in working online.
And at the same time, some people are just naturally lazy to do any work lol.
They are just looking to become rich overnight and if you are telling them ways to make $1 or $2 a day, they will be looking at you as if you are ambitious enough. Lol it's just funny!

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Remember, not every one love to earn online, majority believes online is saturated with scams. And as such, they aren't interested to push themselves to earn money online, since they aren't going to be paid. While some, are simply tied to laziness of pressing their device so long to earn money online. They don't see themselves holding their phone or PC and staying indoors to do some micro job tasks, or skilled tasks online to earn.

That's why you can never win their heart even when you preach million times to them trying to lure them to earning money with you online. They've made up their mind to keep being lazy and chatting all nights on social media and earning nothing.

I wouldn't go too far to talk about their challenges online, cos, the world will always have people like that. The answer is: not everyone can earn online, those who are earning are the users who aren't comfortable with unemployment and being lazy. Not that, majority of people who doesn't love working online are lazy, No. Some, love offline jobs that ties them down and not having much time to earn online. While some simply fancy just offline gigs.

What really made you to fancy online gigs at the moment?
Hi, sincerem. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your interesting post. Well, as far as I am concerned, I have always been interested in making money online. I really like online jobs better than offline jobs. Offline jobs are more tiring and stressful whereas online jobs are easier.
Earning online is a great opportunity for me since I have a family to look after and for this reason I cannot go out to work. Thus, I work here on Trendri and I earn some money. I am so lucky to have found Trendri because Trendri is a legit platform. It is very easy to earn money here either by creating your own threads every day or by replying to the posts of other members. Online earning is so exciting provided that you find a good and trusted earning site otherwise you may fall victim and work on fake sites without getting paid in the end. So, it is wise to read some reviews before registering to new sites or ask your friends for recommendations.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This was during when we were on lockdown , that is when I had so much interest to work online, maybe I believe making money online was already in me before the lockdown I don't know but during that time is when I search for the most simplest way anyone can make money from the internet and that is how I came to realise paid to post website through nairaland. ..

Before I came to know about paid to post website I have been trying other ways to make money such as playing game to earn and so many other things , including paid to click but all of them were not really profitable because they have a low earning rates that won't even be able to give you a reasonable profit.. to summarise it all those ways were not really profitable at all..

I came to to discover bizdustry .. that is the only site that first paid me with cryptocurrency

But the most important reason why I am interested to earn money online is just the ability for me to work on spare time because this is one of the best way you can combine two things like schooling and earnings.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
What pushed me in to online earning is that I needed money to meet or do some project so I need to work hard online so that I can earn.
The first motive behind every body working online is to make money while other things follow.
Though what made some people not to be able earn online is because they are too lazy and not ready to hustle. And there are some people they are too dependent on their parent,friends or family for financial support all the time.
Most people doing this online business because they always utilized every opportunity that comes their ways.

goodmoneygoodlife

For me - online is a great equalizer.
1. You can work from anywhere if you build something online. This lets you work remotely and travel and be able to make money in a more robust way. This also lets you live in a low cost-of-living area while working online, hence stretching your profits/dollars longer.
2. Anyone can work & make money 'online' -- you just need some time, patience, and an internet connection.

So working online is a robust framework for anyone that wants financial independence from wage slavery.

But to make things simple, what pushed me to online money is:
1. I love money.
2. I hate working full-time job.
3. I love life and so want to quit my full-time job by replacing the income with online money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hi, sincerem. Hope you are doing well. Thank you for your interesting post. Well, as far as I am concerned, I have always been interested in making money online. I really like online jobs better than offline jobs. Offline jobs are more tiring and stressful whereas online jobs are easier.
Earning online is a great opportunity for me since I have a family to look after and for this reason I cannot go out to work. Thus, I work here on Trendri and I earn some money. I am so lucky to have found Trendri because Trendri is a legit platform. It is very easy to earn money here either by creating your own threads every day or by replying to the posts of other members. Online earning is so exciting provided that you find a good and trusted earning site otherwise you may fall victim and work on fake sites without getting paid in the end. So, it is wise to read some reviews before registering to new sites or ask your friends for recommendations.
You're welcome my friend from the other side. Online earnings have always been my choice due to the ease of staying closer to my home and not stressing the bones to work in a stressful offline working environment. Do you earn a living from posting on trendri daily? Being here has helped with some earnings that have helped me solve some needs, but can't make ends meet for me, but when I put other earnings together I make full-time living working online.

paidsurveyadvisor

For me it is more to generating multiple stream of passive income without the fear of losing a job sudddenly and also something to fall back .

chicnthin

I used to believe that earning online is mostly scam but then I learned that you can actually earn from it. You just have to find some legit sites. The reason why I decided to earn online was to support the other fees on school. My parents already have a hard time paying tuition fees, I didn't want to add more expenses for them.

rextee

You can call me lazy but I don’t like the idea of waking up early and getting ready every day for the job that I don’t like but have to do because I am broke. The covid pandemic gave me a chance to work from home and that’s how I learnt to make money while being comfortable in my bed. I have been a forex trader before covid also but could never give it enough time. But now, both my job and forex trading are going great.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Money is very important in the life of everyone. Money may not be everything but it touches everything. Without money it can be very hard to achieve more things someone can ever dream of.

The desire to enjoy more from life is the reason why I started chasing dollars on the internet. I have it in mind to make full-time income online in the nearest future.

The following are some of other reasons why I keep pushing to make money online.

Be my own boss
Making money online gives you the chance to become your own boss. You don't work by the rules set by another person.

You set the rules and do things your own way. You can decide the day you want to work and still make more money with the internet marketing. You are not mandated to start waking up very early just because you want to get to the workplace on time.

Exchange Rate
Exchange rate is another reason why I am obsessed with making money online. The gap between dollar and Naira is very wide.

You only need to make little amount of dollar online and it become a lot of money when you change it to local currency over here. I always say that poor people work hard for Naira while the smart people work for foreign currency like dollars.

Multiple Stream of income

Making money online gives you the opportunity to work and create multiple streams of income for yourself. At presents, I work on four different projects to make money online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think I started to venture into making money online when I had no other option. I wanted to learn an offline skill but there was something that really happened which made it impossible for me to proceed with my decision. So I had no other option than to start searching for ways in which I can make money online and one of the first things that caught my attention was affiliate marketing. I started searching on different forums of how to make money on the internet and I actually found taking online surveys and PTC platforms but after several trials I was not able to make anything reasonable from there. Around last year someone introduced me to paid to post platforms and that was actually the turning point. But before then I had made some good amount of money on some freelancing work through social Media platform. I also ventured into online sports betting but after several trials I made some amount of money and I also lost some amount, so I really had to give up because there is no point for someone to be doing what won't guarantee you any income. Making money online is really a very good idea and it is sweeter if you have a skill that guarantees you steady income.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I like the idea of working online because I don't like mixing with people or interacting with them frequently, that's why I started looking for ways to make money online, I realised that you need to be offering value before you'll be able to earn anything tangible.

I started with writing, because I have a flair for writing and I started getting outsourced gigs, that's how I made my first cash online and ever since it has been a rollercoaster ride.

Currently, I have learnt 3 more skills apart from writing, my goal is financial freedom, so that I can retire early and take control of my life.

I really like the idea of making money online, I'll be in pyjamas and I'll be making bucks, what can be more cooler than that?

Richee84

Online business or earning became more popular to me during the covid-19 lockdown in the year 2020. Even though I have heard of online earnings before among my friends and on social media but I always count it as a waste of time and energy. The bordom during the lockdown help me a lot to have much understand that there are several ways we can make money that is very legits and ok. I started with cryptocurrency which I made little profit from. After my fist payment I became very convince that not all online business are actually. My desire to make more money online increase and I start to search for more good platform that pays. Though the payment is not that good enouh compare to the time and effort invested in it. For someone to make something good or tangible for online business then the person must be spend most of his or her time surfing the net everyday. On line earning has been helpfull to balance up some little bills that may arise on a daily basis. Online business or earning can still be achieve side by side with our physical or offline business though the earning might not be to encouraging.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Just like every other person on this forum, I believe we are all here for a common goal but different reasons though. You can choose to agree with me or not, the fact still remains that every single person on this platform are doing this to actually make income for themselves. As for me, I can say that it is the same but not totally though because the situation of my country alone can make one think outside the box just to earn a living. Almost Every possible legit ways to make money has been blocked by the country’s government and that is the reason why a lot of people are going illegal in order to make a living.

Setho

VIP Contributor
My online making money career actually began in the middle of the pandemic and it was because I was actually bored at home and did not have so many things that I could do to while away time. I then considered posting on websites as a way to while away time and that really exposed me to a lot of information. Right now I am particularly working online most of the time because I will like to expand my sources of income as it is not just enough for you to depend on one job to be sustaining you all the time.