Earn Money Wanna earn money just by completing a survey? payment process is really simple

nasif

Yes you are not dreaming! It is true that you can earn money just by completing a survey. All you have to do is sign up with your e-mail address.
my earning proof is given below.
Screenshot (33).png
comment below if you want to earn money too!

Kwess

Yes you are not dreaming! It is true that you can earn money just by completing a survey. All you have to do is sign up with your e-mail address.
my earning proof is given below.
View attachment 46669
comment below if you want to earn money too!
Survey sites are good if they really pays good money but not to all countries that are eligible for survey. This make it hard for most African countries members to participate in survey. For instance, in my country, you can not make good money out of survey even most survey site doesn't work here so I personally don't like joining survey but surveys are really good if participated.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We all know for sure that surveys are paying....Most surveys are paying but they don't just pay everybody from all over the world. They have some countries that want them to attempt their surveys. But anybody that's not within those countries, that attempt those surveys, they will get disqualified and won't get paid. So is your survey for all countries?

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't think survey sites are the best... the best survey I can recommend to anyone is PaidViewpoint..
They will pay you no matter where you're from.. buh the earnings are small and surveys are like 1 each day.
Bummer huh

Sikapa

Verified member
Yes survey sites pay but the problem is survey sites don't work in all countries and even those working in all countries don't pay good in all countries.

These survey sites mostly pay good on the tier countries and some don't work in some countries at all, if not that then survey sites are best.