Wanna learn more about affiliate marketing.

Ota4gab

I have been hearing a lot about affiliate marketing for a long time but still yet to make a penny from it because I lack knowledge on how it works.so today I decided to come all out to seek the knowledge of those who are doing great an making money from it to please teach me how to start from the basic so I can also start sharing my testimony like a lot of persons are already doing here.Thanks

Sikapa

Verified member
Affiliate marketing is promoting other peoples product for sale to earn commission. This can be done in many ways either through blog mention, pay ads, email marketing, social media and many others. The purpose is to drive traffic to your links and if you make sales then you will receive commission on the sale that you make.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is not a rocket science, it is probably one of the best business ventures in which anyone can venture into currently on the internet and make a whole lot of money from it that is the reason why you have been hearing about it everywhere.

Like the name suggests, it simply means selling another person's product in order to get a commission from the selling price of a particular product. There are many forms of affiliate marketing depending on the one you like.
There are some whereby you get paid whenever you get a unique click to the link you are promoting. You just have to choose the right platform for you to get started and some of the best platforms are clickbank, digistore24, Amazon affiliate, jvzoo and a lot of others.

It is very important for you to know that there are some certain skills you must to learn very well if you really want to succeed as an affiliate marketer. You must know how to create content because before you promote affiliate products effectively you must create content around a particular product.

Another skill in which you must learn is Copywriting. When you're promoting a product copywriting is needed for you to convince people to purchase the product.