Is it really possible to earn online?

fattofit1

The simple answer is YES.

It is very possible to earn a lot of money online but there are many different answers people can give here.

You could sign up for a site that pays you a small amount to complete surveys. But this is never going to make you a living. There are a lot of different schemes you can find but they’re often going to be boring and pay you no more than pocket money.

The question you want to focus on instead is how to make money online.

The beauty of working online is that you can create a business where you are the boss. Meaning you can work from anywhere there is an internet connection; the beach, your back garden, wherever and whenever you so choose.

There are a few business models that have stood the test of time and once scaled up prove to be very profitable.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I see no reason why one should not be able to earn money online, especially in the world of today where everything is being done with the help of technology. This has its own good side and bad side when it comes to using it to make money. The good side is beneficial to everyone and anyone trying to make use of it while the bad side affects the people that uses the the good sides. For example, imagine a scammer making use of internet to fraud people online, eventually the set of people that intend to earn money legally will be scammed and get ripped off their hard earned money which one way or the other they have been affected negatively.

Iqra

To earn online is possible, but we cannot earn with only one way, there are many ways, many method which we can do for earning in short term or in long term.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Online money making is no longer a new thing, but the main question now is, " how to make sustainable money online". over the years there has been a lot of online money-making ventures he which many people have made money from. sometimes people think it is not really possible to make a sustainable income online but the reverse is the case. There are several online money-making ventures in which anyone can capitalise on and make a whole lot of money in such as freelancing, afiliate marketing and so many others. Affiliate marketing has really caught the attention of many people including myself because of how lucrative it is and it does not involve a lot of risk because you do not need to produce your own product in order to make sales but you just make money by selling other people's product and get some commissions on every sale. Some affiliate marketing doesn't even require you to make any sale before you make money. Some affiliate networks pay you for every unique click on your affiliate link.
Freelancing on the other hand, is very lucrative also and require you to have a good skill before you can make something tangible.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very possible that you can make money online depending on the commitment that you are willing to put into place and also how you can be able to strategically position yourself. The best way to do this is by creating a skill for yourself. There are so many skills that you can be able to choose from like affiliate marketing and graphic designing. If you want much more technical approaches that can be able to bring you more money but I'm going to take a lot of your time then you can go for coding or if possible data science.

Kendy

Verified member
It is not only just possible to earn online but it is a reality that even so many people are now making online as their major source of livelihood. It is best to avoid any pessimism when it comes to earning online because the technology has made it very possible, easier and even more accessible both to skilled and u skilled users. Making money online is no longer a new thing or a secret. If you have in possession your mobile device which is more of a smartphone and it is compatible to the internet, then you have the padlock of making money, all you need is the key to start earning and the key in this context ultimately refers to you, this is because you alone have the decision to make on how well you want to utilize the online ecosystem and you would need to sharpen and equip your skills. There is need looking far, even right here on Trendri forum, are you not aware that this forum pays users who post comments and threads and specifically for those who are able to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold of $4 which is actually on the fair side and also the withdrawal method is favourable.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will assume that this question can come from someone who has never any money online. I can only tell you that it is possible to make money online provided you do the right thing.

There are so many things you can do to earn money online. You just know that internet business is not a get-rich-quick ways to make money.

Also you must be ready to put in some work before you start seeing reward for your effort. These are some of the ways I have earned money online and you too can do the same.

Get paid to post
this is in fact the easiest way for me to make money online. You can also start making money with get paid to post right from today.

You simply needs to sign up with get paid to post forums. Start making meaningful contribution to some of the topics and you are going to earn money.

The best part of it is that the minimum threshold is small and you can even receive your money directly to your local bank account if you work with Trendri.

Freelancing
Becoming a virtual assistant is one of the fastest way to make money with freelancing.

The job requirement is not that much and you need only computer system and stable internet connection. You can sign up with Fiverr and Upwork to get started.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Questions like this arises as a result of Fear of being scammed and defrauded buy online scammers and fraudsters . And so people ask whether it is actually possible to earn money online ? I still believe the answer to that question is yes technology has become man's friend and so many ways one way is the use of technology to earn money online . With the help of gadgets like phones and laptops there is 100% possibility that it could be monetized as a means of earning a living as a result of working online . So how can you make money online and not be a subject to scam and online fraud ?

Well ,Throughout my years of making money online I have been scammed couple of times and trust me the experience was disappointing and devastating . Yet I prevent this from occurring again with the use of scam sites detectors . A scam site detector is an app or a website that allows you to make enquiries about a particular website you intend to use either for the purpose of making money or other personal purpose . One of the best scam site detector app I use is the sureplug app .

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This threads reminds me of the time when I used to find money making sites online. I am a sort of a guy who never wants to have a day job. This is why I always wanted to seek ways through which I could make money by being my own boss. Unfortunately, at that time I never found much success with making money online because of many reasons and I began thinking that making money online may not be a possibility. I thought that even if it were possible to make money, it is not for me.

This misconception of mine became stronger when I searched for ways to make money and by the passage of time, I was not able to find many sites. Fortunately, after so many years, many great sites such as Trendri were created and the creation of such great sites became great sources of income for me. Right now I am pretty much a full-time contributor on paid to post forums and I really have a great time writing posts and making money. I work very hard to make money each day. So, I would summarize all by stating that making money online is indeed possible.