Is it really possible to make money online through a mobile phone?

Cosmin17

Hi, I have been going through a lot of posts lately, Is it really possible to make money online through a mobile phone?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make money online with the use of mobile phone. I am using mobile phone to make these comments and I am going to receive earnings as a result.

Just make sure that the type of phone you are using his of high-specification. The phone I used to make money online has 3 gig RAM and 64 gig internal storage.

I also use mine mobile phone to write content on my blog. This means I am also engaging in blogging with the use of my phone. a lot of people might surprise by this but I am very honest with it what I said in this comments.

I use my phone to post another get paid to post forums. I make use of Google chrome to open most of the website and I choose desktop website mode for all the thing I do on the phone.

I also make use of my phone to work on my microtask websites like Picoworker. it is easy to do Reddit upvoting with the uses of phone.

I also do affiliate marketing and I make use of my phone to do the setup. The total amount I have made with my phone is more than the price I bought it.

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, it is very possible for you to make money online with the use of mobile phone and a lot of people have been doing it including myself for ages. All you need to do is to learn a proper skill and you are definitely good to go. Even though, it is very important for you to have the laptop in order to be able to do some certain things like blogging and lots of them but some of those things are possible with the use of mobile phones. I trade cryptocurrency normally and of course most of the apps I use are my phone's apps.

Like someone have stated, working on paid to post forums is definitely with the use of mobile phone because it will be much faster for you and more comfortable because you can do that anywhere you are, but that cannot be possible with the use of laptop. So making money on paid to post photos is definitely with the use of mobile phones and other microtasking platforms like pico worker and the rest of them. Affiliate marketing can also be done with the use of mobile phone and also CPA marketing and the rest of them. I have used mobile phone to do all these things, so I have a first-hand experience

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes it's possible to make money with your mobile phone, besides you're even doing it by posting on this forum, you'll get paid for posting comments and threads here, I guess you're new, If my guess is right then you need to meet a certain requirement before the Admin approves your account to start earning.

You might need a high end of phone to achieve anything tangible though as someone above stated he's using a 3gb ram mobile phone, which is really efficient for doing heavy tasks.

You can start a YouTube channel with your phone too, if you're knowledgeable on certain things and you feel okay being on a camera, this may or not be realistic to you though depending on your circumstance.

But I'll advise you to stick around here and make some bucks before trying out something new.

Willans

yeah it true you can mke money through your mobile phone in any ways is either you invest or you start a new job online to make money that are different type of ways to make money through ower mobile phone and there different things we can also learn through ower mobile phone you can work online with your mobile phone and get paid in any amount you want to start with that it we all can make money with ower mobile phone but most phone cannot use the internet but as you have said that you comment and post and you earn

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
The topic sounds funny to me, pardon my manners, but for such question to be asked in a forum like this very one where the poster himself or herself is using phone to post such article just to make money. Apart from this very profession, there are still other ways in which people do make money online with their phones and it truly pays them well. If you ask me, I believe that our phone is considered to be a mini computer which means that it can still be called a computer system to some certain level. My point here is that one can surely make money with one’s phone. There is no big deal or magic to that. It is the reality.

Moni

Which of the mobile phones are talking about? Not all mobile phones even support internet and even don't support Instagram and other social media so how can those mobile phones online money making? You have to explain further my dear because some mobile phones are powerful than some PC and laptop too.

E

eldavis

You being on this forum alone answers your question. Yes it is very possible to make money online with your mobile phone. Someone once said, your phone should not be called a smart phone if all it does is browse the internet, snap pictures, post on social medias, play games, watch videos and the likes. Your smartphone should be able to make money for you as well.
Besides working on forums, there are other ways you can also make money online with your smartphone, some of which includes forex trading, crypto trading, freelancing, affiliate marketing etc.

Ernestnari

Banned
Yes it is possible, taking surveys, affiliate marketing programs and PTC and CPA forums, it is very possible

Caramelle

It's quite possible to make money online with a smartphone. After all, a smartphone is a portable computer that can do much for you besides letting you take pictures and videos and post on social media. You can use it to participate in paid-to-post sites. Since you can always bring it with you, it means that you can work anywhere and anytime where there's an internet connection. Smartphones are also quite useful in micro-tasking sites. Appen has loads of tasks that require members to use their smartphones to take pictures and videos of people, cars, their surroundings, and other common subjects for AI development. They also offer usability tasks involving smartphones. There are occasional survey tasks that should be done exclusively with a smartphone. Your smartphone has to be powerful enough with plenty of storage for you to be able to do micro-jobs comfortably.​

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make money online if you do the right thing. You might spend a lot of their time and resources on a money making model and nothing if you don't follow a proven strategy.

This is the reason why it is very important to have a basic knowledge about the money making model she want to do before you start.

There are so many things you can do online to make money. Some of the common online money making model include affiliate marketing get paid to post pay the survey freelancing sailing courses Amazon Kindle publishing etc

The best thing is to choose a woman out of all the money making model and master it inside out in order to make good amount of money from it.

If you choose freelancing for instance, you need to undergo a training with an expert you know the right step to take to make money fast.

The easiest way to make money online for me is get paid to post on forums. You don't need any special skill to make money with this model except except how to construct a meaningful sentences to make comments. You can even use it do it with the uses of smartphone.

Iqra

Yes, I think it is possible to make money from mobile phones, By posting, comments and many other sources, which we can do.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi, I have been going through a lot of posts lately, Is it really possible to make money online through a mobile phone?
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Of course, it is possible to make money through a mobile phone. You can post a thread or reply to threads here on Trendri by using your mobile phone. You can also make money by playing games on your mobile phone. There are so many earning ways today to choose from. It is true that it is easier to work from your computer that your mobile phone but it is not a big problem. Just make sure that you have a modern mobile phone and a good internet connection. Wish you all the best!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Yes, I think it is possible to make money from mobile phones, By posting, comments and many other sources, which we can do.

There are various ways to make money using a mobile phone. You can get paid to comment using a mobile phone, but I use Laptop only. This is because I am more comfortable using a laptop, as typing words is much easier on laptop. As far as using smartphones are concerned, there are various ways to do that. One of the greatest ways to make money is by using many get paid to applications, which are available on Google Play Store. Secondly, you can even mine coins and make money. many people are now using Crypto Tab browser to mine coins and make money. In fact, a many folks are now creating big mining rigs and mining coins.

It is much better to mine coins such as Phoneum, as it is an ideal coin for phone miners. You may even install many games and make money. However, making money on smartphones is possible, but you may not earn a huge sum of cash. You may manage to make a couple of dollars in a day if you install many apps and use all of them. One of the greatest app is Toloka App. You can even try that and see if it is ideal for you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making money online are of different categories and there are some ways you can not be able to make money online even when you have a mobile phone and at the same time there are ways you can be able to make money on the internet with your mobile phone because such opportunity is suitable for mobile phone users.

A person who is a writer generally can be able to make money and progress effectively with a mobile phone as a writer because this does not need a complicated action for computers to do but it's just the ability to research and write good quality content.

The same is also applicable to people who are using mobile phone for posting on paid to post website,

Generally a lot of people may prefer to use their mobile phone online when trying to make money because it is more convenient as you can easily move from one place to another compared to a laptop or a computer.

Cryptocurrency traders and forex trader are really interested to trade forex or cryptocurrency with a mobile phone because they can easily move from one place to another with their phone while they are still monitoring their trade. .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Gone are those days when people only use their phones for calling and social media. The rate at which people are making money using their phone is so alarming..

Though there are some platforms, depending on phones, that are not accessible or fully accessible by phones but there are still relatively many ways by which money can be made online using phone.

The most common among them is crypto trade. Many people prefer using their phones as they will have the opportunity of trading anytime and anywhere without going with the stress if carrying along their personal computer.

Aside from this, people can still make money using paid to post platforms. This is the easiest among them as they don't really need personal computer for this except for personal preference. These websites are easily and conviniently accessible on phones.

Before we decide to use phones, we need to consider the RAM of the phone, battery level and even the size of the phone. All these factors are there for us to have seamless experience using mobile phones.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My mobile phone is simply like a hand bag to me, I carry it every where I go, that's the only device that helps me to earn a living at the moment. I tried purchasing a desktop computer, due to lack of electricity in my locality, it pissed me off to buy at the moment. Because, it wouldn't serve it's purpose better, that made me to use the funds I saved for it to purchase another mobile smart phone to support my main smart phone, never to lose my online gigs in case something unfortunate happened to one. Online have really helped me to earn money which gave me the resources that I used to purchase my two mobile devices and also the capital I am using to trade crypto currency.

I will simply say that, what a desktop computer can offer you in terms of making money online, your mobile device can simply offer that. Mobile phone is even more flexible, you can take it anywhere you are, access your earning sites even at the right corners, but such isn't feasible all the time using a desktop computer. That's why I am simply with my phone at the moment performing numerous not task online, not just earning from small jobs but also learning skills.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very possible to make good money by using phone on net.
Though it will not be possible if one can not sacrifice some things like time, resource and energy some times. It's will require time and if some one did not have much time to use doing it ; it may not be possible to make good money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Questions like these arise as a result of people thinking that's the only way to make money online is by the use of laptops desktops etc . that is not always the case a lot of people have make money online with the use of only their mobile phone . Although the use of laptops and desktop is faster , speedier , and more flexible to make money online other than phones , but yet they are some advantages of using phones in making money online some of these advantages include : because most phones are sleek and handy in nature it makes it portable to move around , so in this way do you can show or refer someone else to the website you are working on to make money .

As long as you have a smart mobile device coupled with phone resources (data) and a good internet connection in the area you are good to go . Although the use of laptops is most suitable for performing online activities like blogging , affiliate marketing , freelancing report writing etc . Phones can also do the same too but rigidly , but when it comes to working on a paid to post website or a paid to watch website the use of phones is flexible and portable .