Is it really possible to make money online through a mobile phone?

Cosmin17

Hi, I have been going through a lot of posts lately, Is it really possible to make money online through a mobile phone?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Yes, it's possible to make money online through a mobile phone.

Some people don't believe that it's possible to make money online through a mobile phone because they haven't tried it themselves. Others may have tried and failed and simply can't imagine how they could make money while walking, riding a bike, or sitting on the toilet.

But the truth is that many people have made money through their mobile phones and will continue to do so in the future, as more businesses and consumers turn to digital commerce for their purchases.

If you're looking for a way to make money online with your phone, there are dozens of apps available that will help you do just that. Some of these apps allow you to take surveys, complete tasks, or get paid for watching videos. Others will pay you for searching for specific words or phrases within articles or books—you are often rewarded with points that can be redeemed for cash. There's an app out there right now waiting to reward you!

Many people are freelancing on the internet and making good money. You can use your smartphone to find jobs and create a profile on freelance sites. Some of the websites where you can find freelance jobs are Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, etc.

If you have a passion for photography or videography then you can sell your photos/videos on the internet. There are many websites where you can sell your photos and earn good money. These websites allow their members to upload photographs and if someone likes any photo they buy it from the website and photographers get their share of profits. Some of these websites are: iStock Photo

Kendy

Verified member
Apparently, yes! It is indeed possible to making money online through using the mobile phone although some people do have the misconception that you can only use a laptop to earn online which is untrue. Presently, although I do not have a system yet, I make use of my mobile phone which is compatible with sites and allows me to make money. I even feel much more comfortable making use of my mobile phone because of some many advantages which ranges from; privacy from third-parties, the use of laptops in an open pls e will result in invasion of privacy because of how attracting the screen could be and this interference could cause lack of concentration which would ultimately affect your earning outcome. It is also more flexible to use your mobile phone because you can use it anywhere and at ease without worrying of space availability. Also, the life span of the battery level of most phone is stronger and lasts longer than the laptops. There are many earning opportunities online which is very compatible with mobile devices. The most important thing is to make the app or site updated. Using phones has never gone wrong for me and I do not think I will prefer PC.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is usually a lot of people especially from the older generation who just do not believe that somebody can be able to see it from the comfort of their home with their mobile phone and make money. This is actually not true because nowadays technology has made it very easier for things to be done and as such as little as the ability to be able to operate the internet using your mobile phone can be able to fetch you a decent amount of living. There are so many things that you can consider and I am going to touch a few of them.
The first one is virtual support assistance and you are going to be tasked with the job of responding to emails of corporate businesses or if possible managing their social media pages like telegram or Facebook or Twitter or discord.
You can also choose to become a digital marketer or a social media influencer where your job is actually to create engagement or increased awareness of brands that are going to pay you handsomely in order to do that and you are just going to need a decent knowledge on how to use social media platforms.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Yeah, it's 100% possible to make money online using your mobile phone.All we have to know is that making money online requires sacrifice and self-determination, making money requires hardworking before you'll be able to reach your target each day.

You can use your mobile phone to earn online in ways like; Online surveys, online games, social media marketing, affiliate marketing,and lots more.

Online surveys
A lot of people uses their mobile phone to complete online surveys so as to earn passive income daily.It's a good means to earn but at the same time stressful and difficult depending on the surveys site you choose.Most surveys site is not payable,what i mean is that the credit you get from the site doesn't worth the amount of task you completed.

Online games
You can as well use your phone to earn online by playing games.There are so many games you can install into your mobile phone to make money from them but not just for fun.Crypto pop game is one of the legit gaming app i know.Crypto Pop game pays you in ethereum,and it's withdrawable instantly into your coinbase wallet.

So, there's possibility that we can be making money online using our mobile phone.

Rachael

Verified member
Why not? It is very possible to make money online by using a mobile phone. Presently, I make use of a mobile phone to make money and also chat online. The cost of laptops are very expensive instead of the prices to be decreasing since new models are upcoming, it is amazing that the prices keeps increasing everyday. I even try using mobile phones because of the freedom it gives, you can actually go anywhere with your phone without having to load yourself with a system which can attract the eyes of theft. Mobile phones makes me feel more secured on the sites I enter, this is because, if I am using a laptop in an open space, it would cause attention and my concentration would be reduced due to this attraction and also due to the opinions of some third parties. It will also slow down the speed or pace which I intended working. Mobile phone would always last longer in terms of battery life span. These days, there is nothing much that a laptop can do, which a phone cannot, all you need is a good smartphone and keep your apps or the device updated so it could be compatible with the site.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very possible to make money online using your mobile phone because that is what most of us use to make money on the internet. To make money for ourselves we need the mobile phones and usually the best thing to do because with the mobile phone you can work anywhere you find yourself just by clicking one of the things, you will start making money. The best way to keep making money on the internet is to have a mobile phone because it is very handy and you could take it anywhere. That showed that you could make money on the go and anywhere that you find yourself. Although, there are some applications that are not acceptable by the phone but in the long run , you can make something reasonable for yourself using the phone. For instance, if you are working on the paid to post sites, you could use your phone to make comments and you will earn something reasonable if you can meet up with the requirements of so many paid to post forums in a day and that shows that you could make $5 in a day for yourself. That is basically how to use the phone to make money on the internet.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Yes, it is definitely possible to make money online through your smartphone. It is what I have been using for almost three years now and it is working great for me. Your phone gives you access to the internet and that is just where you get online jobs that are paying.

You can use your phone to do some typing and you earn money. This is through writing for sites that pay for forum posts like here in Trendri or you could post articles in article writing sites. It is so easy to type on a phone and it gets easier the more you type.

You could also use your phone to access freelancing sites like Fiverr where you can sell several skills that you may have. This includes simple things like photo background removal or data entry which can be done easily from your phone. These easy things pay well yet you can do them on your smartphone.

Now there are other technical skills like website development and transcription that may not work well on your phone. This is because they require some special softwares that cannot be installed on your phone. But that should not stop you from trying other methods that can be done from your phone.

blessingc

Making money online is one of the most talked about, most loved and lucrative way of making money. When I first heard of making money online, I never took it seriously, I felt it's not real, maybe I can work and earn some credits but it's all scam I can't withdraw. But as I got into it and tried making money it really is great and I have been making alot.

The first website I got introduced to was this pay to post platform Tendri and I have withdrawn twice, when I saw how lucrative and legit it is enrolled into other websites also where I started making more money.

Making money online doesn't mean you must make use of a laptop to make money, your smart phone is a good business tool, all you need is a good data connection and power supply.

You can earn in different ways online, from posting on platforms to get paid or advertising businesses for clients as an affiliate marketer to earn money. You can become a YouTuber and earn as much as salary earners and even more, you can earn passive online too in different ways, you can work in sites where you get paid for liking post, following people and posting status on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp respectively.

allison001

Verified member
Personally , I have been making money online with the use of my mobile phone and I make this money on paid to post website by posting , exactly like I am posting and typing here because this is the only online business that gives opportunity for you to make money by using your mobile phone easily.

Probably there are others but I believe the earning rate is too small and may not necessarily help you in any way . It will also be a waste of time since most of those activities are difficult to do.

Another thing you can also do to make money online with your mobile phone is trading , you can trade cryptocurrency or forex with your mobile phone without having to worry about using a laptop. This is made possible by using a forex broker or a cryptocurrency exchanges . Yes it is quite possible to make money online with your mobile phone

Sikapa

Verified member
There is no problem at all about using your mobile phone to make money online. I can boldly say over 80 of the people on this platform are all using mobile phone to make money online. But is not just any phone but rather you have to see to it that you are using smartphone withe high speed.

Because I think it will be more stressful and annoying to use a cell phone with low speed to make money online. This is because even when you want to post something, you can imagine how it will be like. Previously, I was using laptop and PC to make money online but now I'm just using my cellphone which I'm having no problem just that at times things differ from cellphone and computer. This is due to different graphical interface but all the same you will get use to it. In fact I like using cellphone to make money.

Oluwasegun purpose

Yeah you can use your mobile phone to make money online,if you don't used your phone then how do you or what do want to use and and work..there are only two things in which you can make use of and work online,it either you use a mobile phone or a laptop that are the only two things in which you make use of....but if you are going through mobile phone it we help you to secure your data ... As there are advantage of using your phone that is how there is also disadvantage. The first advantage is that you can make use of your phone easily and it will also secure and manage your data., secondly you can take or move around with your phone,you can take it to any place and any were you like....so you can make use of your mobile phones to work with online at anytime....

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even I feel more comfortable using my smart phone to write than using a PC. I've tried it couple of times and it was moving smoothly on mobile. I use my android too, doing basic web design, graphics design, created a YouTube channel with 0 videos and subscribers. What I'm trying to say is that, I feel more comfortable operating my mobile phone than using a desktop computer or laptop. I know some persons are faster using a laptop, only time will tell for me, I can still be faster typing on PC, doing some cool designs and sharing on various platforms that accepts them.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Personally , I do not have a laptop. Although a laptop is more sophisticated than a mobile phone but whenever I am interested to make money on paid to post platform I do use my mobile phone because that is the one I have . With a mobile phone it is even possible for you to make money and you can carry it from one place to another unlike a laptop which is bulky.

What I am trying to say is that with paid to post website , the possibility of me making money using a mobile phone is possible.

There was a time I was also making money on paid to click website then , but it wasn't profitable and I have to drop it when I have opportunities to make money on paid to post platform.

It is quite possible for people to make money online using a mobile phone because there are many ways money can be made without having to directly have a laptop.

nicufn

It is highly possible to make money from playing games on mobile phone but I can say not everyone can make money by playing games because those websites that pay people to play games don't even work in every country.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is no longer a news that it is very possible for people to make money from almost everything through their mobile phones. I have seen a lot of people doing several businesses with their mobile phones online and they're making some reasonable amount of money with it.

Some of the ways in which you can make money through your mobile phone includes affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading, forex trading and a whole lot of others.

Some of them requires you to have a very responsive mobile phone in order to maximize profit. You also need proper skills if you want to go into any form of online business to succeed.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, as I'm typing here I'm using a mobile phone so it is a fact that Money can be made online using only your phone. There are numerous ways to make money using a phone. if you have the skills you can start from freelancing on different sites

You can complete simple tasks online. You can do online surveys, you can buy and sell with your phone . You can even start a blog or have a YouTube channel using your phone.