Do you really need skills to earn online?

allison001

Verified member
We all know that making money online isn't that easy. Almost all of the online earning method requires high or low skills from us.

What are some of way to earn online that really needs skills acquisition?

1: Forex trading
Thousands of people around the globe to make so much money from forex trading. Do you think they just wake up one day and start making money from forex? No, they acquired the right skills or knowledge about forex trading. There's one of my mentor that explained how he became successful through forex trading.
He acquired forex trading Skills from the right source, according to him he spent 4 years in training.
So this simply means that acquiring skills is important when it comes to online earning.

2: Affiliate marketing
People doing Affiliate marketing as their means of earning online will perfectly explain what training they got in order to reach a level which they can be earning online from affiliate marketing. This aspect of making money online also needs you to understand how they whole thing works, so this also states that acquiring skills is important and necessary when talking about making money online.

Is there any way to earn online without skills acquisition?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah when it comes to earning online it does need skills acquisition especially if you want to earn good online but this is not say that you can't earn without skills aswell They are tasks and sites online that you can make money from without needing a skill example is here when once you have the ability to type helpful and informative words for each topics posted here then you should be able to earn here. And the good thing about this site is that the more you type the more money you make though small but still helpful

Another site you might not need skill is the micro jobs sites where you are requested to watch videos, take surveys, complete little tasks on social media etc. You would be able to make small money from it.

Mylot is another site you can make money from without needing to have a skill. This one is a chatting site that you can introduce a good topic that might elicit different responses as people response to your post you would be earning money. This is like a fun way of making money.

But if you want to earn from video editing, coding, web design or programming. you would need good skills

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, making money with amount of money on the internet requires you to have a very good skill. There are several businesses anyone can venture into on the internet and make a lot of money for him or herself but those businesses requires very good skills in order for you to make something reasonable on the long run.

If you want to venture into an online business like affiliate marketing there are certain skills you need to have a master well. you need to be really good in creating attractive contents because that alone can go a long way in helping you make some reasonable amount of money as an affiliate marketer.

You also need to be very good in copywriting because copywriting helps you to make a lot of sales as an affiliate marketer or internet marketer. If you want to go into a business like online freelancing, you actually need some good skills in order to make something reasonable on a long run.

Even though, there are some ways of making money online without skills but they are not really sustainable in the long run. Taking online surveys does not require any skill for you to make money and the same as working on different microjobs platforms.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like we make offline, we make money online either by skills or without skills. Just as I kikened it to offline businesses, the ones with skills earn more money than the ones without skills. You only need to learn some skills to make sure you earn as much as you may want to be earning.

However, there are some other things that you can be doing that can fetch you money apart from having a skill. But to get money through those activities, you need to dedicate time. The more time you can dedicate, the more money you will make.

Paid to post website is my number one on the list. It is not a sugar coated issue to conclude that many people can make money from paid to post websites. There is a particular user on this thread that does make more than $30 on this forum per month. To make money however on this paid to post websites, you need to be dedicated.

Carrying out survey doesn't really require skill. We can make money by just filing some questionaire that we may be asked on survey websites. The only problem is that it is not always available for all people.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can earn online without any skills. Actually, you don't need content writing skills, graphic designing skills, social media marketing skills, website building skills, blogging skills, vlogging skills, etc. (some of the common skills to make money online) in order to make money online. You need money though, you need to invest money to make money. Actually, the only way to make money online or offline without any skills is by investing. Here are some of the best investment platforms where you can make money,
Robinhood: This is a stock and crypto trading platform where you can buy penny stocks or various crypto coins. You will benefit when your asset value increases.
Webull: This is just like Robinhood, however, this program allows you to earn free stocks if you manage to bring referrals.
eToro: This platform is also for investing in stock and crypto.
Binance: This is crypto exchange that allows you to earn through various methods like staking crypto, trading crypto, yield farming, flexible saving, etc.
If you do not have skills and also do not have money to invest, can you earn online? Well, in that case it is not possible to earn. However, when it comes to earning online, even a basic skill like typing can help yu earn

King bell

VIP Contributor
Yes, I believe one needs to have a basic understanding of how to use their website's interface, English language and something about computers if they are going to be successful in earning money online.

I believe there are many people who believe that all you need is a computer and some cash to start making money. This is far from the truth. One needs more than just those items to start making good money even though it might be easy for some people to overlook that fact. Most people are not computer savvy, so marketers like myself have to teach them, or at least give them a basic idea on how to use the website's interface, English language and how to download some free software that is needed in advance of getting started with their website. If they don't know English they will need someone who can help them teach them.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are some skill requiring task and duty websites and platforms in the internet, but that does not been telling me that you need to be skilled and experienced in order to make sufficient and reasonable amount of money online. And that is because there are some websites and platforms in the internet that totally pays you for entertaining yourself or for performing activities and duties which in other ways entertains you. A good example of this kind of website include websites and platforms that pays you for watching videos and pays you for playing simple and uncomplicated games. In a more simpler term, these websites is known as paid to play game websites, and paid to watch websites.

Interestingly website like these are numerous in the internet, but we need to be careful because in the midst of all this numerous websites there are some that are scamming and fraudulent in their activities towards their members and users.

cmoneyspinner

If you're going to do FOREX you need skills. Fortunately many of the platforms have DEMO accounts where you can learn how to do forex trading. As for affiliate marketing, I had no experience when I started. I just copied what I saw other people doing. Slowly but surely I gained experience but I still do not generate commissions regularly. My earning are sporadic.

Suba

Staff member
If you are an old player, of course you will find lots of ways to make money starting from zero skills to need complicated skills. maybe you are familiar with paid to click sites and faucet sites, which have a lot of members, this is one example of an online job that does not require expertise. While online jobs that require expertise are not only forex and affiliate marketing, but many other jobs that require expertise, such as financial consulting, web designers, etc. Trading crypto and stocks is just as difficult as trading forex. As for affiliate marketing, it will depend on the type of job you choose, and all of them have different levels of difficulty such as Influencers, social media, and many of them have master degrees.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
A whole lot of things require that a person has skills on them before they are achievable and I think this is also applicable to online money making. Nevertheless, the amount of skill really differs from one thing and the other.

But in online money making, the various avenues open to earning have varying needs and recommendations based on skill. For example, in Survey taking all you may need is the skill of answering questions in relation to your feelings about it. But in something like forex trading which you have mentioned earlier, one needs to stay and learn the whole process and I bet it will need more commitment both in the aspect of time and effort. You will have to fully use your brain and absorb as much knowledge as possible because of the complexity of such a thing

But generally speaking, you may actually need some skills to earn online though the requirements may vary.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Yes, having relevant skills is important for earning money online. Depending on the activity, it could be technical skills (e.g. programming, graphic design), creative skills (e.g. writing, video editing), or business skills (e.g. marketing, project management). Having a combination of skills can also increase earning potential.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
This is a very good question. In my opinion, you definitely need skills to earn online. Of course, there are numerous ways to make money online which do not require special skills but the earnings are too low. A good example is forum posting. On forums, you can earn money easily but you do not earn much money. If you need to make a good income, then you can start affiliate marketing or do some freelancing jobs. Both methods are very profitable but you must have certain skills in order to be successful. Well, it is left to you to decide what you would like to do taking into consideration the available time you have, your interests and your skills.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Skills are of great importance in online earning. They are what guides you to provide services that pay you. For example, basic writing can help you earn in paid to post forums. But when you learn more skills like essay and academic writing, you will earn better income.

Even some online investment methods require that you learn skills so as to succeed in them. For example, forex and crypto trading will require analysis skills and strategies that minimize risks.

Skills can be taught to other people. If you have a skill that you have mastered, you can sell an online course or create a YouTube channel for it.

cmoneyspinner

Just a tip. If you start with no skills, create a profile where if screw things up you can easily delete. When I started online I had no skills. I made a lot of mistakes. But the pseudonym that I use now can be found via search engines and most of the search results are good or positive. My old profiles, old blogs, old websites, etc., where I was learning, have been deleted. Don't invest money such as purchase a domain. Use free tools and platforms first to get your feet wet. Then when you feel confident you can buy a domain. I watched a friend use a free blogging website for many years. Once she got regular subscribers, she bought a domain and redirected visitors to her new permanent website. Domains cost and they have to renewed. During the years she used the free blogging platform, she saved money for that particular business expense and did not buy a domain until she was sure her blogging efforts would be successful.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
Not all online earning opportunities require specific skills or qualifications. Many platforms, such as online survey sites, paid to post forums, click to get paid sites or cash-back shopping apps, only require basic computer skills and an internet connection. These opportunities allow anyone to earn some extra money without needing any specific skills or qualifications. But it is better to work learn a skill and work on platforms that require specific skills or qualifications, such as freelance writing, graphic design, or teaching online courses to earn better. For example, if you want to be a freelance writer, you need to have excellent writing skills and a good understanding of the subject you want to write about.

Imran Noori

Verified member
I think there is no such way to earn money without any skill because if you are even using websites which will pay you easily like PTC websites or faucets then it also needs computer skills and internet usage skills.

If you want to be successful in your jobs especially online jobs then you definitely need to learn a digital skill or upgrade your skills because nowadays many people are starting online jobs, this simply means that the competition is increasing so you need to be prepared to face the competitions.

Frenzybliss

Yes, absolutely. You need the right skills, tools, and strategies to earn money online. You must be proficient in digital marketing, web development, graphic design, copywriting, or any other related skill. Additionally, you must be willing to invest time and money into learning the necessary tools and techniques to become successful. You also need to be able to manage your time effectively so that you can maximize your earning potential. Being organized and disciplined are also essential for success.

Ekta

Yes, you need certain skills to earn money online. Depending on the type of work you are doing, you may need technical skills, such as coding or web design, or creative skills, such as writing or graphic design. You may also need to have strong communication and time management skills, as well as financial management skills. additionally, having a strong online presence, a network of other freelancers, and the ability to market yourself effectively can also be important for success. Finally, having continuous learning.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You need the right Skills to make money online. it is important for success in working online especially if you would be freelancing. You need to acquire skills ,as they would help you to perform tasks effectively and efficiently. You have to imbibe other working skills such as a strong work ethic, good communication skills, and the ability to work well with a client so that you give the best.

They are different ways to make money online. You can post on forums, take surveys, write or design for Money.