Do you really need a college degree to succeed in business

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned business people are born but not made. However they say that knowledge is power. Who told them that knowledge comes only from school? I can say that there is even better knowledge out there other than school.
For one to succeed in business it's not a must that they acquire a college degree according to me.
For me experience is the best teacher.
For instance I were born a business oriented person. Everything I do for money is business. I I can say that I have a working business experience of more than thirty years in business..
I can say that majority of the business learned people don't make it in business. Do your research. I have seen so many folks having masters in business and still don't make it in business. Business requires people born with the business character traits like; patience, persistent, perseverance, consistency among other tougher and rougher traits. Most of the learned folks quit business for lacking all these traits. They tend to give up and conclude that it didn't work for me, business is not for everyone,
Business is for few individuals, and some other stuffs. Folks I don't say education is not worthy but for other fields like this it requires the borne minded

Jasz

VIP Contributor
If you want to succeed in business, you don't need a college degree. But if you want to succeed in life, then you definitely do.

You see, the success of your life is not just about what you do with your time. It's also about how much value you add to other people's lives, and how much better off everyone else is when they have access to your talents and ideas.

In this sense, college degrees are worth investing in because they give you an edge over other people who may be just as smart or even smarter than you. They allow you to develop a network of contacts that can help expand your horizon beyond what's possible on your own, which will enable you to make more money and get more done than those without such advantages.

And if all else fails, there's always the option of becoming an entrepreneur who makes it big without any training at all!

King bell

VIP Contributor
Transparency is an important factor for success in business. It can help build trust among customers, employees and suppliers, and can help you build a culture of open communication and collaboration. Transparency can help you keep customers informed of changes in pricing, product availability or new services, and can help you build relationships with potential customers and suppliers.

Being transparent also allows you to demonstrate your commitment to ethical business practices. Customers and suppliers can see that you are honest and accountable, and they will be more likely to trust the decisions you make and the products you offer. Transparency can help build a positive reputation for your company, which can attract more customers and help you grow your business.

On a personal level, transparency can help you develop relationships with colleagues and customers, as well as gain their trust. As a leader, it's important to be transparent about your business decisions and to explain why you are making them. This will help your colleagues and customers understand where you are coming from, and it will help build trust in your leadership. Additionally, you can use transparency to stay connected with your customers and suppliers, keeping them informed of changes and updates. This will help you build relationships and loyalty and will make them more likely to do business with you in the future.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
You do not necessarily need a college degree to succeed in business. Many successful entrepreneurs and business leaders have not completed a formal education. However, obtaining a college degree can provide you with valuable skills and knowledge that can help you succeed in the business world. It can also increase your earning potential and provide you with a network of contacts that can be beneficial in your career.
Ultimately, success in business is determined by many factors, including your drive, experience, and ability to take calculated risks. Whether or not a college degree is necessary for your success depends on your individual circumstances and goals.

Imran Noori

Verified member
There are two types of education, formal education and informal education, I think in both ways you can educate yourself but in formal education they may teach you things that you don't want to learn but in informal education you can learn what you love to learn or what your passion is.

In my opinion a degree is not the guarantee of success because there are many people who are doing much better than those who have a degree, in schools and universities they will never teach you how to make money and how to have a successful life, they just teach you a certain field.

Mastergp

Verified member

No, a college degree is not a necessity for success in business. Many successful businesspeople have not completed a college education, and some have found success despite not having a degree. However, a college education can provide a foundation of knowledge and skills that can be useful in many aspects of business, such as critical thinking, problem-solving, and effective communication. Additionally, a college degree may be required for certain positions and can open up opportunities for advancement. Ultimately, success in business depends on a variety of factors, including determination, hard work, and the ability to adapt to changing market conditions.

While a college degree is not a guarantee of success in business, it can provide a valuable foundation of knowledge and skills that can be useful in many aspects of the field. College courses in subjects such as economics, finance, marketing, and management can provide a comprehensive understanding of business principles and practices. Additionally, a college education can help develop skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and effective communication, which are important for success in any field, including business.

Moreover, having a college degree may also provide access to a wider range of opportunities, both in terms of job prospects and career advancement. Some positions within a company may require a degree, and a higher level of education may be viewed favorably by potential employers and clients.

However, it's important to note that success in business ultimately depends on a variety of factors, including determination, hard work, creativity, and the ability to adapt to changing market conditions. Having a college degree is just one of many components that can contribute to success in business.

Ekta

A college degree is not necessarily required to succeed in business, but it can certainly be beneficial. a college degree can provide a person with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the business world, such as problem-solving, communication, and critical thinking. Additionally, which can be invaluable in the business world. Furthermore, having a college degree can give a person an edge when applying for jobs, as employers often prefer candidates with a degree.