I really want to earn money.

Joaquim Dias

I really want to earn money. thanks
the pandemic has ruined my financial life, I need websites and other ways to make money online.

Attachments

• 1635861298369.png
    1635861298369.png
    312 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1635861476330.png
    1635861476330.png
    312 bytes · Views: 1

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make money online if you are determined. But do not allow your pressing financial needs to pressurize you to go after get rich quick scheme to make money online. If you do so you are going to lose money time and resources in the process. You can start making money from this forum by posting comments and create thread. Bizdustry is another website in which you can make money from comments you post.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The very first step while making money online is to have the determination of making money. When we are determined, then we are already in the second step which involves sourcing for the relevant information on how money can be made especially online and the third step will be perseverance, determination and being hardworking.

Blake986

I have a solution to your problems, and what I am promoting is very lucrative. And I will give you a free method to show you how make this work. But first, when you have no money or very little of it, invest in your skills you already have. Are you good at talking on camera? Start doing Youtube videos or Tiktok for business. You don't even have to show your face. Yes I will show you these methods that made people very successful online now.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The very first step while making money online is to have the determination of making money. When we are determined, then we are already in the second step which involves sourcing for the relevant information on how money can be made especially online and the third step will be perseverance, determination and being hardworking.

Yes, determination, dedication, and devotion are some of the main principals you need to consider when it comes to making money online. There are a few websites that I have found and I will be starting my online job tomorrow on micro job site called "Socpublic". Even though it is really hard to use, I think it is worth giving a try.

Skysaint

Verified member
You are not alone on this, I too wish to earn money online and am already achieving it. So I can boldly say that it's possible to earn money online, not just any petty amount but making online earning your full time income. Welcome to trendi and you can actually start off from here

Oriba

I have a solution for you problm if you want to earn money i have one platefrm its very good you can earn money overthere but there sone investmnt but its up to you if you can invest you can xontact me i'll guid you bez im also working overthere and it cery helpful for me and im so happy with that platfrm

A

Austinfranz

It is possible to make money online if you are determined. But do not allow your pressing financial needs to pressurize you to go after get rich quick scheme to make money online. If you do so you are going to lose money time and resources in the process. You can start making money from this forum by posting comments and create thread. Bizdustry is another website in which you can make money from comments you post.
I agree entirely with you Kayode. The main criteria is determination..

I tell my students every time.
Without Diligence and Determination,one can never get anywhere.

A

Austinfranz

I have a solution to your problems, and what I am promoting is very lucrative. And I will give you a free method to show you how make this work. But first, when you have no money or very little of it, invest in your skills you already have. Are you good at talking on camera? Start doing Youtube videos or Tiktok for business. You don't even have to show your face. Yes I will show you these methods that made people very successful online now.
Or you can try Affiliating... That's is; selling a friend's goods or product for commissions.

That's how I started. Now I work in a real and big affiliate marketplace