Can an illiterate make money online

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Not the kind of content we need
In this context, an illiterate is someone with no educational qualifications and at some level such a person lacks the ability to fluently and effectively speak English and almost has no idea about writing English and reading it as well.

So can such a person make money online? I want to hear your opinion on this while I share mine.

It is very possible for an illiterate to make money online even though such a person has smaller opportunities and is limited on what he or she can engage in to make money online.

We all know that there is a galore of online money making avenues and most of them demands that the individual engaging in it has the ability to read and write English and communicate effectively using the said language. This is why an illiterate will be limited in making money online. But it is possible to learn a few of the needed language skills or even if possible, hire someone who will be paid for making money online with your resources.

It may be very hard for an illiterate to make money online but only on platforms and websites that serves the activity of affiliate marketing and financing or even cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment, in other to pass the stress of understanding most of the terms and direction given to you in platforms and website like this it is best to focus on the more simpler and flexible once some of which pays its users and members for doing most of the things they know how to do best such as their hobbies and pleasures.

Many individuals love to play games including illiterates and also many individuals love to watch movies including illiterates. And so what if you could make money online buy plain simple and uncomplicated games or by watching short video movies and tv shows, wouldn't that be a mind-blowing opportunity for you to make money online? Well in my own view and perspective that is absolutely a very interesting and inviting opportunity and those without experience to make real money online.