Is It Possible For An Illiterate To Make Money Online?

Is It Possible For An Illiterate To Make Money Online?
In this context, illiterate means a person who has no educational qualification, and at some level, such a person does not have the ability to speak English fluently and effectively and has almost no idea how to read and write English.
So, can such a person earn money online? I'd love to hear your thoughts on sharing mine.
It is very possible for an uneducated person to make money online, although such a person has fewer opportunities and is limited in what he or she can do to make money online.
We all know that there are many ways to earn money online and most of them require that the person involved can read and write English and communicate effectively in that language. As a result, an illiterate person will have fewer opportunities to make money online. However, it is possible to learn some necessary language skills or, if possible, hire someone to get paid to monetize your resources online.

You are laying more emphasis on fluent speaking of English language.
Being an illiterate in English language doesn't mean one can not make money online. The reason is that English language is not the only language on the internet. There are languages like Latin,Yoruba,Spanish,French,Hausa and so on. If you can read and write in one of these languages, you will definitely make a lot of money online. Therefore it is very very possible for an illiterate in English language to make money online.

However, English language can be learnt online. There are many English language courses online. They could be free or paid. If you want a paid course on how to learn English language fast,go to udemy.com

Well,I can't really say exactly because you already emphasize of not able to speak fluently and has no idea how to read and write,to me if such person has the intention of making money online,it is better to go for online English class first or offline,if at all there is resources for tutor.. on a second thought,there may be sites with hausa language one can earn from, infact by teaching hausa language,I am reffering to a Nigerian here.

I guess an illiterate person can go into drop-shipping too, though I know nothing much about it,but it definitely didn't have to involve so much of communications. There are some sites too that all you have to do is to do task and earn some money,,you can as well have someone to guide you through the process of whatever you want to do online and with time you will get use to it and earn cool cash despite been an illiterate.

Illiteracy doesn't stop one from making money

Personally I believe it's very powerful for an illiterate to make money online depending on what they decide on doing. There are so many persons today making money from forex trading but they do not have a single knowledge about how forex trading works, what they do is copy trade. There are also other online jobs one can get into without needing a higher school certificate.

Being an illiterate most times limit ones from making the kind of money one will make as a literate. but for online jobs you can still make money without being able to read and write fluently.

The thing is that that's some online tasks don't need you writing anything like when you have to post on forums. You need to read and write properly but when it comes tasks like watching videos, clicking on ads, uploading videos, coding and programming I don't think this one's will need one to read and write so one can still make money online this is to show that one can make money even as an illiterate

Even buying and selling online or once you have the skills and the products to market and sell then you make money because you don't really need to write anything or with anything not market your products the way you you can and let people buy.

Making legit and considerable amount of money online as an illiterate is absolutely very possible. And although it could be absolutely hard and difficult for many illiterates to read and to write but that does not mean that they cannot have hobbies and pleasures. Many individuals have various hobbies and places such as playing games and watching videos and there are some websites which absolutely pays its users and members for carrying out simple and less time-consuming activities like this. It is absolutely very insane and crazy to see how the internet has totally made it very easy for individuals of different categories and perspective to make money online both educated and non educated individuals.

Making money by spending time doing the things you know how to do best online is absolutely one of the most incredible and insane way to make money as an illiterate. Some illiterates may know how to read and write but not accurately and adequately. Engaging in online gifts such as paid to post websites can totally sharpen their ability to read and also to write and in turn they get paid reasonably and comfortably for doing so.

Firstly, I want to correct an impression. English language is not a benchmark to determine whether someone is an illiterate of not.

There are a lot of languages in which people can use and if you can read properly and write properly in those languages you are not an illiterate.

English language is just one of these languages. So if what you're talking about is the ability to read English and write then that does not determine whether you will make money online or not.

There are people who don't speak English or know anything about English but they are making thousands of dollars on monthly basis.

For example; a Chinese person be teaching the language to people on YouTube and the chances of him or her to make a lot of money will be high. So the person may actually not know anything about English but he or she is making money online.

So that is how it works. But anybody who cannot read or write any language at all then such a person cannot make money online.

What do we really mean by illiterate? Illiteracy is not only when you have education, it is when you don't know things. Can you say that because I don't have a formal education then I am illiterate. There are some top people and big celebrities that did nit complete there education, can we call them illiterate? No.

So being illiterate has nothing to do with making money online and also I would like to say that once you are able to make money online, then you can not be called illiterate. It is true that someone might not be able to read and write before, but if he can be able to learn so ways to make money online and he is able to adapt and be successful, then that kind of person is no more illiterate. To me illiterate is when someone is ignorant. But since the moment he is able to learn something and understand it, he can not be called illiterate any more.

When you are talking about illiterate , you need to expansate more about it because we have different types of illiterate , if you don't have a formal education , you are an illiterate , we all knows that and using my job description As an example , I am a baker and if a friend of mine wants to know about baking , I have to turor him because he's an illiterate in the line of baking , so whatever you dont know how to do , you are an illiterate on that aspect .
So far you have the ability to read and write , then i believe that you can work and earn money online , all you need to do is try learn about the online money making opportunity and start earning ,
There are some online business that just need you to invest and start monitoring the growth of your investments.

Personally I believe it's very powerful for an illiterate to make money online depending on what they decide on doing. There are so many persons today making money from forex trading but they do not have a single knowledge about how forex trading works, what they do is copy trade. There are also other online jobs one can get into without needing a higher school certificate.
I agree, copy trading is certainly a way many people follow to earn money without knowledge of forex trading. I too have been copy trading on Zulutrade for so long and it’s been a great experience. One doesn’t need extraordinary trading skills or expert level knowledge for copy trading.

First of all, the Internet is a worldwide web and as such there are a lot of people who don't speak English. But they still making money speaking in their native tongue. I know because I have visited monetized sites where I had to use a translator.

That being said there are all kinds of ways to make money online. You may be "illiterate" (by your definition) when you start. But the main thing is to START! DYOR (Do Your Own Research) and figure out what works for you. There are lots if income earning opportunities: blogging, article writing, affiliate marketing, starting your own forum, etc.

It is not really about speaking of English . To me the most important thing is understanding English and Reading of English . That plays a very important role in determining your possibility of making money on the internet , obviously if you cannot read a simple English you won't be able to make a simple interpretation of everything that is happening in the earning platform you are interested to make money with.

Except the illiterate person is willing to learn and understand some simple English and interpretation , it will be quite difficult and almost impossible for them to make money on the internet. operation of phone is another thing that will need you to have at least a little understanding of how to read and understand what phone signs and symbols symbols is all about.

An illiterate person may have interest to make money on the internet but is never an easy thing.

In this case, I think I would start by working on my literacy so that I could understand more and have more opportunities. I'm sure there are things out there, but learning this skill could help in life itself, not only with working online.

I think that it is very hard for an illiterate person to make money online due to various reasons.

An illiterate person would not be able to read and understand things

This is a very common reason why an illiterate person would not be able to make money online. In order to properly make money online, you would need a few basic things. The ability to read and write is one of the most fundamental things that you may need in order to make money online. When you are not able to do so, it could become almost impossible for you to make cash online.

An Illiterate Person May Have No Skills

This is also one of the main reasons why it is really hard for an illiterate person to make money. There are many educated people who tend to work online and even they are not able to make money due to the fact that they do not have skills. So, how can an illiterate person make money without skills?

No Opportunities for illiterate persons

This is also one of the biggest reasons why it is impossible for an illiterate person to make money. There are no opportunities for illiterate people as they can not read, write, etc. If an illiterate person has no freelancing skills, then no jobs could be available for them.

I believe an illiterate can make money online. The only thing is that he or she would have few online money making opportunity compared to a literate person. He or she might not be able to work on paid to platforms like paid to post or paid to write platforms because he or she might not be fluent in English language and one needs to be fluent in English language in other to be able to work on these platforms. He or she might be able to do online jobs like graphic designing, that's if he or she is creative and has skills. I think he or she might also be able to do drop shipping and affiliatr marketing, these jobs doesn't really require one to be fluent in English. One just needs to be good at convincing potential customers to buy products.

Most people know the name Jack Ma. He is the Chinese guy who headed up the hugely successful Alibaba. Read some biographical notes about this guy. He was dirt poor. One day he noticed rich foreigners at a hotel. He could not speak English. But that didn't stop him from going up to those foreigners and offering his "services". What services? Whatever! Carry their bag. Walk their dogs. ... He would let them know he didn't speak English very well but he was learning. Truth is, he hrdly spoke any English at all. He would listen to people talking and he would try to speak and let the people correct him. That's how he taught himself how to speak English. He went from doing that TO being the head of Alibaba. Can a person be illiterate and make money? Ask Jack Ma.