illiterate and business

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
There is a saying that,money don't know illiterate. When I was in primary school ,there is a boy that everybody use to call dooming that is the person that do not know book.
But to my surprise I saw the boy now a man very rich and I asked him a question that,how did he made it so big like this? Then he replied me that after he dropped out from primary six(6) because he could not performed well then He decided to go and learn work and today he owned one big company which he employed many graduate and PhD holder to work for him.
My question is that ,how can an illiterate controlled the literate in business?

Education cannot be used as a benchmark in the success of a business, Someone who is illiterate controlled the literate in business, You need to know management is the art of getting done through other people. Art means innate talent or ability. Although he is formally only a primary school, but maybe he has intelligence above average, hardworking, tenacious, not easily discouraged and learns from books, courses and experience. Many stories like this, a real example, of a woman who only graduated from junior high school (9 years education), named Susi Pudjiastuti became Minister of Marine Affairs and Fisheries for the period 2014-2019 in Indonesia. (you can search it on Google search).

In as much as education is very important in the life of people , this should not really be a guarantee of a person's success in life. Generally life is completely unpredictable and we shouldn't treat or rate people based on their academic performance because that is not a guarantee that they will be so rich .

Just like you said , I have an idea of so many of our classmate then who were not academically smart but now they have a business of their own and they are operating independently, you may be surprised to find out that someone you were academically smarter than can be much more richer than you even to a point of employing you in his or her business organisation.

The world is completely unpredictable . Apart from that , there are so many rich celebrities out there that were not really good academically , but because they were able to locate their talents and that is what they are using to make money till this day.

Some people are just lucky in life in the sense that they can achieve whatever they need with little effort or based on their own natural talent .

That's life for you nothing is certain and as we all know life is also unpredictable thst is why we can only trust the universe that we would turn out well. Well, to start off being literate doesn't naturally translate to being successful you must work out your success story

The illiterates as you called them might be great in other areas, you don't just go to school and come back to fold your hands and say I can now be successful. The guy you are talking must have work so hard despite that he dropped out it school. You should know they are different areas you can make money. You can start a business promote it and start making good money

When you grow a business and you have the money to bring in graduates why not you would employ them. Funny enough some of this pay is just peanut It doesn't even that they pay the minimum range but they take advantage because they have little change to even oppress the graduates with little money.

But all the same it is good to always start from what you can do whether you are literate or not, don't waste your talent.

If you look at the world around us, you'll see that many of the people who have made their fortunes have done so without having any formal education beyond high school. When asked why this was the case, many of these people said that they were able to learn through experience, and that when they had a goal in mind, they would do whatever it took to achieve it.

A case study is a man who made his fortune through real estate investments began buying up properties when he was only fourteen years old. He bought these properties from his parents' savings accounts, which were managed by his father. By age twenty-one he had been able to accumulate enough money for his first big purchase: an apartment building on Main Street (which later became known as "Main Street Mall").

He continued buying more property throughout his life until he retired at age sixty-five with a net worth of $200 million dollars (USD). He said that he never went to college because there weren't any jobs available for people without degrees at that time; however, he still felt confident enough in himself to pursue business ventures without any formal training whatsoever. However, if you have any opportunity to be educated, please try to.