Do you think an illiterate person can become a business billionaire??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This kind of question looks strange but though it is something that is happening. I have seen a scenario where an illiterate man without zero educational knowledge exploiting so high in his business initiative. The knowledge in fetching money is different from the one learnt at school. School can never guarantee you business success or wealth, rather they'll show you the way, enlighten you to face the reality to be successful. Most illiterate people are billionaire's today, cos they choose to learn the other way round to he productive in their respective business. Which is the one making them to succeed in their respective business endeavours.

Abu4exel

Whether an illiterate person can become a business billionaire or not depends on the kind of business he or she invest in and those that surround him or her. An illiterate person can become a business billionaire, if he he or she has the capital enough to start the business and also surrounded with those who re business guru who could give him or her a good business advice. We have seen it in the past, where those who didn't even past through schools became a big business billionaire. All am trying to say is that irrespective of who you re, whether literate or illiterate, becoming a big business billionaire doesn't determine by this two.

BuchiBankz

My late Uncle didn't attend college but he was one of the richest people in our community. It's not about the school but self determination and zeal. There are so many millions who didn't attend college and they re doing cute well, and their children attend one of the best schools

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes I think it is true and I saw and meet many people who are not well educated but they are business man . In my opinion they are God gifted people who are illiterate but they are businessmany.
Okay, it do happens, not all literate are millionaires. The mindset used in making money is self developed, one doesn't acquire it in the learning institutions like school. Rather you develop it, and sometimes too, its inborn. Meaning one can inherit as a reward from God and become a millionaire through the good works of he's. The knowledge in making money is not derived from education and no one teaches you strategies to make money in the school, they'll only enlighten you about pivotal things of life, and how you can tackle your challenges, teach you morals and educational things etc. But one without the drive and innovative mind can't achieve financial success.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes I think it is true and I saw and meet many people who are not well educated but they are business man . In my opinion they are God gifted people who are illiterate but they are businessmany.
Okay, it do happens, not all literate are millionaires. The mindset used in making money is self developed, one doesn't acquire it in the learning institutions like school. Rather you develop it, and sometimes too, its inborn. Meaning one can inherit as a reward from God and become a millionaire through the good works of he's. The knowledge in making money is not derived from education and no one teaches you strategies to make money in the school, they'll only enlighten you about pivotal things of life, and how you can tackle your challenges, teach you morals and educational things etc. But one without the drive and innovative mind can't achieve financial success.
My late Uncle didn't attend college but he was one of the richest people in our community. It's not about the school but self determination and zeal. There are so many millions who didn't attend college and they re doing cute well, and their children attend one of the best schools
That's true, your late uncle must have utilized the best possible business knowledge to become successful through it. I have always said it that riches doesn't come from education alone, rather ones mentality pave a way for such. One without good reasoning and business IQ can't achieve financial success they way it pleases to him or her. One must be innovative and creative to achieve financial success. Ability to innovate and put in practice to create benefiting things in the society enables such kind of person to achieve greater success. Education is there to enlighten one to face the things of life, but doesn't bring overall success. Rather the individuals drive and zeal for wealth through hard work brings money closer to them.

Thosynho

Why not? It is very possible for an illiterate to be a successful business tycoon. We have many examples of them, dangote has no university education, most top richest in the world are school dropouts. Education is just an added advantage, you will be able to apply your educational knowledge to your business. But that does not mean it is the only way to succeed. Just have the right motive, get a mentor, and be willing to try new things. Many people are educated but don't know anything about business sector. So education is not a barrier to success in business sector.
As important as education is, education cannot by itself give you billions unless you put everything you have learnt into action and create wealth for yourself.

The major problem confronting developing countries especially Nigeria is that many people strive to go to higher institutions and only obtain the certificate as graduate but could not actually practice what they have learnt in school.

You can be illiterate in Western education but literate and we'll trained in a particular trade to do well and become a billionaire.

IamDozzy

Yes, why not?. An illiterate can be a billionaire as long as he/she obeys the principle of making money such as massively investing in legitimate businesses, saving massively and not spending on frivolities. Some persons in Nigeria that a billionaires didn't see the four walls of a school before making their money.As far as one is discplined and has a goal and vision, he/she would become a billionaire whether educated or not.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Of cause it is possible not to be literate and still become a business billionaire,but the people who work for him must be literate ,by that he or she can do more in business.because they will be some kind of business offer for her or she to handle but been illiterate he or she won't be able to handle it,but since he or she employed literate staff for her or her self they will execute the business on her or her behave ..so it is very possible to be illiterate and become a successful business billionaire... But been educated could make u go far in life than just been a billionaire but multi billionaire as well...
So education is the key to successful business...
Yes, education is still key to every successful business initiative. Without formal education one can't attend the greater height he or she craved for. Even the wealthy men today that got wealth without attending school enrolled themselves at some point to improve their knowledge to achieving more business success. Education helps one with the right mentality to mange his or her business initiative to achieve greater height with the steps that is set out in the class daily. Without education i don't I think i could have been on this forum writing with English. Back then, when i was going to school i know nothing about writing with English, but as soon as i started going to school my knowledge developed, I'm thankful for education.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's not all the billionaire that will have in the world today are literate in fact the percentage of the illiterate among them is high.
And most of the illiterate business man make use of the literate one to make their business grow. In fact the illiterate one make use of the brain of the literate to achieve their aim.
Bro you're correct with your findings, most of the lucrative businesses around are manage and finance by the illiterate billionaires. They even employ the literate ones to work via their company/business and get paid for their awesome job. What matters in our present world is the wealth without money the literate person got no future. And the knowledge to acquire money is self developed through innovative styles and right business mentality. One can only attain financial success when he or she dig deep to be solution solver in any business initiative he or she enrolls in. Than just being a fault finder and not working to solve the fault that is found.

Obi kaka

Of course been an illiterate can never stop someone from been a business person I have seen a lot of people that do not see six world of promry school but are doing well when it comes business,so for me been and illiterate can never stop someone from been a billionaire in business world

MarieArie

You've said it all @Bookwormlux. Formal education has little or nothing to do with how to successfully run a business. Majority of the millionaire residing in the Eastern part of my country don't have formal Education but when it comes to trade, they are very smart and informed.
If Education is that important in making a successful business owner, why is that majority of graduates with first degrees failed in business at first trial? Only few excel after learning what it takes over time.
There is no doubt that having a degree can open certain doors for you in life, but that’s not to say that without one you can’t break ground. No. Formal education is not necessary for technological, scientific, or social development. That is not to say that formal institutions should be dismantled. They will be helpful, but if wrongly used, they will constrain rather than disseminate knowledge. Governments should find ways to facilitate home learning such that a child can learn from anywhere and anybody, provided they get the correct knowledge. The government can set up facilities for testing and verifying people’s expertise in any field should they the person need any government-approved certification as proof of their capability.

D

Deleted member 28127

There are many tricks to be billionaire but in most of case you end by pay a paypal subscription and not getting active referrals that pays for subscription so they detailled their matrix system. Otherwise no one becomes billionaire in a few time it needs a hard worker.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are many tricks to be billionaire but in most of case you end by pay a paypal subscription and not getting active referrals that pays for subscription so they detailled their matrix system. Otherwise no one becomes billionaire in a few time it needs a hard worker.
What do you mean by paypal subscription charges?? How does that charge concerns an illiterate one becoming a millionaire in the world of business without a formal education. The discussion thread is quite different from what you said @lamia5765, I want to get more proof of what you mean by such description of paypal charging for subscription. What type of subscription does paypal charge that will reduce your billionaire's status to nothing?? I don't think such kind of charges can drag down someone's wealth, you alone got your reasons for saying that.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It's not all the billionaire that will have in the world today are literate in fact the percentage of the illiterate among them is high.
And most of the illiterate business man make use of the literate one to make their business grow. In fact the illiterate one make use of the brain of the literate to achieve their aim.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Whether an illiterate person can become a business billionaire or not depends on the kind of business he or she invest in and those that surround him or her. An illiterate person can become a business billionaire, if he he or she has the capital enough to start the business and also surrounded with those who re business guru who could give him or her a good business advice. We have seen it in the past, where those who didn't even past through schools became a big business billionaire. All am trying to say is that irrespective of who you re, whether literate or illiterate, becoming a big business billionaire doesn't determine by this two.
Yeah, becoming a business billionaire billionaire depends on the business initiative one manages. If you manage a lucrative business with vision, the person stand a chance to earn awesome be it illiterate or literate. No business created for only literates to manage, both an illiterate and literate persons can manage any given business as long as they have that zeal and motivation to carry out such business. Illiterates tends to get money this days than the literate ones, cos they have time to think for their business and welfare than literate ones sometimes. The literate will be busy going from one point to another searching for white collar jobs forgetting to invest on its own to make money.

D

Deleted member 28127

What do you mean by paypal subscription charges?? How does that charge concerns an illiterate one becoming a millionaire in the world of business without a formal education. The discussion thread is quite different from what you said @lamia5765, I want to get more proof of what you mean by such description of paypal charging for subscription. What type of subscription does paypal charge that will reduce your billionaire's status to nothing?? I don't think such kind of charges can drag down someone's wealth, you alone got your reasons for saying that.
This is one form of earning commission from referral upgrades so for example if referral upgrade to a VIP plan so you get commission from refferal upgrade and this is common in admailer, PTC, PTP ...etc I see various sites offering this offer so for example referral subscribe to VIP membership 6 $ per month you get 20 % of VIP membership so 1,2 $ per month. I see many sites paying commission on referral upgrade so you have to promote your referral link to get active referral.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is one form of earning commission from referral upgrades so for example if referral upgrade to a VIP plan so you get commission from refferal upgrade and this is common in admailer, PTC, PTP ...etc I see various sites offering this offer so for example referral subscribe to VIP membership 6 $ per month you get 20 % of VIP membership so 1,2 $ per month. I see many sites paying commission on referral upgrade so you have to promote your referral link to get active referral.
Okay, but its different from the topic at hand. We are discussing about how an illiterate person can be a multi billionaire and not a peanut paid by PTC sites. PTP sites are better off than just PTC sites. PTC sites pay rate is very slim compared to the time and energy that we are burning everyday on it to promote them in order to make more money to pay us. I don't do PTC sites again cos the earnings are so minimal. But rather i prefer PTP sites by far better than all PTC sites.

Dekadet

Yes it is very possible for an illiterate to become a millionaire, I have several of them without formal education but making millions. Check list below:

1. Fulani cattle owners don't have formal education but make millions by selling their cattle.

2. A maize farmer makes millions from his over 10 hectar farm, he uses cows to plough

3. A rice farmer makes millions also and he has never sat in class

4. Yam farmers are making millions also

The list is endless because there are people who understand business and this you don't really need to be taught in school

Georgeadawara

Life is all about opportuanity, and how dedicated you are you can be. Being an educated parson only can't give you guarantee to become a billionaire but all is needed is the skills and the zeal the passion to do what will make you to been the better person you want some illiterate are more skillful than the educated one so an illiterate can be a billionaire If he or she can work on it.

cmoneyspinner

If a person is determined … anything is possible! When you say “illiterate” do you mean they can not read or write? Because my husband's father could not read or write. However, he painted people's home for a living and earned good money. He also drove his car as a private taxi and earned money. He was not a billionaire. But that probably wasn't his goal. I think the first thing an illiterate person would do if they have decided to become a billionaire, is learn how to read and write. I think they are smart enough to know … that's how the business world turns. They will have to ... if they want to know how to obtain a business license, how to put up a sign for their store, how to read legal contracts, etc. I don't think I've ever met any successful business who was illiterate.

Johnnyb4btc

Let love and light leads. .
Education is good, but success is business is not 100% depend on been educated. We have seen many people that didn't go to school or have little school career and are excelling in business, many of them are doing well in business and employing many people that have higher education degrees. So success in business is not dependent on your level of education.