Can an employ manager manage a company like his own.

Richee84

Poorly written content: No paragraph
The best way to manage a business is for the business to be managed by it owner. Most businesses that are been manage by the owner are usually more successful than the one been manage by employee. In reality for a big establishment they have to employ the service of an experience manager to man the day to day activities of the company while it owner serve as the supervisory head. Every proprietorship today want to be a big organization in the future and by then they tend to leave the day to day activities of the business in the hand of the manager who will now report to them. The success of the company and how the business is been manage is now in the hand of the manager who now report to the director or chairman of the company. How can a sole proprietor who have manage his/her business before and turn it into a big establishment which now require for him to employ a manager to mange the organization checkmate the manager to see that the manager manage the business like his own.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
No I don't think so, this is why I stated in the other thread that the owners should dump the idea of starting a business and leaving it for workers and employees. You are the creator so you need to bring all goals to life by being very active don't just doing a supervisory role

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I largely agree with you, it is very difficult to find employees that will manage your business the way you will love it to be managed or managing it as if it were theirs. The truth is the human nature will not allow them to stay honest and discipline with the business knowing that whatever happens in the business will have little or know consequence to their lives or finance so they will feel less concern.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think it depends on the personality of the manager employed....If the manager is a good person that knows the value of a company or business and it's worth, he/she may manage the company in an impressive way or manner. However, we should always be aware who will handle our company, we should see how the person manage his/her family.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think a lot of things have to fall in place in order for this to happen. Do the manager is more likely to put in more energy to his business than for another business , he will actually do the same if he is being motivated by his employers and also my business is being able to match his ambition.