Blood pressure monitoring machine is now affordable

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It was during the olden days that some medical machines were expensive , but now because of modernization and technology things are becoming easier , some things are now cheap for people to buy for their personal used..

High blood pressure is a disease that occurs because of different factors , it could be as a result of stress , it could also be as a result of so much physical activities and sometimes it is a result of some of the food we eat .

People who are not really conscious of some of the things they eat are likely to develop high blood pressure at a certain stage in their life , it is always advisable that we avoid certain food that has high content of salt, process food is one of them.

Some people are above the age of 50 and not have a blood pressure monitoring machine at home , This is bad it can be risky if you do not know or check the level of your blood pressure on daily basis especially those with high blood pressure.

Below $50 it is possible for you to get a decent high blood pressure monitoring machine for your home used and this can really save you from the danger of not monitoring your blood pressure which can sometimes be dangerous as it can leads to stroke.

That's an impressive one, it is now made affordable for the average people to afford in order to keep regular check of their blood pressure. What you said that contributes to the cause of high blood pressure is very true, it is notably from food we consume, stress, and thinking etc. We should eat foods that isn't containing much of the cholesterol, fats and oil kind of foods etc. It will put our heart at risk, and makes the blood pressure level to pop-up high. With the blood pressure machine which is an artificial intelligence machine, we can simply checkmate our blood pressure status, to see what's going on, if it's on a stable level or simply at the high level, then from there, we can talk about solutions to it. By,going to the medics, to seek for medical attention when it isn't at a normal state of health.

Yes, technology is indeed making important health tools more affordable for all. In particular, an automatic blood pressure monitor now costs less than $50. With this small machine, we can check our own blood pressure at home and on a regular basis. These BP monitors are easy to use and do not require much training. They come with simple instructions to help users maximize their benefits. We bought one at home as we are taking care of an older family member who had a stroke a few months ago. He is now recuperating with the help of medicines, a low-fat diet, and light exercises such as walking around the block. The automatic BP checker has been helpful in our efforts to monitor drastic changes in his conditions.

We cannot discount the importance of monitoring our blood pressure regularly because when we reach our 40s, our bodies will start to decline and there may be symptoms that are unfamiliar to us that could be related to hypertension. If left untreated, this could lead to heart enlargement and stroke. Once we notice certain patterns that indicate either high or low blood pressure in our readings, we should seek medical attention right away. Physicians will usually prescribe maintenance medicines and/or advise a moderate diet that's low on fat and sweets and regular exercise depending on your present state of health.​

That's an impressive one, it is now made affordable for the average people to afford in order to keep regular check of their blood pressure. What you said that contributes to the cause of high blood pressure is very true, it is notably from food we consume, stress, and thinking etc. We should eat foods that isn't containing much of the cholesterol, fats and oil kind of foods etc. It will put our heart at risk, and makes the blood pressure level to pop-up high. With the blood pressure machine which is an artificial intelligence machine, we can simply checkmate our blood pressure status, to see what's going on, if it's on a stable level or simply at the high level, then from there, we can talk about solutions to it. By,going to the medics, to seek for medical attention when it isn't at a normal state of health.
The problem is that we Africans are likely to be so careless about our health and this is not the best option because our health is who we are , normally if we can't take care of as we should, there is a possibility that we may just die like that.

In most cases there are some cheap blood pressure machine that is even below the price of $30 over here , people can just buy and keep it in their houses for a total and complete monitoring of their blood pressure because this will definitely save them the stress of going to the pharmacy or hospital in checking of their blood pressure.

I was even surprised that day to find out that a woman who has been disgnose of having high blood pressure do not even have a blood pressure monitoring machine at home , this is really surprising because it is not the best way and sometimes there is how your blood pressure can be so high that you may not even feel a rhythmatic or a pounding rhythm movement in your head.

The best way to keep themselves checked is to have it, I wonder how people are still playing with their life even in the modern society.

We have the blood pressure monitoring gadget that was used by my wife. Even if I am taking maintenance medication for blood pressure I know that I am not hypertensive. It was just a mistake by the doctor to prescribe me maintenance medications when I consulted him for my gas pains. Anyway, whenever I would be taken a reading the usual blood pressure that I have is normal like 120/80 and sometimes it is 130/80 which is still normal to my age (I am a senior already). My gauge on blood pressure is the feeling of my body that when I feel a headache or I feel dizzy then that might be caused by rising blood pressure. Fortunately I have not noticed those symptoms and I just want to be normal. Taking the blood pressure reading every day may just scare me if the gadget would not be accurate.