?Blogs
?Quickfire
?Daily reward
?Refferals
Level 1-350
Level 2-100
Level 3-50

?Surveys
Every Mondays for every member, the amount you earn in a survey is sent directly to your mpesa account so you don't have to worry about minimum withdrawals?

?Blog
Every Thursdays for all members, write on a topic you like most and submit the blog, just like Surveys, the amount you earn is sent directly to your mpesa ?
?Quickfire
This is done in all official WhatsApp groups every Saturday and Sunday nights at 8pm,7 winners each night.
? Daily ksh 200 reward for the highest refferer.
Why are we unique?
All our blog, survey and quickfire earnings are sent straight to Mpesa account ?
For more information dm

Lekhraj19

Verified member
The site, which are you talking off seems like a lot of earning opportunities are available here. I also find that you mentioned of levels. As you mentioned of surveys, are they available for most of the countries on the list. Surveys have a issue with their qualification on the basis of the profile you are and if they are specific for certain countries only, then it becomes more difficult to qualify and earn money from there.
What's this mpesa which you said here, is it something like a virtual wallet where you can collect.
Please give a note on minimum payout too and including payment options including the site link, as I am finding it difficult to find it.

Ephy

This site is available in specific countries more so in Kenya, in Africa and Mpesa this is the payment method used by this site and its available for the people that use safaricom network mostly in kenya.

Pulandooo

Hi everybody, I got something that maked me milionare online since quarantine. I want to share with you how I did it and I think it is very helpfull. Admins, if you think my post is spam or scam, just delete it, I just want to help people. Write in comments who want to know more. Have a good day!!

Ephy

Hi everybody, I got something that maked me milionare online since quarantine. I want to share with you how I did it and I think it is very helpfull. Admins, if you think my post is spam or scam, just delete it, I just want to help people. Write in comments who want to know more. Have a good day!!
Interested kindly help me with the information. Here is my email address : [email protected]