What is your best online earning site presently?

Kennysplash

Verified member
No doubt, we all have different sites and platforms that we earn some bucks to support ourselves. Ways of earning money online is quite numerous, and we cannot engage in all of them at once. So this brings the question: which platform is your best earning platform at the moment? And why is that? You never know who you might be helping because there are a lot of legit and paying platforms out there that have still not been discovered by a lot of people. So tell us your best site for online earnings. My own right now is trendri, it used to be bizdustry but not anymore due to the recent changes that was made on the site. So what is yours?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Talking about site where one can earn online is a very interesting topic, the truth is we have many of them but in the true light of it, many of them sucks, they are just a waste of time and data looking at the type of rewards they have for their members. It is nothing to write home about. For a fact people had confidence in bizdustry but things has changed over there the trending site now is trendri.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
For now... trendri is my call... Tho I still love bizdustry...I think because fo the colors... But in the aspect of earning...trendri is my thing... There was a time I could get up to $2.5 on bizdustry but with there new policy it's impossible so I switched to trendri... At least I need to ultilize it while it last... That is opportunity for you

Kabak95

For now... trendri is my call... Tho I still love bizdustry...I think because fo the colors... But in the aspect of earning...trendri is my thing... There was a time I could get up to $2.5 on bizdustry but with there new policy it's impossible so I switched to trendri... At least I need to ultilize it while it last... That is opportunity for you
The new policy is suprise to many though i still like bizdustry. Trendri a great site too with many opportunities.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The new policy is suprise to many though i still like bizdustry. Trendri a great site too with many opportunities.
It's not a surprise to me... The website is not a charity organisation... They can't just be dishing out money without control... It was already forseen and one thing about sites us that you have to take advantage of them while they last... Most time they don't last forever... Make money with them while the chance last.

Teatea

I don't have so many sites I'm on right now, I try to focus my attention on few so that I can give my best. Presently, I don't think I have a best site, they are all doing we and helping their members in the best way they possibly can. Trendri is becoming very attractive and addictive for me, I just joined but I like that the site is well organized and the settings too. I've also gained and learned new things since I joined too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have able to work with many sites and to be candid, each has specific and unique features that make me like them. Recently, I love working with trendri because of their unlimited posts which require you to learn and earn. I have worked bizdustry but I stopped of recent because their recent update doesnt allow too much thread to be posted on the websites again. I am planning of working with beer forum when I get to know how to withdraw from their sites.

Salimo 92

Well, it is still trendri even with the reduced units, I’m still enjoy posting here better but I would still find the former way of earnng more enjoyable but what do we do. We still have to move with the new rules to enable the admin to still run the forum for a long time
I think not only Trendri have reduced the rewards , also other forums as Bizdustry did , here they reduced the reward to be the half of previous but at Bizdustry it is only 1/5 now , so if we compare Trendri rates with other sites I think Trendri will be in first place .

Evindu

No doubt, we all have different sites and platforms that we earn some bucks to support ourselves. Ways of earning money online is quite numerous, and we cannot engage in all of them at once. So this brings the question: which platform is your best earning platform at the moment? And why is that? You never know who you might be helping because there are a lot of legit and paying platforms out there that have still not been discovered by a lot of people. So tell us your best site for online earnings. My own right now is trendri, it used to be bizdustry but not anymore due to the recent changes that was made on the site. So what is yours?
I am making money currently using Star-clicks.

Rachelgold

I'm new into this site earning stuff. Just when I registered to start I started hearing negative comments about bizdustry and some others but from the comments so far I hope this trendri will serve as the best earning site

Kabak95

There are so many websites one can earn online in legit ways. My two major sites is bizdustry and trendri and I have seen a lot of testimony of people earning from there. I'm also looking forward to more earning opportunity.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Presently, my best online earning site is Trednri and also Timebucks with the efforts and rewards I make there. But, as Timebucks has some limitations sometimes, here the earning is not limited although the rates have gone down than before. I like to post the contents here, and I enjoy gaining the knowledge too.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think not only Trendri have reduced the rewards , also other forums as Bizdustry did , here they reduced the reward to be the half of previous but at Bizdustry it is only 1/5 now , so if we compare Trendri rates with other sites I think Trendri will be in first place .
Oh really I’m not on bisdustry so I don’t know about their rate. But I still like it here than other posting sites. The Admin here is more accommodating than other site’s admin. So I feel more relax posting on here. Is just like working on an offline job that the working conditions are favorable

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Oh really I’m not on bisdustry so I don’t know about their rate. But I still like it here than other posting sites. The Admin here is more accommodating than other site’s admin. So I feel more relax posting on here. Is just like working on an offline job that the working conditions are favorable
It's very right, conditions are favorable here.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It's very right, conditions are favorable here.
Yeah mate, it is a lot better here, I just like the relaxed nature of here and forumcoin. But my problem with forumcoin is just it very low pay per post and one get to be credited more with just 10 posts. So it is a lot better here for me

springtech

For me i would have said bizdustry if not for the very recent change in the policy guiding their operations but right now, it has to be tendril. Tendril is cool and awesome, since i started devoting my time to it i have been feeling at home more on her, this was the same way i was feeling at home with bizdustry. So i can only hope tendril will stay put with her policy and not change it like bizdustry. I know it is supposed to be a win win for both the members and the platform. All things equal i pray we both benefit.

freelancermaria

My best-earning site as of this moment is Mylot. I have been a member for many years but I had to stop for a while to give my 100% attention to my thesis. They are legitimate and paying. Moreover, the people there are friendly. I like Trendri, too, because it seems like a good website. It's easy to navigate and the topics are something that I can relate myself with.

Shigobad2020

I have many sites where I earn for my daily needs but I like participating in many sites at once , so for now I am dealing with bizdustry and trendri, bizdustry pays much more before but because of the new regulation which makes it impossible to even earn a dollar in days, I decided to stick with trendri.

Janiya

obviously there are many more sites where everyone is working and earning like me I have joined bizdustry and so many platforms different sides others as well but as due to new new updates and destruction somehow they allow as to stay here and work and sometime time them do not allow us most of the countries like Pakistan Nigeria and other countries as well to home their their relations are not good they do not allow us to work there and get the reward like before in which platform I was working there allowing to Pakistani and Nigerian to work but now a days I saw the new updates related to the work and they do not allow us more to stay here and work so we are now moving towards other platforms to leave this type of platforms as they give half reward as compared to the full reward they change the new updates and was not NGOs for us like we are already in search of new earning platforms where we can easily and and make money e as in this modern trend we cannot work in a single platform for earning we need to work everywhere where we can give the time and where we can give our services to everyone as a fibre and freelancing they all are a sides but we cannot easily work here without having skills and knowledge related to the work as there are so many different types of word and different types of task and projects where nobody can easily stay and earn sofa me now the best platform is trendri and I hope so it will go well for me and for my heart.

P

Pauljonnes1000

I have worked on so many earning sites, for example honeybees, bizdustry and more of them. The problem I have encountered with them is either there unfaithfulness or displaying of annoying ads. Ads is not my problem, but the way it used to be posted incessantly. I prefer trendri.com because, it has not been displaying rubbish ads. And it is flexing to use, even to comment and post.

Daykas

To me I will actually say there's is no best earning site for now cause most of this site having been changing rules and regulations lately cause of one reason or the other.
But I will go for trendri.com for now cause it will the first site that has been given hard rules on registration process so far.