What is your best online earning site presently?

Kennysplash

Verified member
No doubt, we all have different sites and platforms that we earn some bucks to support ourselves. Ways of earning money online is quite numerous, and we cannot engage in all of them at once. So this brings the question: which platform is your best earning platform at the moment? And why is that? You never know who you might be helping because there are a lot of legit and paying platforms out there that have still not been discovered by a lot of people. So tell us your best site for online earnings. My own right now is trendri, it used to be bizdustry but not anymore due to the recent changes that was made on the site. So what is yours?

Snazzy001

asking as if I have any choice apart from this very platform .I have been using different platforms and have disappointed and this is the last one standing ,this makes it my best online platform at the moment ,and I'm still here as far as this platform exist

Haypril

When it comes to earning extra bucks online, the only platform I have been able to trust is trendre. Although I have no evidence to show for it yet, but am certain of my earnings because there are many proves that are been uploaded on the site. Apart from this site, I personally do not have any other site that worth sharing with anyone.

Salimo 92

I have many favorite sites , not only one but if I should pick up one , I will choose Hive micro a Microtask site that enable to earn 30 $ this year , but recently the site have changed a lot so earnings are very well , Bizdustry also used to be one of my favorite sites but also they dropped earning so much , so it is so difficult to reach payout there .

D

Deleted member 27126

No doubt, we all have different sites and platforms that we earn some bucks to support ourselves. Ways of earning money online is quite numerous, and we cannot engage in all of them at once. So this brings the question: which platform is your best earning platform at the moment? And why is that? You never know who you might be helping because there are a lot of legit and paying platforms out there that have still not been discovered by a lot of people. So tell us your best site for online earnings. My own right now is trendri, it used to be bizdustry but not anymore due to the recent changes that was made on the site. So what is yours?
I will say it's Trendri, although I am joining this site newly but from what I have seen and heard from people, I know this is gonna be a very good legit paying site.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, it is still trendri even with the reduced units, I’m still enjoy posting here better but I would still find the former way of earnng more enjoyable but what do we do. We still have to move with the new rules to enable the admin to still run the forum for a long time

Hena101

There are many online sites that guarantee earning this days while doing something small on the sites. Even though they are many online sites that guarantee earning not all are genuine. But to me so far trendrin.com is my best sites that guarantee earning even it's small but at least people are earning from them. I'm yet to earn on the site but very soon i will also be among those that earn from trendrin.com

eojo2401

Well, am new to this site but am optimistic that I will get what I want here.Trendri as I was told is the best paying site at the moment. I used to be a member of a particular paying site, the site was paying very until they have some undisclosed challenges which made them to change some of there policy. This there decision made it very difficult to meet up with the target task and everybody has to took to his hill. Since then I have been looking for another paying site and am happy I finally found one. Special thanks to my upline for sharing this opportunity with me.

Olajidey

The best online site presently for me that I am sure for making at least a dollar in a day is Trendri, If the electricity is stable I can make more than a dollar but due to interrupted power supply, I do make a dollar. So presently I give trendri the best online earning site. I also have many other site but i am focusing on trendri for the period.

marcusfe

Honestly I can't really say my best online money making site but I will put it this way that any place where I'm making at least some incentives daily is a my best. When thinking of some of these money making websites, I cannot forget all the pay to post forum I'm working with presently like bizdustry, trendri etc. This sites have given the opportunity to earn even while expressing my opinion online.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I work with two get paid to post websites at present which are Trendri and Forumcoin. I made something like $2 from this two websites on average. With is the way things are going on get paid to post websites, I think I will focus more on blogging right now. Blogging should be able to pay me for every effort I put in. The recent experience at Bizdustry has made me to reconsider the time I will be spending on get paid to post websites.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several platforms I have worked on some of them paid me and some disappointed. So far so good I am enjoying this one, and of course, I hope they maintain the momentum and the growing of this website. There is a website I worked with about a year ago that really paid me some money and of course did a lot of great things in my life. I have not actually cashed out from this one, but I hope I will soon do so.

Apollo

There are several platforms I have worked on some of them paid me and some disappointed. So far so good I am enjoying this one, and of course, I hope they maintain the momentum and the growing of this website. There is a website I worked with about a year ago that really paid me some money and of course did a lot of great things in my life. I have not actually cashed out from this one, but I hope I will soon do so.

Earning sites are becoming harder to come by. When you do get them, their pay is usually very low. Bizdustry used to pay well, but the site became greedy. For now trendri should be the best.

Asad Ali

There are certainly many other places where everyone has worked and earns like me, I have also joined bizdustry and so many other platforms, but somehow they allow us to remain and work due to new updates and destruction and often they won't allow us most of the countries such as Pakistan Nigeria and other countries to live their ties.