Best Earning Site for Christmas

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello everyone!!! Christmas is so near and maybe you are looking forward to the holidays so as to take some rest and
the best of all to spend some time with your family and friends. Nevertheless, since you will be having some free time
during this festive period, wouldn't it be just great to make some money working online in the comfort of your home?

In this respect, could you, please, recommend a trusted earning site, platform or app for Christmas?

Looking forward to receiving your recommendations. All suggestions are more than welcome.
Thanking you all in advance.

Attachments

• christmas.jpg
    christmas.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 1

Kingstone

I was hoping I would get a site that will enable me to enjoy the festive period. I never thought it would come in form of a question. There are not so many real sites out there that you can make money from in a matter of days with Christmas locking round the corner. If you do not want to invest in something, it will take time to earn rewards.
The best now is to stick to paid to post sites that you know and hope that the coins paid will increase a little bit as the market is fluctuating back and forth

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You're simply with one which is trendri PTP, you can still consider doing some microjobs, either via picoworkers or through humanatic. But remember, you need verified PayPal account to earn money via humanatic, but in picoworkers you simply cash out using LTC wallet, and payment doesn't take long time, it processes payment within 24 hours, which is a positive thing with the site. You can do some writing like this via ecency.com, publishOx, noisecash, hiveblog.com etc, if you're yet to sign up on them. They also pay via cryptocurrency, so it is left for you to choose any option to earn from.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I thought I could get a paying site from your post at the beginning lol..... Apparently, there are so many ways to earn this December, if you are targeting Christmas. Firstly, if you concentrate all your effort here you could make something reasonable before December runs out. But if you ain't satisfied, you can try Nairaworkers if you are a Nigerian, you can do tasks to earn there. But if you are outside Nigeria, you can try Picoworkers.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz, seriously I was really interested to see a website I can be able to make money during this Christmas because that is what your topic was telling us about, that you are going to mention good website we can make money during this festive season., Well if you're asking us to recommend I don't really have any website to make money now except maybe on paid to post website, there a lot of them available you can just register and start earning.. And also depending on your location you can think of making money by answering survey. It's depends on you

Onawo

Hey guys, we are all interested in getting cool sites that can increase our earnings especially in such a festive seaso.
But we just need to increase our efforts in whichever way we source our income.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I was hoping I would get a site that will enable me to enjoy the festive period. I never thought it would come in form of a question. There are not so many real sites out there that you can make money from in a matter of days with Christmas locking round the corner. If you do not want to invest in something, it will take time to earn rewards.
The best now is to stick to paid to post sites that you know and hope that the coins paid will increase a little bit as the market is fluctuating back and forth
Hi Kingstone. I fully agree with what you mention in your post. Yes, paid to post sites are a good earning option. Thank you.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
You're simply with one which is trendri PTP, you can still consider doing some microjobs, either via picoworkers or through humanatic. But remember, you need verified PayPal account to earn money via humanatic, but in picoworkers you simply cash out using LTC wallet, and payment doesn't take long time, it processes payment within 24 hours, which is a positive thing with the site. You can do some writing like this via ecency.com, publishOx, noisecash, hiveblog.com etc, if you're yet to sign up on them. They also pay via cryptocurrency, so it is left for you to choose any option to earn from.
Hi sincerem. Yes, I agree that Trendri is a great earning platform and we can combine it with some other sites as well. Thank you very much for all your recommendations. I will sign up on some of them and hope they will work for me too. :)

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I thought I could get a paying site from your post at the beginning lol..... Apparently, there are so many ways to earn this December, if you are targeting Christmas. Firstly, if you concentrate all your effort here you could make something reasonable before December runs out. But if you ain't satisfied, you can try Nairaworkers if you are a Nigerian, you can do tasks to earn there. But if you are outside Nigeria, you can try Picoworkers.
Hi. Thank you very much for your nice message and for your recommendations. You are very helpful indeed. I will combine Trendri with Picoworkers then. I think it will be a great combination.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Lolz, seriously I was really interested to see a website I can be able to make money during this Christmas because that is what your topic was telling us about, that you are going to mention good website we can make money during this festive season., Well if you're asking us to recommend I don't really have any website to make money now except maybe on paid to post website, there a lot of them available you can just register and start earning.. And also depending on your location you can think of making money by answering survey. It's depends on you
Hi. Thank you very much for your nice post. Some people here gave us nice ideas about good earning sites so we can check them out and choose the best ones for us.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I know this is truly Christmas time and I am sure a lot of sites out there will be on how to give back to people, most especially their customers that has been with since the beginning but at the same time, the scammers also will be ready to make use of this opportunity to scam people so one has to be very careful about things like this which brings about my point of view, I mean is this really true because it will be very painful to end up not earning anything with this idea you just shared with us, well I really appreciate it

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hey guys, we are all interested in getting cool sites that can increase our earnings especially in such a festive seaso.
But we just need to increase our efforts in whichever way we source our income.
Hi Onawo. Thank you for your post. Yes, it is true that we are all interested in good earning sites like Trendri platform of course. There are great ideas and recommendations about earning sites here so we can explore them and find the best and working ones for us.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I know this is truly Christmas time and I am sure a lot of sites out there will be on how to give back to people, most especially their customers that has been with since the beginning but at the same time, the scammers also will be ready to make use of this opportunity to scam people so one has to be very careful about things like this which brings about my point of view, I mean is this really true because it will be very painful to end up not earning anything with this idea you just shared with us, well I really appreciate it
Hi Mandy96. Thank you very much for your informative post. You are right. We must be very careful because there are fake sites and people who may take advantage of us during this festive period.

Rubz

At first, i thought you were going to list out good paying site for the festive period. Anyways, you can try out beermoneyforum, during the Christmas holiday, they allowed one work for as long as they could on the site and they also gave different number of points for a post(usually high points) unlike the fixed number of points they gave before that period per post.