Idle Empire - best site for earning money

Peter Hoppan

I tried a lot of sites that offer free money but only one really works - Idle Empire. I was really surprised because when I first logged in, site offered to me first survey and when I completed it, I earned 6 750 coins. That's 10 free steam game codes. OMG. That's so much. I fully recommend this site. Now I have another 670 coins so I'll claim another steam game. But you can claim another offers like PayPal money, Paysafecard or voucher codes for CSGO free skins sites.
There is link : cutt.ly/hh8zVgL

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't have idea about the platform you are trying to explain but based on your explanation it seems the blood from is legit and is really paying but at the same time I have to put so many things into consideration because any platforms that deals with survey to me is not always reliable.

I personally have participated in some survey , not quite long and after going through a whole lot of stress completing the questions they asked me I was automatically disqualified without any prior reasons.

This is quite discouraging and as a result for I do not really have much interest in survey again except I am very much convinced that they will be interested to pay after completing everything they ask me.

I did not just want a situation that after going through a lot of stress answering questions they ask I will automatically disqualified without reasons.