Earn Money Your best earning website

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand that every website is unique in their own way, I can't dispute such. Their are users who may dislike a particular site due to the feeling that it's tasks are hard. Whereas that same site is considered by other users being easy earning site which makes them reasonable reward online.

That has happened to me via Hive-micro site, where a user at FC finds it very much easier generating income with. At times he claim that the site reward him up to $27 a day via some high paying tasks.

But I never get past 5 cent there, which resulted in abandonment of the site. Cos I see earnings there very hard to come by, which I can't continue to waste my time around for nothing.

Which site gives you the best reward online, which you derive passion for?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Although it didn't last long as it is a Ponzi scheme but the early Birds made a fortune out of it. It goes by the name Uwork. I paid for the VIP membership and in a day I could earn up to $20 just by doing simple tasks that didn't even last 10 minutes. This tasks include posting their adverts on your Facebook page and then screenshotting it then paste it back into the website. Within 10 hours your post will be verified and you will earn your commission. I didn't even last up to eight month before he crashed and it did crash with people's money lol. I learnt my lesson as it kind of ruined myself in it because most of the people I referred didn't and for it before it crashed.
That's how ponzi worked. The best things is just to join earlier so that one can win better on it. The earlier joins ponzi coins, the higher chance to earn a lot from it. I hope u were able to make and recover your money before the website decided to go away with peoples money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I most generally prefer website that I have a greater chance of learning something new and also a site that is very easy to use without so many ads. This is why I prefer posting on forum coins and cash time forum . Bizdustry is also a very good earning site

chethanch7

I understand that every website is unique in their own way, I can't dispute such. Their are users who may dislike a particular site due to the feeling that it's tasks are hard. Whereas that same site is considered by other users being easy earning site which makes them reasonable reward online.

That has happened to me via Hive-micro site, where a user at FC finds it very much easier generating income with. At times he claim that the site reward him up to $27 a day via some high paying tasks.

But I never get past 5 cent there, which resulted in abandonment of the site. Cos I see earnings there very hard to come by, which I can't continue to waste my time around for nothing.

Which site gives you the best reward online, which you derive passion for?
I am using leads guru

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most times i am always active on bizdustry and trendri, both of them a offer the same amount per post and they are one of the best paying sites. Most times I do not engage in all of them in a day because of my other activities offline that might be taking my time.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
At present the best earning sites for me are Bizdustry and Trendri. Incidentally both sites pay 2 cents for posting a comment. Trendri pays 5.5 cents for posting a new thread while Bizdustry has suspended the reward for a new thread. From those 2 forums I am earning at least $1 when I spend 3 to 4 hours a day. But when I spend less time then I would not reach $1.

Putta Vince

When it comes to PTP forums , bizdustry is my highest earning site since it's easy to post there with low minimum word requirements. Though Trendri is very effective forum since we can earn by creating threads , which I should focus on. My other high paying sites include beermoneyforum , where sometimes I end up earning $3 in a day , which can't be achieved everyday obviously.

Ummigal

You're right Sir. Ponzi schemes can put people in serious depression. I was happy and sad at the same time when it crashed because no one thought it was a ponzi scheme. I did gain a lot from it but I felt bad for those I just referred who had invested and hadn't earned up to what they invested before it crashed. I made me feel like I caused it and like that I've cheated them even if I had no idea myself. Ever since I have vowed never to refer anyone to anything unless of course they don't have to invest. That way they wouldn't feel that bad even if it crashes.

Ummigal

Although it didn't last long as it is a Ponzi scheme but the early Birds made a fortune out of it. It goes by the name Uwork. I paid for the VIP membership and in a day I could earn up to $20 just by doing simple tasks that didn't even last 10 minutes. This tasks include posting their adverts on your Facebook page and then screenshotting it then paste it back into the website. Within 10 hours your post will be verified and you will earn your commission. I didn't even last up to eight month before he crashed and it did crash with people's money lol. I learnt my lesson as it kind of ruined myself in it because most of the people I referred didn't and for it before it crashed.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I will not say that there is any website that is the best for me but of course there are ones that have paid in a reasonable amount of money and I consider them as one of my bests. Trendri, bizdustry have really been very good and they are some of the best paid to post platforms.

Skysaint

Verified member
Hmmm, I'm hearing that for the first time that one changes his or her picture and receives a ban for changing a new one. Maybe you might have done something wrong elsewhere in the forum which isn't about your picture picture change. Contact bizdustry Admin at forumcoin by sending him direct private message with your ban username at bizdustry, he'll do something about it.
Well am quite sure I didn't do anything, not the one I am aware of. If the reason where to be spam message or post, I would have considered maybe I did it unconsciously but saying I created multiple accounts without having to know about it, it's not too reasonable to me. Is he the admin of forum coin? Or he advertises his own forum there?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My best online earning sites will always remain paid to post sites such as this forum and am in a couple of these sites but I got a problem with the bizdustry. I was working there as usual and at some point decided to change the profile picture on my avatar and my next login was presented with a ban message. Is it out of rules there to change ones picture? I have tried contacting them still no response
Hmmm, I'm hearing that for the first time that one changes his or her picture and receives a ban for changing a new one. Maybe you might have done something wrong elsewhere in the forum which isn't about your picture picture change. Contact bizdustry Admin at forumcoin by sending him direct private message with your ban username at bizdustry, he'll do something about it.

Skysaint

Verified member
That's reasonable indeed for you dear. Both trendri and bizdustry I love them all. But I choose bizdustry over to trendri cos I've benefited from the forum alot more than I do hear. Admin have also given me some financial incentive aside from normal posting reward as gift for being a loyal member of bizdustry.
My best online earning sites will always remain paid to post sites such as this forum and am in a couple of these sites but I got a problem with the bizdustry. I was working there as usual and at some point decided to change the profile picture on my avatar and my next login was presented with a ban message. Is it out of rules there to change ones picture? I have tried contacting them still no response

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be candid, whoever told me that I would love tendri over bizdustry some months ago would have been described as a lair to me. But of recent, I fall in love with trendri with no reasons despite the fact that the other two websites I do work it are easier compare to trendri.
That's reasonable indeed for you dear. Both trendri and bizdustry I love them all. But I choose bizdustry over to trendri cos I've benefited from the forum alot more than I do hear. Admin have also given me some financial incentive aside from normal posting reward as gift for being a loyal member of bizdustry.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be candid, whoever told me that I would love tendri over bizdustry some months ago would have been described as a lair to me. But of recent, I fall in love with trendri with no reasons despite the fact that the other two websites I do work it are easier compare to trendri.