Earn Money Are you a freelancer? How much do you earn a month doing jobs for clients?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Freelancers makes cool cash online for those who has established themselves earning online and having that in-demand skills. Not all freelancers are making good amount of money online, cos of low availability of gigs for them. Some are making thousands of dollars getting regular jobs from clients cos the trust is there. The clients have high trust for such freelancers that's why they don't go elsewhere looking for who to execute their tasks.

I started recently with freelancing jobs, not more than six (6) months, doing tasks and earning some reward via freelancer.com. I'm not making much cos I never established myself gaining that trust from clients. I've earned less than $500 within my short term working as a freelancer via freelancer.com and elsewhere.

How much have you earned as a freelancer working for either fiverr, upwork, freelancer.com, etc?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Actually, I am not a freelancer but I know a friend who makes up to $300 from a freelance job online. If you are lucky enough to be on one of the most trending website and you have the necessary skills required, you can make more than $400 if you have a high rating on the platform