How much is the optimum amount to invest in crypto for a freelancer?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Investing in crypto to earn a substantial profit needs a substantial amount of investment. For a freelancer like me who earns $20 to $50 in a month on the average how much do you think should be invested in crypto trading? I have been studying this angle because I can see that crypto has the risks but it can also be a money maker if you play your cards right with the right coin and the right amount of investment.

The increase in price within a 2-week period is usually around 1% to 5% although the 5% is quite phenomenal. With a $50 worth of crypto that would increase 1% in price it can earn 50 cents. If the price increase is 5% that would be $2.50 which, I would say, is not exactly substantial even to a lowly freelancer like me.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is generally very lucrative in the sense that if you can do your research well then with about $50 you can be able to make reasonable amount of profit. All you need to is to do a very good research about a particular cryptocurrency that may be or popular or even if it is popular such as Bitcoin and BNB. You can also make a plan of investing $10 month different kinds of cryptocurrencies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, your calculations around Cryptocurrency marvels me, makes me to always laugh, you can invest in Cryptocurrency and get to see how it works. Their is no sure interest rate like that, unless you're staking coins. If you aren't staking coins then you should trade it, or buy to holdl it long term or short term to fancy your chances of success.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Normally freelancers do not earn that small amount, people like us who do online activity in earning are making small amount. My first direct investment was $106 in BTC which was all gone in Freebitco's Hi-Lo. Then my next proper investment was $200 in XRP, this amount is no longer in XRP, but still doing good in crypto.​

Josemendez

Verified member
Well as for me , there is no fixed amount of money a free lancer should invest in cryptocurrency . It is a function of the amount of money available to the person and the amount he is willing to put in cryptocurrency , bearing in mind that it can take long before he can get a tangible profit from it.
I only invest with my spare money , so most times I am not forced to sell

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been always planning to trade cryptocurrencies and it seems that you are also new to cryptocurrency trading. I do not think that there is a minimum amount you can trade. However, if you are earning $50 a month, then I would suggest you to save more money in order to start with a good capital. Right now I am planning to invest $2 in cryptocurrency trading because right now I do not want to become a full-time trader. I am just testing crypto trading with a small amount.

Mika

VIP Contributor
How much you should invest depends on your priorities. If I had a regular income source, I would be investing everything I made working online. Since working online is my vocation and I am always struggling to cover my expenses, I cannot manage to invest even 10 percent of what I make by working online. I am always in tight budget.