Are paid to post sites profitable for the owners?

Shaf

Verified member
Paid to post sites are a great and easy way to make money for a lot of people, especially when one has little to no other special skills to earn money online.

Some of us make a lot of money here, working daily and completing all tasks, using the money either as capital, for leisure or to help with expenses.

This means paid to post sites are profitable for the users, but what of the owners?

Most seem to generate revenue through ads on the sites, but the ads especially Google AdSense ads may not pay much to generate money to pay all users?

Do you think the owners run at a loss? How do they manage to always pay out the requested amounts without alternative means of income?

Suba

Staff member
I agree with your opinion, many people try to make money via ptp sites, although there are many other advantages that are much more valuable than money, such as users being able to interact with other users, getting valuable information and knowledge. Therefore, if we consider ptp sites as a means of to earn money, we must take care and maintain it by not violating the ptp site regulations that have been applied. If the ptp site owner only relies on income from advertising, of course it will not be enough to pay all its members, many ptp sites are looking for sponsors, or personal money from other sources such as work, or trade. Most ptp site owners do not calculate profit / loss, but more of a donation.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not using a lot of paid to post sites, however, I am interested in learning how these sites actually generate income. I own a website. I make money from adsense, selling ad space, publishing sponsored posts, etc. My adsense income from my site is barely enough to reach payment threshold every month. I don't thin anyone is willing to run a site on total loss. Therefore, I believe the paid to post sites are generating revenue for the owner, but can't predict how much money they are actually making. However, I am sure about one thing, these sites generate tons of traffic.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I had never earned from writing until I began posting on forums. I first joined a forum called Forum Coin and started earning 1.5 cents per post, I then joined Bixdustry and earned 7 cents per topic and 5 cents per comment. For almost a year, I was using 2-3 forums regularly and earning about $5--$60 per month posting on forums. I was so encouraged about forum posting that I decided to lunch my own forum. I created a forum and started inviting users to post on my forums for cash rewards. I managed to bring some members on the forums and make them post regularly, however, it did not benefit the forum, first of all, the forum posts were not of high quality, secondly, the members were not very regular as I was not giving a lot of rewards. I spent some money to market the forum as well, but there was no improvement. Every month I was spending over $50 on my forum but I was getting zero returns (in terms of revenue and building the community), therefore, I decided to sell it. I managed to sell the forum but I sold it at loss. But at least I recovered some investment.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I think that paid to post forums are very profitable to both the users and the owners of the forum. Those who use the forum for earning like us are able to make a good amount of income for giving effort and quality work. Which is so essential in helping you cover most expenses.

As for the owners of the forum, they are able to make money from monetizing the forum. This is through posting affiliate marketing products or doing advertisements for several companies. That makes them earn money that enables them to pay the people who write in their forums.

Another way that they earn money is through them having sponsors who will raise some funds for the forum. In exchange, they will be doing advertisements for them. A forum that has so many sponsors will be able to afford to so much money and they can pay the users and still get some profits for themselves.

A paid to post forum's focus is mostly to get as much traffic and quality posts as much as possible. That is how they will be able to make so much money. The traffic gives them a platform to advertise and the quality posts makes their site rank higher in Google which will also air their advertisements a lot.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Paid to post forums are profitable for the owners if they are receiving lots of free organic traffic to the forums from search engine.

Free organic traffic is the most important thing for any forum to make money. This means majority of the topic on the forum must be search engine friendly. That is the topics most target some of the keywords people are searching on Google.

If the forum is all about making money online, majority of the topic most target money making keywords people are searching on Google search engine.

There are numerous ways for the get paid to post forum owners can make money with their forums.

One of the ways is to establish a viable market place for people to buy and sell digital products. Sellers will be required to make a particular payment in order to have access to the marketplace. This can be a a passive income for the website owners.

Another way for for the forums owners can make money with the forum is to promote affiliate products to every members.

Forum owners can also engage in the uses of display advert and sponsored post to make money from the forum.

Paid membership is another way for the forum owners to make money in which order remember need to pay a certain fee to access a classic information that can make them more money within short time.