Get Paid To Post: Five Websites To Earn From

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Journalism Jobs
Journalism Jobs lists jobs related to journalism and the media, as the name suggests. It is a full-featured job site that also lets you search for freelance jobs. Journalism on television and radio, print, public relations, and other fields are all options.

Freelance Writing
Freelance Writing connects you with online, real-time freelance writing jobs for both novices and professionals. You can easily search for jobs based on your experience thanks to its straightforward interface.

All Indie Writers
At All Indie Writers, you can look for writing-related jobs in hundreds of categories. You can also subscribe to a feed based on particular keywords and compare the available projects to the client's budget, even if their budget is low, with the free service.

Contently
Contently helps you manage your writing portfolio, online publications, and freelance advice as an agent. They connect you with clients who offer high-paying freelance jobs after carefully screening you and looking at your portfolio.

Writer Access
Writers can choose from a wide range of freelance writing jobs, such as writing online articles, case studies, and technical papers, among other things. Content analytics, keyword optimization, and content planning tools can also help you work more efficiently.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know some of these websites the OP has mentioned, I have even made money on some of these websites. For example, a couple of years aho I was writing for Writing Access. I wish the OP had shared the website links for these sites, it would have been better to see if these sites are worth writing. Based on my experience and knowledge, I can say freelancing writing is very rewarding however, the major issue with freelancing writing is getting writing contracts. First of all there is too much competition, secondly, you are expected to be too much qualified.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Freelance Writing is one of the writing site that I have sign up though not really active on it. It is a sign you can use as either a writer or a client seeking to give writing jobs to the writers on the site. Signing up on the site is very simple you just sign up with your email, verify it and you can start sourcing for job on the site

The site is always looking for top quality writers, and freelance writers since they list high-paying jobs as well.

On the site you would can write on
blog posts,Web pages,Press releases,Product descriptions,Email newsletters,Whitepapers
So one can easily sign up to Freelance Writing’s to make money vis writing. the site is user-friendly and easy to use as the interface can easily be navigated.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Freelancing is a very nice way for writers to make money, you can make money as a content writer if you are professional and have more experience on writing field.
The only possible challenge people will be facing if they are interested to make money with freelancing is that a good marketing strategy is required most especially as a starter to boost your rating. The rating is necessary because at a certain point with good rating you can start having orders consistently without the needs to advertise your job.

Personally I have not develop my content writing skills to a point seeking for job as freelancers. I don't want to mess up my rating because messing up your rating indicates that it will be very difficult for other people to hire you for a writing job when they come to see that you didn't satisfied other others you have done business with.