Get Paid to Post Articles And Guest Posts: 11 Good Websites

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Here are 11 websites that pay you to write articles and guest posts:

Upworthy
Upworthy pays between $150 and $200 for posts of 500 words. If you want to write about food, technology, music, fashion, and other lifestyle topics, you will need to negotiate the pay rate at Vice Vice, as it varies from location to location.

YourTango
For posts about love, sex, travel, mental health, and just about anything else that affects your relationships, YourTango will pay you $50.

A List Apart

A List Apart covers website composition. They charge $200 per item.

Linode
For articles on Linux, Socket.io, NoSQL databases, game servers, Open Change, and Web RTC, Linode pays $250.

The Graphic Design
The Graphic Design School blog pays between $100 and $200 for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and open source design tools tutorials. NOTE: The submission guidelines page on this website has been removed, and it is unclear whether guest posts are still accepted.

Indeni
Posts on Palo Alto Networks firewalls, F5 load balancers, or CheckPoint firewalls receive payment of $50 to $200 from Indeni.

WordCandy
WordCandy pays 6-a dime a word for secretly composed pieces about WordPress — these will show up on a portion of the bigger WordPress web journals, for example, wpmudev.
Posts on web design trends, coding best practices, and other WordPress-related topics earn WPHub between $100 and $200.

SitePoint
SitePoint pays articles on HTML, CSS, Ruby, PHP, and other topics between $100 and $150.

SlickWP
For posts about WordPress and the Genesis Theme framework, SlickWP will pay you $100.

Tuts+
Tuts+ offers tutorials on a variety of technologies, including Flash and Web design, for up to $100. Freelance Switch was one of 16 blogs that Tuts used to run. Now, all of them are on a single website that covers design, gaming, photography, writing, and more.

Compose
Articles about databases receive $200 in Compose database credits in addition to payment from Compose.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I like writing on lifestyle topics, therefore, I might try Upworthy. I am interested in tech topics but I have never attempted to write on this niche (because it requires a lot of research and hard work). This seems to be a good list of writing platforms for those who are interested in trying high-paying niches and high-paying platforms. However, I am not a writer, I do write and make some money, I also have a blog and generate income through my blog but I don't call myself a writer. In order to be a writer, I need mastery of language and good writing skills. I have none I am a general writer. I think most people working on this platform will find themselves in my shoes. These people are not actually writers. The name of publications shared by the OP are high paying, so, they obviously have a standard