How to maximise your time on post to paid sites

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Post to paid sites earnings can be quite slow and low, this is why it is good to always good to look for avenues to maximise the time spent on the forums. You would achieve this by taking advantage of all the available options on a site to make more money.

So how do you achieve this?

Start by completing the . maximum job that a site offers. if the maximum is to post 20 posts on a site daily, then try to post the 20 daily to make more money

If it is a site that pays for referrals, then take advantage and bring in more people to get paid.

if it is a forum with a marketplace,then complete the tasks posted by members to get paid.

Then look out for contest on the site and avail yourself of it and hopefully you win to get more money.

So bottom line is to get involved in other money making ways on post to paid sites to make more money.

Solution
You do not need to maximize your time on Paid To Post sites. You need to participate as natural way as if it is not a PTP Site. Because when you maximize time then what will happen exactly is low post qualities that ends by prevent user from intencitive per post as his goal is to reach payout fast unless he is posting something that is related to topic or others could understand or with a lot of grammar errors or even not kind of topic that forum owner wants. Then if you participate as natural then you guarantee that will never happen and contunious reward intencitive.

Heartstrings

Well,it is good for one to maximize the time spent but there are some situations or rather some people who has an offline job or always busy with one thing or the other and won't be able to meet up with the desired number of post in a day,I for one I am trying my best to meet up with it.

Sometimes by the time I am supposed to post,I won't be free till after some hours and then I may be really tired to start typing or going through the topics of interest here. I will say in ad much as we are all trying to make some money,it shouldn't be a do or die in aspect of you must post the whole 10 or 20 required post on daily basis,why because it may also affect ones health when everything is combined together.

I have always not have much interest on sites that requires you to refer before you can earn. But it is easy for those who really have people to refer as it gives them opportunity to earn more money on time.

Rubz

Yeah, you are right. It takes time for one to earn on paid to post sites and so we should make good use of every opportunity to earn on these sites. I have been guilty of not taking advantages of all the opportunities to make money on these paid to post sites. I work on two paid to post sites currently which are trendri forum and bizdustry forum I only comment on people's post to earn. I hardly create threads on these sites. I don't refer people. I don't do any task posted by members of these sites on the marketplace to earn money. I feel like all these things require a lot of effort and i'm too lazy to put in such amount of effort. I'll try to take advantage of these opportunities from now on, so i can earn more.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah It takes time for one to earn on paid to post sites as such we should make good use of every opportunity it is a forum even like using the marketplace to complete the tasks posted by members to get paid. wouldn't be a bad idea. The thing is for one to continue working on the site until you have completely done all the tasks that you should do on the site.
The thing with posting earnings Is that is can be quite slow and low, this is why it is good to always to look for avenues to maximise the time spent on the sites. achieving this is by taking advantage of all the tasks you can on each site

The bottom line remains that we need to be determined to work at it .no matter how small it is because it will continue to accumulate for a bigger payout.

Suba

Staff member
Most members of forum sites want to maximize their income, determine post targets that must be created every day without thinking about post quality, so that site ratings on SEO have decreased sharply, this happened to several previous forum sites such as Bitcoin discussion forums and moneygurus where I was also a moderator and finally the two forum sites were closed. That's why Bizdustry doesn't reward new threads. So if members want to make forum sites as a source of income, they must keep the forum site alive and growing. While the main purpose of forum sites is to interact and share, and we will gain a lot of useful knowledge. So even though there is no prohibition against creating posts optimally, we also need to maintain quality.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I totally agree with everything you mention in your thread. I find your tips very useful indeed. The truth is that posting on forums is a good earning method since it does not require any special skills. However, the earnings are slow, so we have to find other ways on post-to-paid sites to make more money.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You do not need to maximize your time on Paid To Post sites. You need to participate as natural way as if it is not a PTP Site. Because when you maximize time then what will happen exactly is low post qualities that ends by prevent user from intencitive per post as his goal is to reach payout fast unless he is posting something that is related to topic or others could understand or with a lot of grammar errors or even not kind of topic that forum owner wants. Then if you participate as natural then you guarantee that will never happen and contunious reward intencitive.

Solution

Shaf

Verified member
Most of us work on more than one paid to post sites. Some work on three or even four at a time. I have done that before and it is not ideal.

We all have schedules and even full-time jobs. Working online should be a side hustle which you can complete in one or two hours daily.
I also don't consider the earnings low. They actually accumulate and I have withdrawn from some sites after two months of working.

Another thing is poor quality posts that you see. People rarely take time to read what was previously posted, even if it was a single reply. One benefit of these paid to post forums is that they are a place to learn, and I have gained a lot of cryptocurrency and trading knowledge here. The information you get form these forums are first hand reviews, not like bloggers that will tell you you can become rich overnight with just one hour of work daily.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There was a time when I was spending 5-6 hours a day to post on paid to post sites. I was making $100 per month on average. I used to receive 5 cents per post and 7 cents per thread. I did not have to write long threads and posts, just about 30-40 words were all required for a post and thread. Then the site cut the pay rate for post to 2 cents and stopped paying for threads. After the pay rate was reduced, I stopped visiting the site. These days, I spend just about an hour or two on paid to post site, sometimes I don't even visit the site and I am making just about $20 per month. In the past when I posted on paid to post site, I was just posting for crypto and these days when I still post, I am only posting for crypto.

freelancermaria

Totally agree.
To earn more money quickly, you should use all of the options available on the paid-to-post website.

In my experience with a few paid-to-post websites, earnings tend to be slow.
Also, because I work from home, I can't commit a lot of time to them. And when I have free time (which is mostly during nighttime), I can’t focus anymore. I am too tired to function so it really takes time for me to reach the payout. But it is okay, I know I will make it eventually.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes you got my point right the whole Post is about maximizing your time on a paid to post sites if you want to earn a little because the sites pays low you should try to be more active I see a lot of persons complaining about site paying low and then not being able to make money and as such they leave the site this is because they don't take active part Daily to actually make money.

if you come on a site that offers 5 threads and 5 replies to be done today and you only succeed in posting about 4 getting money at the end of the day will become very slow for you but this does not stop one from posting quality pos. it is just that one needs to put the extra work to complete the quota of the site given and this will help one stay longer on the site.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A paid to post forums is just a community in which members can make some extra money by performing simple activities such as posting or commenting on articles that is being posted by members of moderators.
When trying to make money on paid to post platform , the most important thing you should be looking forward to see is to read the rules and regulations or the terms and condition of the platform you are trying to earn with so as to get an idea of things that is expected of you as a member so you can avoid them to avoid being banned.

All you can do to maximize your time in paid to post platform is only to concentrate on section you know you can post and you have a better understanding about . This will help you make quality post and articles that other members will be interested to read too.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is hundred percent appreciative to see how interesting it is to make money online via paid to post websites and platforms, but majority of people think that making money via survey websites and platforms is absolutely very boring and most importantly stressful. But the truth is that, thinking that making money via paid to post websites as boring and stressful is because individuals with such mindsets are not into the act and there are only there to make a quick money. Paid to post websites isn't a place and individual can make quick money instead with gradual process depending on his determination and persistence, he or she can work to make the most money out of it.

To be able to maximize your time on pay to post website it is totally advisable that you post all contents allowed by you as a user or member to post, and even if it will cost for you to split your time into half so as to meet up with the time constraints for each day, then by all means do so.

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned I usually take posting on paid to post forums like a hobby and a platform where one can learn, exchange ideas while reacting with the community, socializing and being paid at the same time. So it's something that I can't consider to just achieve the daily posting limit but something more than that of the money aspect.
I like taking my time to carefully read the posts that contain valuable and insightful insights about a wide range of subjects that really helps me with the required knowledge on various life experiences for that matter.
However I don't agree with your opinion that is based in flooding the forum with unwanted posts and threads which is of no relevance to the community. I usually select my area of target (nich) and I make sure I go per the terms and conditions and deliver to the community the most that I can have.

arunima25

Verified member
I am on four sites.... Trendri, Forum Coin, Mylot and Referral Index Forum is the latest one that I have recently joined. Well, Mylot can not be treated as a forum site as such. But rest three are. I find it tough to manage time between all the sites that I have on hand. And it's very rare that I maximize the potential on any site in.a day. And it's not only about the time constraints here. I have enough free time during vacations and holidays to be online and maximize the potential. But then making too many threads and posts just for the sake of maximizing my earning potential has never been my cup of tea. I want to contribute few posts in a day but make sure that I do full justice to them and they are good. I don't want to post some short meaningless posts just to make the maximum number of posts abd to have maximum earning potential. That way I would be scamming the site and not adding anything valuable to it. If more and more users do that to reach the maximum earning potential, the site would be flooded with low quality posts and become a scam too soon. We all have a responsibility to keep up the quality of the forum with our good posts so that it stays strong in the market and keeps paying us in long run.

Mastergp

Verified member

There are a few ways you can maximize your time on post-to-paid sites to increase your earnings and efficiency:
  1. Set aside dedicated time for completing tasks: It's important to allocate dedicated time for completing tasks on post-to-paid sites. This will help you stay focused and avoid distractions.
  2. Use tools to increase efficiency: There are various tools and techniques you can use to increase your efficiency on post-to-paid sites. For example, you can use keyboard shortcuts, use a mouse with multiple buttons, or use a text expander to save time when typing.
  3. Choose tasks that match your skills and interests: It's important to choose tasks that match your skills and interests to ensure that you are able to complete them efficiently and to a high standard. This will also help you enjoy your work and stay motivated.
  4. Take breaks to prevent burnout: It's important to take regular breaks to prevent burnout and maintain your productivity. Taking short breaks every hour or so can help you stay refreshed and focused.
  5. Use your time wisely: Make sure to use your time wisely by focusing on tasks that are high priority or have a higher payout. This will help you earn more money in less time.
  6. Keep track of your progress: It can be helpful to keep track of your progress and how much time you are spending on each task. This will help you identify areas where you can improve your efficiency and maximize your earnings

Shaf

Verified member
The only way you can possibly maximize your time on paid to post forums is if you don't have a job or other personal commitments that require your time and attention as well. Even if that is possible, you have to account for your health, both mentally and physically while working this way.

The best thing to do is to stick to one or two forums, maximum and work as much as you can while contributing positively. You should also take breaks whenever necessary to avoid feeling overwhelmed.

There are also simpler ways to make money on forums, not just posting. Beermoneyforum and Forum coin have a lot of activities by other members that you can complete to get paid. If a site offers referrals, that is another bonus to take advantage of.

If you have a business or something you can promote, you can do so after confirming that it's not against the rules of the forum.

arunima25

Verified member
Those are some really good tips to maximize our earnings at paid to post forum sites. They are simple to sound but it takes a lot of time and effort to really bring them in practice.
Most people do the paid to post forums as the side hustles. Whether you are into full time online earnings or doing it as a side hustles, paid to post forums don't become the main job at hand.
For someone like me who has online earnings as a side hustle other than the regular offline job, few forums help me to stay engaged and productive during my free time and make some extra money. For those whose main source of income is having a full time online job, paid to post forums are there with many other sites. Their main sources of online income is from freelancing works that require skills and expertise.
Whatever might be the case, your points hold valid there to optimize the earnings on paid to post forums. Time management, consistency and staying rejuvenated by frequent breaks are some really good tips.