Social media platforms or Paid to post websites?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Many people are using social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook and more) nowadays, they are just scrolling and watching new posts, there is no benefit for them by doing that, while others join paid to post websites like trendri and share their knowledge and learn from others, beside that they can also earn money.

I personally don't use any social media platform for now because I know there is no benefit of social media for me as a person who doesn't own any business but whenever I owned a business then I can use social media platforms to promote my business, for now instead of social media platforms I use paid to post websites in order to increase my knowledge about business, finance and investments.

I always recommend paid to post websites to my friends who are busy with social media platforms and are just wasting their precious time, I always share my experiences with them by saying "from the day that I joined paid to post websites I learned many new things about life, business, investments, finance, stocks, crypto, real estate and so on and beside that I shared my knowledge and experience with others and this is also a way to make money".

What do you think about this topic? Which one is better, Social media or Paid to post websites?

Last edited: