Best social media platforms for content creators In 2023

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As a content creator, starting with the right social Media platform is very important and necessary because it can pay off within a shorter period of time and it can also give you the needed fame.

In my own perspective some of the best social Media platform for content creators in 2023 includes;

Facebook: Facebook as we all know is the best social Media platform to get started as a content creator in my own perspective. The reason is because Facebook has a lot of advantages in terms of users' engagement and in terms of potentials for monetization. If you are able to get about 10,000 followers on Facebook as a content creator then you will be eligible to monetize your page. This alone is a very big advantage for you if you are into content creation.

Youtube: YouTube is also another good platform to get started if you are a content creator. As we all know, YouTube is very much monetizable if you get 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours. If you want to succeed as a YouTuber you must be ready to dish out good contents consistently on the platform for a while.

Instagram: Instagram remains one of the best social media platforms that you can capitalise on if you are a content creator. You can get a lot of endorsements through Instagram if you are able to build fame around it.

Shaf

Verified member
It all depends on what people in your niche prefer, in my opinion. For example, anyone who has physical products and needs to display a lot of pictures and short videos will find Instagram to be more rewarding than Twitter.

Intellectuals will have greater success though on Twitter, especially topics that need in-depth analysis and discussions.

YouTube seems to be great for almost everything, but the most money can be made if you make content that's entertaining.

Facebook is good too especially when you know how to use it's groups to get more eyes on your offer, instead of using the paid services available.