According to history, Bitcoin will experience another drop.

otisbrown723

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have experienced a low volatility pattern, signaling potential falls. The price of one bitcoin has remained flat at around $25,750 over the past 24 hours, with gains from a brief jump above $28,000 last week. Cryptocurrencies are still trading sideways, with low trader sentiment and ongoing uncertainty about the market's regulatory environment, particularly in the United States, causing coldness in the market. Support may not appear until prices decline slightly more. Analyst Samer Hasn at broker XS.com reports this coldness persists in the market.

Bitcoin has experienced its lowest volatility on record and appears to be returning to that pattern. However, the same macroeconomic environment affecting equities is still exerting pressure on cryptocurrencies, as investors worry about inflation signals and the effect on interest rates, which affect demand for risky assets. Analyst Alex Kuptsikevich of FxPro predicts that until the $25,000 barrier is reached, buyers will hold off, as this has served as the tipping point for the past 14 months, and there is no true bull-bear war until this point is reached.

Bash4j

Analysis believes that Bitcoin's price movement does not always follow the same pattern as past cycles. They also go on to say that the fundamentals of the Bitcoin halving and block reward cuts will slowly create an uptrend on the market as in previous cycles,
Last week, the market was cheered by Grayscale's victory in its SEC lawsuit, but the regulator's decision to postpone ETF application reviews until October caused the excitement to be short-lived. At the moment, staying hot on a reliable crypto platform with efficient KYC verification should be prioritized.
The recent October 1st KYC deadline announcement by Bitget is a measure that will enhance the reputation and trustworthiness of the crypto platforms.

Achraffpro

Analysis believes that Bitcoin's price movement does not always follow the same pattern as past cycles. They also go on to say that the fundamentals of the Bitcoin halving and block reward cuts will slowly create an uptrend on the market as in previous cycles,
Last week, the market was cheered by Grayscale's victory in its SEC lawsuit, but the regulator's decision to postpone ETF application reviews until October caused the excitement to be short-lived. At the moment, staying hot on a reliable crypto platform with efficient KYC verification should be prioritized.
The recent October 1st KYC deadline announcement by Bitget is a measure that will enhance the reputation and trustworthiness of the crypto platforms.
Cryptocurrency markets show low volatility, especially for Bitcoin, stuck around $25,750. Regulatory uncertainty, coupled with concerns about inflation, keeps traders cautious. Analysts predict $25,000 as a crucial level to watch for a shift in market sentiment.
And well, you are right, I'm also interested in Bitget exchange KYC and glad they introduced it finally. I have always had a good experience there whenever I trade on the exchange, this will create more trust and protect the users certainly.

Zeddicus

The KYC has been a trend in the crypto industry of late & it's a way of putting an end to fraudulent txns on accounts hence creating a serene environ for trading. Tho it's against the DeFi gospel of privacy which is why some users are against it. I've completed mine to aid trustworthy Crypto Exchanges to effectively carry out their activities imho.

DominionAJ

The KYC has been a trend in the crypto industry of late & it's a way of putting an end to fraudulent txns on accounts hence creating a serene environ for trading. Tho it's against the DeFi gospel of privacy which is why some users are against it. I've completed mine to aid trustworthy Crypto Exchanges to effectively carry out their activities imho.
Which exchange did you use and were you able to do the KYC easily?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
BlackRock, Fidelity, Invesco Spot BTC ETF Application Decisions All Delayed by SEC...

Imagine the price surge when they will be released.
Btw, I'm a KYC'ed user of Bitget, but is there any prob for NonKYC'ed users ?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Have always thought KYC is stressful to do, thanks for correcting my impression on that. I will get mine done as well, thanks a lot.
Welcome mate...
Lemme share my personal experience,
It was lightnening fast with my passport, dunno how other documents will work!! IMG_20230925_093952.jpg

BashirJasper

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have experienced a low volatility pattern, signaling potential falls. The price of one bitcoin has remained flat at around $25,750 over the past 24 hours, with gains from a brief jump above $28,000 last week. Cryptocurrencies are still trading sideways, with low trader sentiment and ongoing uncertainty about the market's regulatory environment, particularly in the United States, causing coldness in the market. Support may not appear until prices decline slightly more. Analyst Samer Hasn at broker XS.com reports this coldness persists in the market.

Bitcoin has experienced its lowest volatility on record and appears to be returning to that pattern. However, the same macroeconomic environment affecting equities is still exerting pressure on cryptocurrencies, as investors worry about inflation signals and the effect on interest rates, which affect demand for risky assets. Analyst Alex Kuptsikevich of FxPro predicts that until the $25,000 barrier is reached, buyers will hold off, as this has served as the tipping point for the past 14 months, and there is no true bull-bear war until this point is reached.
Yeah, that was my analysis too because it was obviously the next zone of high liquidity and anyways, it has come to pass. Now, we are patiently waiting for the effect of one market and one other external factor in "approval of BTC spot ETF" decision and BTC halving which almost complete according to very recent reports. It is important to note that we'll be trading sideways in the meantime but lucky you if you HODL and stake

DominionAJ

Welcome mate...
Lemme share my personal experience,
It was lightnening fast with my passport, dunno how other documents will work!! View attachment 59196
Congratulations to me as well, have got mine done too. Thanks for the advice, i wouldn’t know Bitget KYC is this swift and less stressful.

BashirJasper

Welcome & please do check out their regular events from where you can grab some free money as reward.!
When you say KYC, does it also include level 2 KYC? I've always been KYC compliant on any crypto platform I use up to the last level. It's just on Bitget I've not completed my Level 2 KYC

DominionAJ

Welcome & please do check out their regular events from where you can grab some free money as reward.!
Thanks I will do that, seen some event already, I will participate in some.