What is the future of cryptocurrency according to forensics.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
We cannot say for sure whether cryptocurrency was definitely as old as the physical money that you want I use today but one thing we know for sure is that the idea of cryptocurrency was made visible in the mouth and the ears of individuals possibly during the year 2013 when Bitcoin became the most leading coin in the crypto-currency market. Talking about the future of cryptocurrency, well according to forensics, it is said that cryptocurrency may suddenly replace the physical money that you want I used today and other reports have it that cryptocurrency can never replace the physical money that you want I used today but rather it will always be used interchangeably with physical money since the both are involved when it comes to monetary terms. There are many cryptocurrency tokens in the crypto-currency market, and if we were to consider each and every one of them in this thread then suddenly time will fail us.

In most regions and countries of the world for example in Nigeria, the Apex bank of our country does not recognise the use of cryptocurrency, practically there is absolutely no just reason why it is so but that cannot stop majority of individuals to trade and to buy cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is absolutely an investment that can last a test of time and it is 100% recommended for an individual to invest in it. In my own personal view and perspective, cryptocurrency has a bright future, and for the past two years I have been trading and investing in crypto.