Cryptocurrency has future

Ajibola33

Yes. There is great future in crypto currency trading. Some years ago, Bitcoin was less than $5. But now, it is around 26,000 dollars. Secondly, a lots of cryptocurrency coins are being mined on daily basis like the Pi Coin, Ice and Avive. These are the future of crypto trading.

Bash4j

Cryptocurrency is the future of Finance. Investors in crypto like Bitcoin believe the cryptocurrency will gain value over the long term because the supply is fixed, unlike the supplies of fiat currencies such as the U.S. dollar or the Japanese yen. The supply of Bitcoin is capped at just under 21 million coins. Many investors expect Bitcoin to gain value as fiat currencies depreciate.
More and more people go to exchanges like Binance, Bitget Kraken, etc...… to get involved.

GeneralEth

The usage of renewable energy is crucial to the future of mining. It is essential to prevent the formation of surplus power capacity since building green energy on a global scale is highly expensive. Finding energy users with surpluses is required for this.
Crypto enthusiasts believe that the smaller supply will keep Bitcoin's value stable over time, or at least until the 21 million total tokens that may ever be mined are produced in about 2140. I don't really like the mining idea but it's more profitable if one has the resources. For me i prefer buying bitcoin on exchange like Binance, Kraken and bitget i make most of my trade on bitcoin here.

stanely

The cryptocurrency sector has witnessed a surge in popularity in recent years, and this upward trajectory is anticipated to persist into 2023. The increasing participation of major corporations and financial institutions, the ongoing development of blockchain technology, and the growing acceptance among the general public may contribute to the potential for Bitcoin's market capitalization to reach unprecedented levels.

Bash4j

The cryptocurrency sector has witnessed a surge in popularity in recent years, and this upward trajectory is anticipated to persist into 2023. The increasing participation of major corporations and financial institutions, the ongoing development of blockchain technology, and the growing acceptance among the general public may contribute to the potential for Bitcoin's market capitalization to reach unprecedented levels.
I guess several factors could contribute to Bitcoin's market capitalization reaching unprecedented levels:

Increased Adoption: As more individuals, institutions, and even countries adopt Bitcoin as a store of value or a medium of exchange, the demand for Bitcoin increases. If Bitcoin gains widespread acceptance and becomes more mainstream, it could drive its market capitalization to new heights.

Institutional Investment: The entry of large institutional investors, such as hedge funds, asset management firms, and corporations, into the Bitcoin market can significantly impact its market capitalization. Institutional investment brings increased liquidity and can drive up the price of Bitcoin.

Regulatory Clarity: Clear and favorable regulations around Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can instill confidence and attract more investors. If regulatory frameworks become more supportive and provide certainty, it could encourage greater participation and contribute to Bitcoin's market capitalization growth.

Economic Uncertainty: Bitcoin has often been referred to as "digital gold" or a hedge against inflation and economic uncertainty. During times of economic instability or currency devaluation, investors may turn to Bitcoin as a store of value, potentially driving up its market capitalization.

Technological advancements that improve Bitcoin's scalability, transaction speed, and usability can enhance its appeal and increase adoption. For example, the implementation of the Lightning Network to address Bitcoin's scalability challenges could contribute to its market capitalization growth.

Halving Events: Bitcoin undergoes periodic halving events, where the block rewards for miners are reduced by half. This event reduces the rate of new Bitcoin supply entering the market. Historically, Bitcoin halvings have preceded significant price increases, which can contribute to the growth of its market capitalization.

Global Economic and Geopolitical Factors: Geopolitical tensions, macroeconomic factors, and monetary policies of central banks can influence investor sentiment and drive interest in alternative assets like Bitcoin. Unfavorable economic conditions or currency crises in certain regions may lead to increased demand for Bitcoin, potentially impacting its market capitalization.

It's important to note that predicting the future market capitalization of Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency is highly speculative, and there are no guarantees.

Bestmary

Yes. There is great future in crypto currency trading. Some years ago, Bitcoin was less than $5. But now, it is around 26,000 dollars. Secondly, a lots of cryptocurrency coins are being mined on daily basis like the Pi Coin, Ice and Avive. These are the future of crypto trading.
You do mine Avive? I do too. But for now, it's not listed ok any exchange and I'm indeed anticipating that. Another coin I look into is BGB. Been staking that for a while make, still below $1 because I know when the bull market comes in, it will perform just fine

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Maybe not Cryptocurrency by itself, but yes, online money will definitely fundamentally alter the way we use money.
But, if they're gonna use Blockchain to function their online money, then Crypto will have huge advantage for sure. I think that's the goal of major players(Bitget/Nance).