How has cryptocurrency affected your life?

Cryptocurrency had an impact on my life, I began to earn more, and I became interested in how cryptocurrencies affected your life? Maybe you were able to buy something new with the money that you received from cryptocurrency or left your job. I think it's interesting when people tell their stories, so let's share our stories about cryptocurrency.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency has affected my life in positive way. The reason is that majority of the website I work with pay me in cryptocurrency. And it always turn out to be a lot of money whenever I convert cryptocurrency into local currency over here.

I work with three different get paid to post websites and they are all paying in cryptocurrency. I am always happy anytime I reach the minimum withdrawal.

I was a bit sceptical when I first heard the concept of cryptocurrency some years back. It was a friend of mine who approached me and ask me some couple of questions on Bitcoin in particularly.

I was unable to give him the clear answer to what he was asking. But I went online to get some eBooks on bitcoin and I presented it to him as a gift.

I wish I could invest in cryptocurrency during that year I would have become a millionaire by now. Bitcoin was still less than $100 back then.

I miss that window of opportunity because my focus is on somewhere else. My major focus was to make money with affiliate marketing.

But I have a plan to go back to cryptocurrency investment and trading in the nearest future just to create another source of income to the existing one I have.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Being involved in cryptocurrency have shown me many opportunities, which literally I wouldn't have known. I do day trading around crypto, using a different method other than trading Futures contract or spot trading. I am simply running a crypto project with a crypto enthusiast who simply wants to own his own crypto coin. The coin is still on its early days, but things are looking promising though with the coin project, due to the steps taking. The name of the crypto project is simply 'Robeecoin. Soon, the coin will be listed on exchanges and available for any one to purchase for diverse investment options.