Crypto Has Any Cryptocurrency Ever Become A Scam In The Past?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies are considered as one of the most secure kind of investment or a good way to save money. Many people are now investing in crypto coins and earning money. Some people are even planning to save most of their savings into cryptocurrencies. This is because they believe that blockchains are pretty safe as compared to other banking systems. This is also because people also believe that cryptocurrencies are decentralized. However, the problem is that not all the cryptocurrencies are decentralized. So does this mean that any cryptocurrency which is not decentralized has the potential to become a scam, right? So is it really possible for any cryptocurrency to become a scam or Has Any Cryptocurrency Ever Become A Scam In The Past? Please do share your valuable thoughts. Thanks.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not a crypto coins that turns our to be a scam. Though some may be launched or promoted by some sets of people just for their personal gains. For instance, it is alleged that Elon Musk promoted doge coins for his own gain but that doesn't mean that crypto is scam.

I have seen many rug pulls, but luckily never invested. Be careful out there!

Good luck

Verified member
All this crypto currency business need good orientation for one to venture into it to make money. The business is very risky and needs good skills of trading or marketing..it requires good knowledge of online marketing or business..A lot of people do it without seeking for advice from an expert so as not to miss. Target and goal of make good cash.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Due to the countless number that we have now, there is no way there won't be one that will be scam. I could remember sometimes when some people in my country introduced some coins just to dupe people. Many fell for their tricks and they duped them. Though they have been arrested.