Discuss any topic here, if you need help, have knowledge to share or have something you would like to share post it here.

 

Make Huge Money From Forex Trading

In order to make money on the Forex market you have to buy low and sell high, quite simple.

Let’s have a look at the example:

...
 

Can you make money Blogging?

Can you make money Blogging? Yes, you can. I've been blogging for about 8 years now. My blog is about personal finance blog. When I started the blog in...
 

Salary VS monthly expenses how to budget?

We work to sustain our daily living expenses in weekdays and sometimes weekends. If work demands for overtime then we took it. But no matter how you work...
 

How to Start Website Design business online

I want to make money designing website for people. Do you think web design business is lucrative, my friend was involve in web design and he hardly get...
 

To loan For Business or not?

I am planning to start my online home business but I am short of capital. They say, start it with small capital but in baking, ingredients are a bit expensive...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Preferable Desktop or Laptop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Most Preferable Desktop or Laptop?

    Which one of this makes you more comfortable when you are using it? Which one is the most worth it to buy?

    For me, I think desktop is much more worth it to buy instead of laptop. I know that laptops are handy enough compared to desktops. But the speed and performance varies. I guess desktop will win against laptops in terms of speed and performance. You can upgrade and upgrade your desktop parts until you can get the latest version of it. That's why I guess desktops are more convenient to choose than laptops.

    #2
    I would choose desktop because I'm comfortable with it, when I'm home, it can do everything better including video editing. Laptops on the other hand are fast becoming obsolete because it's processes can now be done by tablets, phablets and even smartphones. Another thing I hate about laptops is its bulky, heavy and needs a lot of power. Laptops are not power efficient, it only gives me a couple of hours usage before it's batteries are drained so it's only good if your near a wall socket to charge it, unlike phablets which can give me atleast 4 hours online and can be easily charged by a power bank.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
      I would choose desktop because I'm comfortable with it, when I'm home, it can do everything better including video editing. Laptops on the other hand are fast becoming obsolete because it's processes can now be done by tablets, phablets and even smartphones. Another thing I hate about laptops is its bulky, heavy and needs a lot of power. Laptops are not power efficient, it only gives me a couple of hours usage before it's batteries are drained so it's only good if your near a wall socket to charge it, unlike phablets which can give me atleast 4 hours online and can be easily charged by a power bank.
      I will agree to you, the performance of Desktops are great. Also the flexibility of it is much wider than Laptops. I don't use laptop because it's performance is not that good as Desktop. Although Laptops are known as being comfortable to use because of its Portability. But that's not the main purpose of computers. I love a high performance desktop than a handy laptops.

      Comment


        #4
        I am working online for many hours maybe more than eight hours a day on my desktop, I prefer it against the laptop because the speed and visual is better. I have tried to work on a laptop but when I open more pages it crashes or its speed slows down. For me is better to use a desktop, it is faster and never crashes, still, I think that a laptop is more comfortable to use.

        Comment


          #5
          Instead of laptops, I would rather use a phablet or a tablet iOS and Android devices are definitely let faster when it comes to social media and search results even in booting time. Also it's more handy and energy efficient than laptops.

          I can't think of a reason why an iPad can't beat a normal basic laotop, because I have both and an iPad mini 3 is faster and more reliable than my old 2.3ghz Lenovo. Also, the iPad mini can take great photos that I can post online in a second. Laptops can't do that.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Guest View Post
            I am working online for many hours maybe more than eight hours a day on my desktop, I prefer it against the laptop because the speed and visual is better. I have tried to work on a laptop but when I open more pages it crashes or its speed slows down. For me is better to use a desktop, it is faster and never crashes, still, I think that a laptop is more comfortable to use.
            Yeah, I really relate to this. This really happen to me. That’s why I’m more of a desktop than laptops. Because the speed of desktops is not a volatile one. I love how desktop works as its best performance! Laptops may win when it comes to its portability but desktops are the one who can give you the performance you need.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
              Instead of laptops, I would rather use a phablet or a tablet iOS and Android devices are definitely let faster when it comes to social media and search results even in booting time. Also it's more handy and energy efficient than laptops.

              I can't think of a reason why an iPad can't beat a normal basic laotop, because I have both and an iPad mini 3 is faster and more reliable than my old 2.3ghz Lenovo. Also, the iPad mini can take great photos that I can post online in a second. Laptops can't do that.
              I don’t ever try to use tablet or iPad when it comes to my work. When I’m unable to use my desktop for my work, my only alternative to it is my smartphone. I’m more comfortable with it since my phone is always at me so no worries for me. I have also an old lenovo laptop but its speed really sucks. I can’t even browse in the internet just because of its speed. Since then, I’m not an avid user of laptops.

              Comment


                #8
                Depending on the purpose of what I'm doing would decide what device I'm going to be making use of. Also where I'm heading to would determine the type of device I'm going to be making use of.

                if it's more of web design job, I will be going for the use of desktop computer but if it's ordinary online job, I will be going for laptops.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Martinsx View Post
                  Depending on the purpose of what I'm doing would decide what device I'm going to be making use of. Also where I'm heading to would determine the type of device I'm going to be making use of.

                  if it's more of web design job, I will be going for the use of desktop computer but if it's ordinary online job, I will be going for laptops.
                  Nice point of view. It really depends on how the user will use it as an individual device. I also recommend laptop when it comes to availability of it. Most of the users want laptop because you can bring it anywhere, but for me that requires a higher performance; I prefer desktop since it has a wider reach capacity of doing such things.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by superman2727 View Post

                    Nice point of view. It really depends on how the user will use it as an individual device. I also recommend laptop when it comes to availability of it. Most of the users want laptop because you can bring it anywhere, but for me that requires a higher performance; I prefer desktop since it has a wider reach capacity of doing such things.
                    When you look for convenience with the device that you work with, I think mobile devices are best when it comes to moving about freely because it is not heavy. You can carry it in your bag without even knowing that you are carrying something but as a result of some site not being mobile friendly, it is the reason why laptop seems to be better option because it's still more portable to be compared with a desktop computer.

                    Comment

                    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x

                    Type the word L O A N without space

                    Trending

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                    X