Physical business or online business which is preferable?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Business exist in two broad categories which are , online businesses and offline businesses . The both category of businesses are superior and also inferior to each other in some areas or ways . For example an individual is more likely to choose offline business to online business so as to stay away from website scammers and fraudsters , and possibly to be able to physically watch the inflow and outflow of his money in the business . On the other hand , online businesses is superior to offline businesses , due to how considerably and reasonably profitable and successful online business can be , an also online business is less-time consuming , flexible and less-stressful etc . If I were to choose which category of business I would definitely choose online business , reason is because , I don't consider myself as an individual wanting to establish an offline business , and besides money making opportunities , is absolutely visible seen online nowadays than offline , so making money via online marketing and business is no expectation .

You are more likely to communicate with different potential customers and clients in different regions and countries of the world via online marketing and business , but if it were to offline business , you only interact with customers and clients existing around your business environment .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If I had to choose personally I would basically love to make money online and that is because all my life I have always been making money online and I think that is the only way that I know best on how to earn a living and cater or fend for my needs and wants . There are so many advantages of making money online compared to making money offline and that is because making money online is first of all very less stressful and most importantly it is less time consuming and to some extent it is even more considerably and reasonably paying and rewarding compared to making money offline . A lot of people believe that making money online is so stressful but the only disadvantage that seems to making money online is literally the fact that you can become subjects or victim to online scammers and defrauders .

But apart from this excuse an individual can still successfully make money online but in order to do so he must first of all carry out a feasibility study and research about the particular platform for website he or she intend to make money on .

King bell

VIP Contributor
The answer to this question is not a simple. There are benefits and drawbacks to both options. Some of these benefits and drawbacks are what make each option preferable or not preferable to different people.

The first thing to think about is whether you are the type of person who wants to be able to interact with people, like a customer. If this is the case then a physical business may be preferable because you can go speak with those customers and deal with any issues they have on site and in person. On the other hand, if you don't want that interaction then an online business might be better for you because there will never be any interaction between you and your customers whatsoever - this way there's no chance of dealing with complaints or anything unpleasant like that.

Next, to consider is what you want to sell. If you want to sell something that is traditionally sold in a store then physical business will be preferable but if you are selling something that people buy online then an online business may be the way to go.