why is daily income preferable than monthly income

Axis

Banned
many people are most likely to get their income monthly this is preferable because it gives them time to plan what they will use the money for and also it's great having you to save the rest but money that is being paid daily people might find it a challenge to save and also to invest with the money because they might feel that the money is too small to safe and so it might be spent at anytime and for the month would end the money you might have been spent on unnecessary things which might not bring reasonable amount or more profit or income.

personally I have busy derive many benefits from making my income of getting my income monthly I was able to spend my money wisely because I I examined and give consideration to my budget making simple plans in which I can spend my money on and also keep some in which I can save for the future and for any unforeseen occurrences that might happen to me and also to invest which can bring me more money and profits.

I would like to know your opinion concerning whether money being paid daily is more preferable than the money being paid monthly or the money being paid monthly is more preferable than the money being paid daily please write down your own opinion on the comment section thank